Can anyone relate?

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Pete Majestic

Can anyone relate?

Post by Pete Majestic »

I believe I have been contacted my entire life, but have no specific memory of events other than within the last 6 years, and they have been quite intense events. I have strange lumps in identical spots on the back of each earlobe which could absolutely be naturally biological so please don't write me off because it gets much more convincing than that but those balls in my ears are the only evidence I have to say that this has been occurring for longer than I can even remember, and I have never met anyone with similar bumps. I have seen the orange lights and later experienced my first missing time in the same spot where I first sighted them. I woke up in a state of hysteria with no memory of the last two hours and watched a scar form on my right hand just below my middle fingers knuckle within seconds in the shape of a perfect isosceles triangle, which I have seen portrayed in media by an almost identical albeit larger mark which appears on the back of the husband character in "The Fourth Kind". As this happened long before I had seen the movie or even became curious enough to begin watching alien movies again (after being severely affected by the movie ET when I was 8), the similarity between my scar and the one in the movie was very alarming but also very satisfying in a way. I guess that brings me to the point of this post, which I guess is just a plea for some kind of validation. A few months later, I had a dream in which a very large grey alien, almost stocky with an "ET" style head, spoke to me after removing the virtually simulated environment I was in (I had been walking up a mountain the snow) revealing I was walking on a treadmill type machine inside a room and spoke to me. It said "you are supposed to be the dolphin. This would not be a simulation if you were the human". Upon "hearing" this (telepathically) I turned around and saw my body floating in a white room with my organs floating around it. I pushed all my organs back into my body through my belly button and immediately woke up. When I woke up all 4 dogs in my house were barking and growling at the door of my room. I have been visited by two intelligent flying orbs but I felt such a different energy from them, they seemed almost curious and I was also more fascinated by them and even reached out to touch them, but they scooted backwards. I rubbed my eyes and they were still there but as I walked towards them they shot up and out into the sky. Although my other experiences have either left me hysterical or with constant heavy chills that seems to make my insides feel like they are going to shoot out of my feet I often wished I could see the orbs again. Very soon after these events my whole life seemed to fall apart. I began using heroin and since then I have not been contacted at all in the last 3 years; remembering something Bonnie wrote on the forum, I almost feel like I didn't pass the test, but I feel very slighted all the same, like I have been traumatized and had my memory tampered with and I don't have any idea what to do, I have many other stories and ideas on what they wanted to do with me (genetically I am an interesting subject because my brothers have severe food allergies and asthma, but I was spared any diseases other than apparent addiction). Please I am just looking for someone to hear what I'm saying and listen with an open mind and not tell me that I am insane and brush it off. This is my life. If anyone can relate especially with the perfectly round spheres below the skin on the upper earlobe please reply. These may be some kind of tracking device or life monitor? They are not magnetic nor do they appear on an X-ray. I have never had my hand xrayed but the triangle scar is still very much there.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Can anyone relate?

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Pete,
Welcome to the Alien Abduction Help Forum. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

I find it incredible that after you had two hours of missing time, you watched as a triangular scar formed on the back of your hand! It brings up a question in my mind: Were you watching the physical manifestation form as it was happening on the etheric plane (or wherever the star person/alien was that was causing the mark to be there)? Was there an entity right next to you that you could not see? Or perhaps the mark appeared for a different reason...as the result of something else.

And your scar is the same shape as the one from the movie The Fourth Kind...which came out years after you got the scar. Well that really has to make you wonder how the movie producer got that idea.

I had a visitation one night where I woke up on a "bed" which was really a metal table...and a little 3 foot tall being was standing there at the foot of the bed. Very quickly after that, I woke in my physical body in my real bed. The first thing I did was throw the blankets off and look behind my right knee to find a brand new, rather large scar. It looked like a big chunk of skin was removed from my leg. I did not watch the scar form, it was already there when I woke, but I subconsciously knew to sit up and look right away. And I have woken with other, smaller scars on the back of my hand. One of them was a triangle shape.
I had a dream in which a very large grey alien, almost stocky with an "ET" style head, spoke to me after removing the virtually simulated environment I was in (I had been walking up a mountain the snow) revealing I was walking on a treadmill type machine inside a room and spoke to me. It said "you are supposed to be the dolphin. This would not be a simulation if you were the human".
Very Interesting. I have been in numerous "fake scenarios" that the star people put me in over the years. There were different types of scenarios played out in fake settings...but it took me years to figure out that it was all simulated. And I wonder sometimes if this reality we are in now is some type of simulation.

So, when the ET said, "You are supposed to be the dolphin. This would not be a simulation if you were the human," what did it mean? Was it implying that you were supposed to play the part of a dolphin in the simulation? It wouldn't need to be a sim because you are already human...it would only need to be a sim if you were playing the part of a dolphin?

I have also seen many floating orbs, usually metallic silver. Sometimes they are probes from larger craft but they can also be free-floating on their own. Some of them have an internal power that can amplify energy and send out frequency waves. I have even been "rescued" a couple times by these silver orbs -- when I was having a really tough time defending myself in a fake scenario, I stopped and called out for help and a silver orb came floating to me. I grabbed onto it and it took me home and I woke in my bed.

We are all on this learning journey, Pete. And we are all progressing in different ways and at different paces. Don't worry about not passing the test, because you can keep trying until you pass it! There is a strong possibility that you have had more experiences than you consciously recall at this moment. Just hang in there and keep trying, we are all going through this together.

The lumps in your ears could possibly be implants...other people often find little lumps or balls in their earlobes or their necks. I had a lump on the back of my head that I remember being inserted there during a visitation. It was there for years until I had it cut out by a doctor. All the doctor found was a round ball of fatty wax, but that was about 13 years after I got the lump.

The implants could be like you said: tracking devices or life monitors or maybe something else.

These things really happen...but they are not seen by most people...which does not mean that it doesn't happen to them. We are just more aware of what is going on.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Pete Majestic

Post by Pete Majestic »

Thank you for understanding and reading my post Bonnie. I would also like to to add that my reason for finally reaching out has to do with a recent event.
From December-February I was living in New Mexico, somehow finding myself between White Sands Missile Range and Roswell, in Lincoln National Forest. Anyone with knowledge of UFO history knows the significance of this location. I digress...
Walking in the woods around the house with my friend, he says he sees people down the hill and wants to say hello. I don't see anyone and am tired from the hike, and as we are only a few minutes from the house I decide to just keep walking and take a nap when I reach the house. When I wake up 3 hours later, I walk out of my room and my friend is on the couch with a broken ankle. Apparently men in police uniforms showed up because the campers who my friend, we'll call M, was going to talk to ended up acting very erratically shooting at our house with airsoft guns? And the police said that a neighbor called the police but M, having a warrant, ran and jumped off the porch when they arrived. M claims that they just walked in the house after catching him and bringing him back. This is where the story really starts, I'm posting this because I'm wondering if it fits any kind of criteria for a MILAB scenario.

So walking out of my room, I didn't notice the people at first, but when M pointed them out I definitely could see a man standing by my room and a man sitting down across the upstairs room from him. It was a shadowy, big log cabin, but I could definitely see them moving and they eventually went downstairs. They didn't answer any questions. At one point two heavyset women who looked more like new grandmothers than covert military operatives were in the house and went downstairs to what sounded like generally rummaging through the boxes of unpacked possessions that belonged to the owner of the house. Our thoughts at this time was that we had been duped by burgalars posing as cops, but the next day and following weeks proved this to be an unreasonable conclusion as nothing was stolen and there was plenty of valuable, easily stolen things in the house.

At one point the strange people had all left the house. I ran to every door and locked them all. When they realized they were locked out i could hear kicking on the door and jiggling of the knobs. While they were trying to get in the lights outside we're going crazy but no new cars appeared, other than a black van and a truck with many lights on it. We could see a shadowy figure on the deck, who had a dog with him, who had a flashlight, pacing around the deck, even making "silly" faces at us. All night long someone sat by the front door and whoever these people were tried to get in from any entrance they could find. In the morning, when the last guy sitting by the door left around 6am, there were fresh tires tracks in the snow where there previously had been none, and we met our neighbor (extremely private homes in the forest) who was CONCERNED and CURIOUS about all the activity at our house the night before. M and I didn't even have keys to the one vehicle at the house when all this happened. The neighbor introduced himself as Charlie and offered to plow our driveway after I told him the weirdness of what had happened.

I got kicked out of that house over this, the owner was furious for some reason (even though nothing had been stolen); he claims we had hallucinated the entire thing and is so irrationally angry at us at first for "allowing it to happen" and now angry just because he thinks we made the whole thing up and he CLAIMS to have talked to Charlie and says that nothing happened, obviously this can't be true, no drugs were involved other than a little bit of home grown marijuana before we even started the hike much earlier in the day. 0% chance of being laced. Is it possible that this Charlie guy was also in on it and lied to the house owner (if he even really spoke to him) ? What happened here? In my research I have seen that often times the military will simply observe and "keep tabs" on ET contactees. I'm just wondering if anything in this post sticks out as being government/ET, or if it was just gypsy burgalars f**king with a couple kids.

Pete Majestic

Post by Pete Majestic »

I would just like to add that the people i saw in and around the house seemed very...hard to look at? I would describe it as. Almost identity-ambiguous. And the longer time passes the memories of this event seem more and more dream like, at least the people and their faces seem like the way you remember faces in a dream. Except for the neighbor, he was clear as day speaking to me asking me what had been happening st the house all night, and I handed him the owner of the houses number and my phone number (as we lived in a very secluded, rugged rural mountain area this is a common thing to do with neighbors) which he took from me and I shook his hand so there is just no possibility that this was all a dream or hallucinated.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

WOW. What an experience! I'm sure that freaked you out pretty badly.

My first impression is a MILAB or some weird alien encounter with disguised aliens...because the people were "hard to look at" and seemed very shifty. You are not even sure why they were there, what they were looking for, but nothing was stolen from the house. You said that it seems more dream-like the more you think about it...it sounds other-worldly to me, like a metaphysical experience or a technologically (probably through sound/light waves/ electromagnetism) induced event.

You said the lights were going crazy outside, there was a black van and a truck with many lights on it.... If it was just the police answering a call from a concerned neighbor, why were they "hard to see," never spoke to you, sat around or walked around the house as if just waiting for something, went through boxes, and eventually left the house. Then you locked all the doors and windows and the "police" were not able to get back in? I imagine if they really wanted to, they could have kicked the door in or broken a window...they weren't really trying. It sounds really strange to me.

How did your friend get a broken ankle? Was it from jumping off the porch?

And what happened to the campers who were shooting at your house?

The guy outside on the deck with the dog and flashlight -- what kind of "silly faces" was he making?

It is also very odd that the neighbor, Charlie, later said that nothing had happened that night. Perhaps he did not believe what you told him...but who knows....

I do not think it was Gypsy burglars because, obviously, they would have taken something!

Yes, contactees are usually kept track of by both military and aliens/star people. There are many unseen things happening...and the best we can do is be strong, be alert, be aware, and never be afraid because fear makes you lose control of yourself. I have had many strange, other-worldly experiences myself, and I have found that my best defense is to be at peace, stay calm, and keep love in my heart. The unconscious bad guys, whether they be military or alien or demon, cannot deal with a strong individual with love in their heart. Love always wins.

guldage

similar mark and experience

Post by guldage »

Pete Majestic Hi

That is really one H... of an experience. some of it I can relate to. I guess your nighbor opressed the memory or he was made to forget the whole thing. The majority of people do. Some remember years later. That was what happend in my case. I have had experiences since childhood. Even fanished as a 6 month old toddler for some time. That ofcause I can not remember for obvious reseansons. That has been tolled to me.
The triangle shaped mark I have had on several occations.
The fourth kind came close to giving me a panic attack. That movie came to close to home I have to say. Expecially the owl thing and the big eyes. Too me it just showed more like a big turtle with big eyes. Black big eyes. I have had several accounters with the gray.

So yes I can relate as I believe many can, although not many can remeber that many details you can tell here. Very frightening.

Pete Majestic

Post by Pete Majestic »

i believe that movies are often times produced with intent to discredit anyone who comes forward with contact experiences through fictionalization...it is a very frustrating climate to live in even now with the internet and all of the disclosure that is possible through it, I can only imagine the pain of going through all of this in the 50s or 60s. Anyways I will come back and converse more concerning these responses when I have an actual keyboard to use again, being as I am on my phone it's a bit difficult to read and type a reply. It makes me feel so good but also nervously excited to hear from people who share these experiences. I have felt so insane and lonely

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Pete,
Yes, please do come back when you have a keyboard to type with. We also appreciate your company.

You are correct about the Hollywood movies: they purposely fictionalize the truth to make it seem like a fairy tale to people who have not had their own experiences. "Alien Abduction" is a joke to most people because of what their brains have been programmed with. The entities that control the media make sure that the real truth is ridiculed. Most people do not have the inner strength to move beyond their programming. It is a real shame, and it makes life very difficult for those of us with eyes to see.

It takes a brave soul to live through bizarre, metaphysical experience and speak out about it.
Congratulations on being brave.

Many Blessings, Bonnie