Dreams of disaster.

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

guldage

Dreams of disaster.

Post by guldage »

Hi every one. I wonderhow many of you have had dreams about disasters or war or anything in that direction, that you can perhaps link to an alien visit.

I have a couple of injection marks or scoopmarks or whatever at my arm today.
at the same time I had the mother of all nightmares last night.
I was in my parents backyard. My old room behind me. Looking up in the sky where 20 -30 airplanes was flying over. That is big airplanes. And all of a sudden this other thing shows up that I can not see clearly and it zaps in and out shouting the airplanes down. One by one they explode.
I have the eminent feeling like I need to hide, so I pull something over me and play dead. The thing I pull over me is actually the only thing I do not see crystal clear, and remember in detail.

So guys have you seen or experienced somethng like this ????

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Dreams of disaster.

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

It is typical for alien abductees or contactees to have dreams of disasters. Usually they are natural disasters like tidal waves, earthquakes....

I had an experience on what I think was the astral or etheric plane...I was standing in a bunker with about 6 other humans. We were on a military base at night. In the air, we all saw red lasers that were targeting the military base and some vehicles likes planes and tanks on the ground. The vehicles all exploded. Then elite troops of some type of star people beamed down to the ground and came marching in our direction, toward the bunker. We tried to hide, but they got there so quickly. It did not matter anyway, because the soldiers came into the bunker and smashed everything around us but did not touch us at all. It was almost like they could not see us and it makes me wonder if we were watching some hologram or we were in one of their fake scenarios.
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

guldage

Post by guldage »

I was observer here as well in many ways, although I felt the fear in some extend and wanted to hide.
I could be holograms or perhaps events happend at some other place, past present or future.

Strangely enough, it looked like I saw it from my parents garden from the same very spot my nightmares came from when I was a kid. Perhaps here is a portal of some kind????
Just a theory but it is strange how many things have happend outside that window.
Also here I dissapeared from as a baby.

guldage

Post by guldage »

I do not think I have direct natuaral dissaster dreams actually. Always something og someone shooting someone down.