Deja vu

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

gabsu

Deja vu

Post by gabsu »

Hello, so ever since I had my abduction experiences I've been experiencing some kind of deja vus or premonitions every single day, sometimes are really important and sometime they look like nonsense.
Whenever I sleep I have these vivid dreams of everyday stuff and then they just happen the next day or someday I just realize it cause I remember those "dreams". They can also be just conversations but like full conversations, no matter if its long or short I just know the hole conversation word by word.
Is there anyone that had experienced the same?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Deja vu

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Gabsu,

Welcome to the Alien Abduction Help Forum!

I also have Deja Vus...and precognitive dreams and thoughts. This means you are getting in touch with your higher self and your connection to unified consciousness. It is a good thing! It can definitely happen after you have an experience with the star people/aliens.

You will also start to see synchronicities. Let's say, for example, you think of a white dove when you wake up one day. Then later in the day you see a white dove flying by your window...and then later you are watching a video and there are white doves in it. When this happens, you are really in the flow of higher consciousness and it means you are doing well on your path.

Many people have reported becoming more psychic after contact with the star people.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG