Evidence

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Believer Ben

Evidence

Post by Believer Ben »

Hey there. I posted something on here a couple of years ago about a rather unsettling experience I had at night, something that I'm still not sure if it was or was not real. Since then I've had some unusual notions pop into my head and I've been looking deeper into the possibility of alien life. I'm reading all the accounts I can find and searching for anything like hard evidence that can be found, I do believe aliens exist and I do believe it is more than possible they have or will come to this planet but I am seeking something real to indicate this.

My observation of abductee accounts and claims, of supposed hard evidence is that much of it is contradictory or unsubstantiated. The vast majority is eyewitness accounts, many of whom are very probably lying, mistaken or mentally unstable. But that certainly doesn't mean they all are. There are a handful of documented events that seem extremely indicative of something unusual. And plain and simply the logic and mathematics of it all work out, it is ridiculous to think of all the trillions of planets that exist in the universe ours alone would develop life, it's ridiculous to think that out of all life in the universe ours would be the only one with sentience etc etc. Drake's equation all but proves it, and if we had the technology to explore other inhabited worlds we certainly would, so there's no reason to think they wouldn't come here.

Anyway, the point I am making is this: I am seeking hard evidence or credible accounts and descriptions. If anyone has any story to share, any photographic evidence or anything they think would be credible and useful then I would love to hear about and document it. Most people erroneously look down on all of this as nonsense or a fantasy, I intend to make headway towards proving that they are simply narrow minded. I think this could be good for all of us

Believer Ben

Re: Evidence

Post by Believer Ben »

To clarify, I'm not here to call anyone a liar. Anything anyone has to offer would be appreciated

unbucklingorionsbelt

Post by unbucklingorionsbelt »

hey ben! welcome to the forum.
honestly, there is credible evidence EVERYWHERE. dig a little deeper in this forum and you'll find accounts from nearly everyone who has posted here. check out the physical evidence thread and you'll find photographs and videos of crafts as well as scoop marks and other things.
this is a great resource for sightings of craft and entities alike. i wanted to provide links to my personal favorite accounts, but sadly the site seems to be down. :(
still, i hope you find what you're looking for, and you're free to contact me if you have any other questions.

Believer Ben

Post by Believer Ben »

Well, that's splendid then. Evidently I've come to the right place. I'm sure there is credible evidence, that's why I'm looking for it, it's just that when it comes to documentaries or eyewitness reports the credible evidence is mired in hoaxes and silly leaps of logic. I understand these sources are enthusiastic and trying very hard to convince people but they harm their own position by using such obvious nonsense alongside actual, credible accounts. No one seems to take a rigorous and scientific approach to this. I think if investigators took this more seriously it wouldn't be seen by the general population as something to ridicule and that is my goal here

Hyde

Post by Hyde »

Hi Ben,

I'm also really interested in credible evidence. If you're perhaps more scientifically minded I would recommend looking into the book Secret Life by Dr David Jacobs. I know books may seem unappealing but there are no scientific journals on the subject for obvious reasons, so this is as close as you might get. The guy gets a lot of flak from some UFO circles for painting a rather grim picture of things but he does put forth some serious study without the usual pitfalls and wild speculation that plagues the field.

I think there is a somewhat compelling argument there about physical evidence mind you. If you were to run with the notion that abduction is the result of advanced beings, whatever their intentions and origins, the hidden nature of the phenomenon is certainly deliberate and intentional. The level of control exerted and their ability to make people "forget" abductions lends weight to this. If this is true we might not expect any strong physical evidence to be available as this is an intelligent operation you're looking at, in the same way that we're often careful not to leave traces of human activity in the jungles of Cambodia. It puts us in a difficult position whereby focus should be on investigating similarities in people's experiences and rejecting alternative explanations.

I hope that's helpful.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Ben,
What type of hard scientific evidence are you looking for? Videos, photographs, eyewitness testimony? I remember years ago when all people really wanted was a photograph of a UFO...and that would prove it to them. Now we have millions of photos and video evidence but, for some reason, that doesn't seem to be enough. Perhaps it's because CGI is so convincing now. It's hard to tell what to think.

For me, my personal experiences tell me what is true. I have been interacting with these multidimensional beings all my life. When I go to sleep at night, I sometimes meet with them on another aware level of consciousness. If you know about astral travel, it is a similar state of awareness.

There is something that connects all of us -- maybe it is the unified consciousness. Many times, when I go outside at night to see the stars, I speak aloud to the "star people" and many times I get a flash of light in response or a ball of light floating across the sky. I suppose you would have to be there to see it in person. I did actually make a short video and a really nice photograph of an orb shaped object in my backyard.

For me, it is just part of normal life.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Believer Ben

Post by Believer Ben »

Well, thank you very much Bonnie and Hyde (there's a joke there) for your useful input. I definitely want to approach this scientifically, any evidence is potentially useful, I guess it would be up to me to sift through and determine how useful though, but yes, even eyewitness accounts would be useful as they could expose common trends and give me ideas of what avenues would be best to pursue

Hyde

Post by Hyde »

Good luck Ben! It's difficult since the UFO phenomenon is so well established yet even that lacks strong physical evidence.

I will however say that abduction evens are often so consistent between different people, all over the world, that a clear narrative can be constructed to cover most cases. It's so well defined that it's even made it onto Wikipedia. The book I suggested earlier may be a good start, just be careful since it's a tricky field and everything needs to be treated with a degree of caution.

guldage

Post by guldage »

I am all for science. I work in the field of science as my day job. Problem is that much evidence of these things occuring also are ridiculed and dismissed as fake.
I have had sightings and abduction experience all my life and sometimes I feel like I have a split personality. My normal life. Carrier, family, morgage and then this other life moving around in unknown dimensions. Memories I should not have. Marks on my body without any wxplanation. Always occur over night.
How do you explain that. How do yo even tell about that with getting raised eyebrows and the stigma of being nuts.
Even if you had some evidense you would be looked at as a fake and a fraud. Therefor I believe many people do not say anything. I know I dont mention it to my normal physical surroundings minus a few people that know me well and understands what I talk about.

Believer Ben

Post by Believer Ben »

I understand completely guldage. There's definitely a prejudice within science about the existence of alien life, as much as there are hoaxes and liars on the side of the believers. That's why I want to cut through it and do my own research into this, though it occurs to me, if all of this is true there could be a very simple way to prove it. Bonnie, from what I've read it would seem you believe they could be contacted and called to you. If that's true and you tell me how, I could see what you have seen for myself. If it doesn't work it doesn't disprove anything but on the off chance it does it may be a prudent thing to try. What do you guys all think?

Believer Ben

Post by Believer Ben »

Something else I would like to say, and I don't know if it's in any way relevant to anything I have talked about so far but something that has always bothered me. The image of a typical Grey elicits a sense of absolute dread in me that I have never associated with anything else, it is a feeling completely unique to the picture of a Grey alien. I have no idea why. But as guldage says, the problem with this field of study is that if it's true something intelligent is actively seeking to hide that truth from us, making it so much harder to prove. So it's hard to say what is and is not relevant

guldage

Post by guldage »

Well if the thing in my thumb does not vanishe and they deside to take the thing out of my finger I will take it with me. And then I will find someone that can tell me what it is or at least from what it is made of.
IF I get that far I will let you know the result.

Eventhough I doubt it will make a differentce. People will still say that it is not correct with clear evidense in front of them and someone will turn it into a joke.

Believer Ben

Post by Believer Ben »

That would be extremely interesting. I'm sure everyone will dismiss it because even in the scientific community there seems to be a point at which everyone becomes closed minded. Which is exactly why I am doing this, to do the research justice

Hyde

Post by Hyde »

To be fair to the scientific community, everything revolves around hard evidence. Skepticism is important and healthy a lot of the time, and the presence of charlatans in the UFO community is well documented, sadly.

I think what it's important to realise is that never before has science had to contend with an actual intelligence trying to conceal itself. "Clear evidence" will likely never come, and while many get convinced by things like implants there are other explanations that must be disproved before science can take the subject seriously.

Believer Ben

Post by Believer Ben »

Of course, science does require hard evidence but I think when it comes to aliens then people, even most scientists, are reluctant to accept evidence even when it is compelling. And of course you're right, proving the existence of something that is intelligently trying to conceal itself presents problems, but that doesn't mean it can't be obtained. It simply means this intelligence needs to be contended with. Presumably they're not above making mistakes. They're only human, right? (See what I did there?)

What we can do is learn as much as possible, take advantage of when they err, and try to use what you know to obtain the evidence you need from them to prove their existence. It could even be easier potentially, because seeing one, catching one, calling one to you or obtaining pieces of their technology would be instant proof. There's a very definitive way of proving their existence

guldage

Post by guldage »

Something else that problely should taken into consideration.

For stsarters I reasently read an article on the doctor that first descriped bacteria as a cause for women that died in childbirth. He had observed the connection between not washing hands and the infection of these women in 1800 hundred English hospitals.
This was at this point not a known fact, so he ended up becomming the laughing stock of the community. Not untill after his death did he recieve honors for his duscovery.

Reasently it has also become discovered that several dimensions exist, something that was descriped by Einstein in some of his theories.

;y point is that there is plenty of research, plenty of things we hace not discovered out there yet. Worlds we do not know about yet. Places, dimentions worlds that these creatures come from.

They very well might use technology that we have no way of understanding. Htey might use technology that we have no change of understanding before we manage to put together and understand this tech they are using.

That would make it easy for them to go in and out without us having a change of proving what is going on.

So if making a research on this subject, you need to have a further outlook on Physics than we have today. It is a matter of putting up calculations and theories and see if they can be validated or not.
You need to take more than just the known physical universe. You need to take into account also the option of dimensions and other posibilities.

As for physical evidense like the one that I might have in my Thumb, I am not optimistic when it comes to the science of this subject frpm the established field of research.
But I sure hope you can get somewhere with this. And would like to here more of your view on this subject and the way you would approuch the topic.

Hyde

Post by Hyde »

From a scientific point of view I can say that the evidence for all this is far from compelling. Short of major concrete proof you're going to have a hard time convincing anyone that doesn't share these experiences, that's the difficult truth we're dealing with here. As it stands what little evidence does exist lends itself to alternative explanations and so more is needed.

I think we do need an appreciation of just how completely outclassed humans are by these "beings", if they exist. Everyone dreams of "catching one" but these aren't wild animals. From what people say it appears that during abduction events they've the ability to completely control people to the point that only a handful can even try to resist. Their technology is advanced enough to simply appear like magic to us, and that's concerning. They do make mistakes, but this is all within a setting dictated by them where they are in charge. If they're also able to wipe memories it's going to be even more difficult.

I think the best approach we have right now is to draw comparisons between people's accounts and experiences. If people can figure out what's going on there might be a chance of learning more, but I don't hold much hope from results of close encounters. It's much like when a vet darts a lion for an operation; the entire point is that the lion can't do anything about it. The best way forward for science is to investigate abduction accounts seriously and see what we can learn from them, even if that means treating it as an unexplained psychological phenomenon until hard proof arises. Care must be taken to avoid being dogmatic if you're looking to get scientists interested, it's a career destroying field due to social attitudes.

As for physics, that's a field that I think we're going to have to develop on our own. There are definitely large chunks of knowledge missing such as how quantum and relativistic physics relate. Dimensions and such are a concept that gets considered, but it's very difficult to prove experimentally. You might liken the alien's lack of will to help us to someone trying to teach a cave man how a jet turbine works. There is a lot we don't know.

Nonetheless we simply can't rely on whatever these beings are, if they exist, suddenly revealing themselves and sharing their technology. Their activities have been secret for decades at least and so it's certainly well kept. I'd like to hear others' opinions on how you might approach proving their existence without physical capture. Thanks!

guldage

Post by guldage »

As said earlier I am all for science. Have a Master degree in a SCientific field and is about to imbark on writing my PhD.
This phenomena I have tried to look at from all kinds of angles. The only thin I have not done is to declare myself insane.
And the reason for this is simple. There is way to much physical evidense showing up that does not fit the profile of Crazy. The marks on my body, some made in patterns, burns bruises. DOctors unable to explain what happened
All these occurenses, connected with weird dreams of dark eyes, strange creatures appearing in dream and memories.

I take myself for a rational person and I have a hard time seing how this can be just a psychological phenomena. That does not give you bruises or burnes or inplants.

But yes the best way for now is to look at the experiences across the globe to see what they all have en common and from that come up with some theories, whereas some might be validated, others end up being far fetched. (This does not meen that they are conspiracy theories)

Hyde

Post by Hyde »

I don't think you're insane, my point is that while you may have physical evidence such as bruises which is compelling to you, these are not as useful to an outside scientific observer. There are numerous explanations for such marks, such as bumping into things unintentionally, which can explain them outside the context of the abduction phenomena. It's the same way that you might know you got a paper cut, but that doesn't prove to anyone else that it was from paper. Personal experience is required to appreciate such physical evidence and not everybody has that.

guldage

Post by guldage »

Problem with my bruises and marks on my body is that they Come in patterns. If it was just bruises I would say the same. I have had fingerprints. I marks. Patterns og triancles and Even burns.
All showing up at night. I really wish it to be just regular bruises.
I have had doctors looking at me like I just landed from Mars. They have been unable to explain these tings. Many others like me .
The evidense is there but with out any use because people do not want to see it

Hyde

Post by Hyde »

Being unable to explain something does not make the most likely explanation "aliens did it". It's a possibility, but to everyone else you'd need more evidence to jump to that conclusion in the absence of your personal experience. This is why it's not that they "don't want to see it", but that the weight of the evidence points to something unexplained, but not necessarily aliens.

guldage

Post by guldage »

I did not say that it was evidense that it was alien abduction. I am not even sure if they are alien. What I am saying is that it is a lot more than just a psykological phenomenon witch is done on a regular bases without taken the very peculiar marks into account.
So what they are doing at this point is actually denying some phenomenon right in front of them, simply because they cant understant it.
With that attitute, no one moves forward in science.

I do not hold the key to what exactly this is, but I do know that scientist of today are ducking their heads because they are afread to reseach it. This is happening to a lot of people and yet no one wants to look into it.

That I find very odd. All because they keep saying "This is not possible" how do they know that ????

guldage

Post by guldage »

And then ofcause the annoyng part where the evidense is removed. I thought for one. Now I got something solid, but no.
I had a fun night. Pulled into something. Felt it clearly just before going to slep. Light shining in my eyes and then nothing.
Woke up about 3.00 in the morning with a thumb hurting badly and I can no longer feel a lump under the skin as I could before.
Injection mark you can se here and a bruise is forming nicely around it.
Attachments
mærke2.jpg