Humanoid star friends in my house

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Wildlove

Humanoid star friends in my house

Post by Wildlove »

Hello everyone!

My story might be pretty long as I write it, but I will be grateful for your patience. I apologise if there are some mistakes in my writing, I am not a native English speaker. I come from a very small country in Europe and we have no forums on UFO's, so I am happy that I can share my experience here.

The biggest mystery of my life began when I was around 2-4 years old. I remember at least 3 times being put in front of the apartment building where my family used to live and not remembering what just happened and basically having no memory what so ever. The only thing I know is that I was playing outside and then I did not recall anything. Suddenly I was standing in front of my apartment building and I didn't remember who I was, what just happened and who my parents were. The only thing I knew was that I had to go home, but I couldn't remember where exactly home was although I was standing in front of it. So this has happened at least 3 times in my life when I was a child. Ever since this was a huge mystery for me until few days ago when I found out.
After the happenings mentioned above, I do not recall any other physical experiences. All I know is that my dreams were always super vivid and meaningful. I have seen a huge spaceship in my dream state and other interesting things but the only beings I remember seeing are human kind.
Anyways, the most interesting part begun approximately 3 weeks ago. I was sleeping at night and I felt an extremely weird physical feeling in my body, as if I was not just paralyzed, it felt as if I was under an influence of some sort of radiation. I could have woken up but I felt that I better not, I just continued sleeping. The next day I just knew that that was nothing like sleep paralysis or anything I had ever felt before. I just knew it was them. I had bruising on my left arm under my armpit and a spot under my shoulder that hurt for 2 weeks and felt like a deep injection could have been done there.
Around that time I started seeing transparent energies moving around in my house. They look like air vibrations moving around. Just like the top of a candlelight where the hot air is vibrating. I knew those were beings of some sort, but boy was I freaking out...They were all around me whenever I was sitting or laying still, usually in my bedroom while feeding my baby or putting him to sleep. They were usually surrounding me, I noticed many of them, at least 4 I assume. Their energy was cold and sometimes I felt cold foggy cloud around me. I sensed they were doing something with my energy field, my aura and my ears were ringing and buzzing mildly whenever they were present. But at that time I still didn't know who the heck they were. Sometimes I felt like they are talking to me in my head in English language which made no sense to me and I just thought that it's me playing mind tricks on myself.
3 days ago I visited a very loving, powerful and talented psychic to whom I trust and know 100% that the information she shares with me is true, she has proven it big time. My main question was about these beings. So here is what I found out...
I happen to be one of them. She said they were humanoids but she herself didn't know what that word meant. She said that when they visited me, there were lights in my room. Right in that moment I just sat there and my heart was racing, because it all meant that it's for real. She called a name of my younger cousin saying that she is also one of them and they are visiting her as well. She could not possibly know my cousins name, this just proves that she is not talking nonsense. She said that they are visiting me often.
After the psychic visit I went home absolutely happy and thrilled. I gave them permission to continue doing whatever they need to do. The next day while sitting in my lectures I started seeing colorful auras around people. I have a feeling that they are cleaning my bio field and helping me raise my vibrations.
For the last 6 months or so I feel like I am being tested in my dream state. I feel like I am some sort of warrior in my dreams, I fly, run and do all kinds of learning together with other young people. This happens every night since they are here in my house. Last night I had a dream where I asked them to show me how do they live here in my house. They showed me that basically their "room" is under my house. This explains the weird electricity struggle we had few weeks ago in our basement and a slight vibration underground that I felt under my bed at night.
I really want to see what they look like, but they won't show. I am constantly asking them to show me at least something physically, just to make a nice memory before they leave.
If anyone has had a similar experience or has the slightest clue of what these people might be called, please share the info!
P.S. Almost all my birthmarks are triangular shaped, many of them perfectly precise, two triangles on my face as well. I have a feeling that this might be connected to them as well!

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Humanoid star friends in my house

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Wildlove,

I am a life-long contactee. I have been meeting with the star people since I was four years old ,and I am 48 now. They helped me raise my vibrational frequency. They have been training me and testing me for a long time.

It seems like they start with us when we are children. We all get tested to see what our psychic capabilities are. The children who pass the test will move on to more tests, but the children who fail go home.

There are different types of entites...the friendly ones I call star people and the mean ones are aliens. I think they are multidimensional, and they can definitely be standing in the room with you and you would not see them physically. They are both good and bad....

The best way to be safe and still learn with the star people is to fill your heart with love (which casts out fear), be alert, and be strong inside. You must already being doing these things in your warrior training.

By the way, I LOVE to fly!

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Wildlove

Post by Wildlove »

Thank you very much for your reply, Bonnie! At the moment I am reading your book. I am absolutely loving it, it's very interesting. Can't put it away :D

They are still in my house, working with me every day. I have started a habit of greeting them with an open palm. When I do that, I see the air vibrating around my arm and feel cold air. Yesterday I was meditating with open eyes and I saw purple energies around me and white-ish balls of light sort of flying in that purple color. There are so many things I have seen and felt these days, I think I will start writing a diary not to forget this experience.

I have been literally begging them to show themselves to me, but they won't do that. Probably they know better than me that I might actually lose my wits if they do that.

Oh and I think I have misunderstood their location in my house... apparently they do not live in my basement. I have a sloping wall in front of my bed and when I switch to my third eye vision, I see that it is purple and there are flashes of light moving in and out of that wall. So I think that they are moving in and out of my room from the above.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Wildlove,
I am glad you like the book!
For anyone else who would like to read my book it is called Invitation to the Self; journey with the star people.

It is amazing that when you hold your palm out you can feel the air get cold and vibrate. Obviously, there is something there. It is really good that you are training yourself to see them in this way because, as you know, we are all made of energy. Even when we leave the physical body we are still vibrating with that energy. We can also detect other entities that are Out-of-Body or floating around us on the astral and etheric planes by knowing how to feel that energy.

I also see colors around me sometimes...blue, white, gold, and purple. Usually they are little flashes of light but sometimes they stay for a bit longer, like 5 seconds or so.

It is a good idea to write your experience down so you do not forget them. It is really really interesting to look back at them later!
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG