Precognitve Dream

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Precognitve Dream

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Everyone,
I have been recording my dreams for 30 years. Every morning when I wake up, I write my dreams down in a notebook that I keep on a table next to my bed. I trained myself to do this. At first, I could not remember much at all, but the more I did it, the more I could recall. You can train your brain to do anything. Now I can remember 3 or 4 dreams and any experiences that happen during the night.

I wanted to make a post about precognitive dreams. They can give us insight into the "future" of our lives. Precognitive dreams can tell you what will happen the next day or it might not come true until a year later...or even longer.

Two nights ago, I had a precognitive dream and I thought I would post it here just so you know how it works. Because dreams are symbolic, it might be a little different when it materializes on the physical plane.

I dreamt I saw a really well made old fashioned, hand-crafted wooden boat. It was floating in a peaceful cove of beautiful water. I was impressed by the sight of it and I wanted to take a ride in it. Then a man spoke to me and said, "If you want to ride in this boat, meet me in the morning, 4 hours before the moon."

Usually in a dream, water symbolizes life, and a boat symbolizes the way you go through life. I was not sure what the "4 hours before the Moon" meant...yet. 4 hours...4:00.

In the morning, I wrote the dream down. Then my husband and I went to the local Feria -- the Farmer's Market here in Uruguay. There are many items for sale at the Feria: fruits and vegetables, clothes, hand made items and all kinds of diverse things. One of the items I wanted to look for was a crystal necklace.

Right away, I found the stand of some traveling merchants who were selling handmade crystal necklaces. I was drawn to a particular crystal...and I did not realize what kind it was at first, so I asked. It was a Moonstone. Who much did it cost? 400 pesos.

My dream told me "4:00 hours before the Moon" and the next day I bought a Moonstone for 400 pesos.

That is a precognitive dream!
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG