Is there a way to make contact?

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

DenhamT

Is there a way to make contact?

Post by DenhamT »

Hello, I'm Denham. I have never had a close encounter or been abducted. I don't know why, but I feel so deeply emotional and connected to these types of events. When I think about aliens, abduction, and UFOs I can almost cry, not in fear or happiness, I just feel overwhelmed, and that I have a purpose in some sort of way.

I know I sound a little crazy, but I just want to speak to these beings. I feel like I need to find answers to questions I don't even have. May be it will help me with the problems that I have in my day-to-day life and the ones that circulate in my head

Is there a way I can make contact?

Thanks for reading.

DenhamT

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Is there a way to make contact?

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello DenHam T,
These beings can be seen when your third eye is focused and you are in an aware state of consciousness. They come to people mostly in very vivid "dreams" which are actually real events taking place on another level of consciousness...the etheric plane.

Work on being a better person, a spiritual person, and practice third eye exercises. Take good care of your body and your health, and your third eye will naturally work every night when you lay in a dark room for about 10-15 minutes. It releases Melatonin which helps us sleep. But you have to focus on it and see it in your mind. Try it and see what happens!

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

DenhamT

Re: Is there a way to make contact?

Post by DenhamT »

Hi Bonnie,

I had a try at what you said. I'm not sure if its just a coincidence, but that night I had a dream. I was looking out of my bedroom window at my neighborhood. Whenever I dream about where I live it is always a combination of where I currently live and where I have lived in the past, like they are connected in some way, if you get what i mean. The sky was completely red, with a big saucer floating amongst the clouds above the field opposite my house. That's all I remember. I didn't see any beings but I had the feeling they were hostile, I don't know why.