Nightmares

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

noahfrusciante11

Nightmares

Post by noahfrusciante11 »

Hello everyone and thank you to the administrator for the add. I am 15 years old (male) and when I was a kid (around 9 to 12 years old) I always used to have these nightmares that I was going through space in a ship and it was going at a rapid fast speed by stars and planets. In the background all I could hear was a bunch of high frequency sounds and beeping playing super fast and stuff like that and also someone saying to me that my family is going to die over and over again. I would always have these dreams though about once every month but they eventually became less often. When I would wake up from them I would be sobbing and saying a whole variety of weird stuff like “There is a boy and a dog, but where is the boy?” or “They are going to get me” and crazy stuff like that, which is what my family told me at the time. When I first woke up from these nightmares everything would be kind of a blur and was kind of hard to remember. The weirdest part of everything that has happened is that my actual family have all passed away – My grandma, my mother, and my aunt are all dead. They all have died over the past year and a half though, which kind of adds on to the problem. I haven’t really thought about talking to anyone about this until now because they would probably think I was crazy but this seems like a group of people that know what they are doing. I’m just kind of having a problem of gripping at what is going on around me and what could happen in the future. Please consider this comment and thank you to anyone who replies.

P.S.: I am trying to figure out whats going on and everything I have mentioned is 100% true, and if you want proof of my family passing away or whatever I will provide it. Just noting that all I want is the truth about whats been happening in my life.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Nightmares

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Noah,
Welcome to the Alien Abduction Help Forum. You are going through quite a lot, and you are very brave for speaking out about it. I am so sorry to hear about your grandma, mother, and aunt. One thing I can tell you for sure is that when we leave our physical, earthly bodies, our spirits keep on living in another place...a safe place that we call home.

Like you, I have also been flying at a rapid speed through "space" and I have also heard the fast high-pitched beeping sounds, almost like it was a language. I have had many, many strange experiences with beings I call "star people." This has been happening all my life.

In your experience, someone was telling you that your family was going to die. I suppose you could look at this in a couple different ways:

1. It could have been precognition on your part -- your higher self or spirit could have been trying to prepare you for what was to come.

2. It could have been spirit guides or star people or some other well-meaning entities trying to prepare you for what was to come.

3. It could have been a malevolent force...negative beings...stealing energy from you by causing fear and trying to affect your life.

It would help if you can give me more information about your experiences -- did you have any other strange events or dreams in your life or did your family have any weird experiences?

My first gut reaction is to tell you that there is so much more to this world than we know. You have a higher awareness that you are always connected to (your own spirit), but you are not always consciously aware of it. The more you pay attention to your experiences throughout your life, the more you will learn. I think that someone, perhaps your higher self or perhaps well-meaning entities were trying to prepare you for what was to come. They definitely could have been more sensitive about the way it was presented, but sometimes the facts come out really straight-forward.

I recommend putting spiritual protection around yourself, especially before you go to sleep at night. One way to learn this is to listen to the Grounding, Centering, and Shielding Meditation I made. It will teach you how to put an energetic shield around yourself that will help protect you from any negative experiences.

I have had some very scary and disturbing experiences and also some very tough things to deal with in life. I have learned how to access the inner strength within me and overcome every bad thing that ever happened. The real truth is that, when it comes down to it, we never have anything to be afraid of because we are stronger than any earthly experience.

Noah, your spirit is eternal and it is very strong. This physical life is temporary, but your spirit lives on forever. Hang in there and you will get through this. You are welcome to share anything you would like to here at this forum.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG