Weird substance found in a glass

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

guldage

Weird substance found in a glass

Post by guldage »

I have no clue what is going on at the moment. I have reasently found leaves in my bed and yesterday my husband told me that went to bed he found a glas full of a smelly icky fluent substance in a glas in the bathroom.
At first he though perhaps I had taken an urin sample and forgot to put it in a tube and therefore he poured it out, but then he got to think that it did not smell like urin. Therefore he asked me in the morning after if I had made an urin sample. The anser was no.
I had gone to bed as usual and actually used that glas when I brushed my teeth and emtied it out. Then I had just plain water in it and there was nothing wrong with the water neither in the fauset and it was a clean glas. He went to bed a couple of hours later. He had been sitting a couple of hours in the other end of the house in the office correcting German essays
Went he went to the bath room he found the glas. Also some weird yellowish staines was in the sink as well.
Unfortunately he had cleaned both sink and glas.

Have any one had these kind of experiences? where stuff of different kind has shown up. I have had things dissapear and show up years later, but never something this weird.