Alien Biological Implant frequencies

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Alljacks

Alien Biological Implant frequencies

Post by Alljacks »

f

Finally I have had some luck disrupting in and out going radio waves. What I am using is not strong enough to disconnect, and I believe these frequencies can be disrupted with the proper equipment. Does anyone out there know radio waves. There are a long list of radio waves and I have no knowledge of this matter. Is there anyone who can advise?

f

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Alien Biological Implant frequencies

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Alljacks,
There are different types of radio waves. What is it you are specifically trying to block or disrupt?

My husband John and I built a Faraday Cage a couple years back and we slept in it for 3 years. It worked to block out cell phone signals and radio signals. We made a video about it that you can watch:

Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Alljacks

Post by Alljacks »

In particular I am looking for the strongest gps disrupter especially military grade. It's a long journey but I bought a small gps disrupter and it has helped. It doesn't shut it of but messes with the signal. I need someone who has the knowledge about frequentcy My little blocker isn't strong enough. Rather than spend a lot of money on the correct item.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Alljacks,
I looked into it a little bit. As you know, you can purchase gps jammers or you can make your own.

Here is a link to a description of a "Low Cost and Portable GPS Jammer" :
http://phrack.org/issues/60/13.html

If you have a device that has gps, you can open the device and try to find the wires that receive the gps signal. Wrap the wires in metal foil (aluminum or otherwise) and that should block most of the signal coming in. Otherwise, I think you need to create a device that sends a signal out that matches the same frequency as the gps signal in order to block it from coming in.

Good Luck!

Alljacks

Post by Alljacks »

thanks for the advice . My device definitely helps but it's only good for 3-4 hours. Then the signals seem to readjust. I am working on the faraday cage. There are other frequencies there but I simply don't know what are. Once again thanks

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

You are welcome for the advice.
Let us know how your Faraday Cage build goes!

Alljacks

Post by Alljacks »

Well, here is a update on my gps blocker. It does work to some extent. How I know this; when I was around radios at work there would be static. Also there were incidents when I was quiet I could actually hear the gps blocker working. It was different from the other signals that I am accustomed to.
I am not familiar with any of this technology and I have already burnt it up. I can't believe it. Stupid. It over heats when charging and it is on. But the larger point is that it had an effect. The battery time is only 2-3 hours. Who knew! I have moved on to other devices. But I do intend to use gps again. I purchased a device that works on scalar wave technology and have used it almost two weeks. Yes I do believe it helps, but I do not hear any noise from it. I am going to find something that helps so I can some quality of life. Also I had an very unusual thing happen to me. I will post later. Please be safe.

Diego9000

Post by Diego9000 »

Just a single question...
Why a GPS/RF signal blocker?

Also, using or owning those devices are against law, thus crime. (At least here where I live)
You can block an airplane's communication with one of those, as example.
Oh, moonlight, shine on me | I, who has lost the Sun | Embrace me with your light

Alljacks

Post by Alljacks »

Oh, yes you are correct and that is the larger ones and they are not available even from china. Mine only reaches 10 feet to really be effective. Hope this answers your question.

Alljacks

Post by Alljacks »

Time for an update, I don't just know in what area to post. Alien implants, frequencies, faraday cages, general health in these matters. One would think that in general blocking radio signals would solve the problem at least give a day or two reprieve. I have emf sheeting on my bed and have had them for a while. I got three alligator clips, hooked then to the electrical sockets and slept. The next day full sheets of energy were drifting down. WOW Maybe this is going to be the silver bullet. Twelve hours later I felt my energy began to pull. I became disorientated both physically and mentally. I was "puppy dog" sick for four days. The second time it did not do this but it certainly returned. I'm at my wits end, so tonight will be my third try. More later. pj

Prognatus Septem

Post by Prognatus Septem »

Hi PJ,

This is John.
You may want to type this into a browser...."hallberg_johansson-cancer-from-coil-mattress pdf"
Read the study. The point is, a metal coil mattress is an antenna array. So, sleeping on something like a foam mattress is a fix for that. I would think though, that putting a conductive sheet over yourself would act the same way. I think such a thing would make you absorb even more emf. Putting yourself inside a completely enclosed Faraday cage is protection. Not sleeping on coils or doing anything else to make your body more of an antenna/frequency receptor is also protection. If doing what you described above actually makes you "feel sheets of energy" or makes you ill, in any way....friend, you should discontinue the experiment.
Bonnie and I are getting closer to building our next Faraday cage here in South America...stay tuned!

Take care and be well,
John

Alljacks

Post by Alljacks »

Those of you who have followed my posts know how desperately I have been looking for solutions. Through the years I have tried crazy stuff to get by and the GPS signal blocker was the last. It works maybe one day or so then the signal ramps up and I am ill again. Then I posted that I have silver threaded sheets that I sleep under and their was some reduction of the pull, yet again only a short time. From my reading about Faraday cages I got the idea that I could put alagator clips on the sheets and hook it to 120 volt. If anyone is thinking of please pay attention to what happened to me. I slept with a sheet below, a sheet above and another wrapped around my head. The next morning I had no physical control of my body, along with double vision. I am not kidding it took me three weeks to recover. It was a full week before I could sit on the side of my bed. If I attempt it again it will be in very small amounts of electricity.
A friend of mine recently introduced a product called Kratom for sleep and pain management. I was not putting much hope it the product but I will try anything. There was no doseage on the bottle or much on line. It did give me some relief. I don't know how much of the signals were affected but I felt my energy falling down instead of pulling up. So I am working with this product along with everything else.
I have retired now, early due to black outs at work. Yes, I had a new EEG gone and it showed the same as before. Now that I have some time on my hands I am thinking of starting to write my abduction down. Does anyone know of a format that I can write my experiences? I do know their are some places that investigate these type of things. Everything I have tried is a dead end. Any ideas. pj

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hey PJ,
You are certainly welcome to write about your abduction experience here. I have had a lifetime of experiences, so you are in good company.

As far as connecting voltage to your silver lined sheets...I would not recommend doing such a thing. As you found out, it is very dangerous. The idea behind a Faraday Cage is that the metal screen of the cage collects all the signals such as RF and EMF. They never even get near your body. Then these signals run down the grounding wire that connects to the cage and goes into the grounding hole on the electrical outlet OR the grounding wire goes from the cage and then right out the window and connects to a copper rod stuck in the ground outside. You want to keep any electricity away from your body.

Alljacks

Post by Alljacks »

Thank you for your reply. Actually it is faraday cage I sleep in. The signals are so strong it gets through. I am working on it. Also, after I get my situation straighten out, I am writing down where it all started as a child. Maybe it will be emotional healing. I appreciate all that you do keeping this forum running. pj

Alljacks

Post by Alljacks »

OK everyone, it's time for an update. Since my last attempt to illuminate the signalsgoing and coming from my body, I have not tried 120 electricity again. It took me three to come back to my normal alien pull. Since then the issue has changed a little. I don't seem to get as "puppy dog ill" as bad. Yes, I would do most anything to re leave my condition. I have been on this forum two years now and I appreciate all who have read my posts. In the mean time I have tried to find a research site to tell my story and get nowhere. So, I hope to tell all the information I have gathered. I am now 66 years old and probably at the sunset of my life. Somebody has to know what they have and done to many sentient civilizations in our universe. If approved I wish to post weekly some segments
that may make their way into exposure. I guess a chronological approach would be best. The suffering I have been through can never be reconciled, but if a a abductee matches these physical and psychological troubles I can help at least letting them have knowledge. So there, I typed it.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hey PJ,
I am sure you are correct in thinking that the information you convey to us may be helpful for others. You are welcome to post your experiences here. Perhaps you could begin by explaining the basic details of your experience. Not everyone comprehends what you are going through.

What is happening to you and who do you think is doing it?