MILAB punishment for speaking out

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Lilith

MILAB punishment for speaking out

Post by Lilith »

Since reading about MILABS, I have begun having nightmares again, the ones specially constructed to mess with my day to day life
I dreamed that my husband and I had the worst fight ever. It was very vivid and upsetting. I warned him of this in waking life, even told him potential triggers there might be for me that could cause an upset and etc., but when I got triggered so did he and I would definitely say it was one of our worst fights of all time
Out of nowhere
For no good reason
Everything has worsened considerably
Every time I speak or think of the topic I feel worse. I don't understand how they have such a hold over me.
Does anyone know how to withstand MILAB-related manipulations? This is terrible. :'(

guldage

Re: MILAB punishment for speaking out

Post by guldage »

Perhaps I should add to the other post you made here. I have never experienced any humans in my encounters. Not ones. I do not know if has to do with me being danish, though I doubt there would be any respect for borders on the matter. I am just wondering why. Here it often when it comes to the American experience, but rarely here.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Guldage,
Perhaps it is true that you do not experience many military related abductions because you are not in the United States. However, the military has a way of faking alien abductions...to make you believe you are dealing with "aliens" when in fact you are dealing with human military personnel. And you are correct in saying there are probably no borders when it comes to this kind of thing, but I do think that the United States is the center of negativity and manipulation at this time. The United States is currently the biggest target of mind control and experimentation. The general public is slowly being poisoned and mind controlled to death.

Lilith,
It can be very hard for your psyche to deal with too much trauma at once. Reading and learning about MILABS is good, but perhaps you are doing too much at once. Try to do a little at a time and give yourself breaks. Yes, there are energies working against us that WANT us to fight with our loved ones. This must be overcome on a personal level. I have been through the same thing when studying about satanism and mind control. It is traumatizing just to read about it, and it did seem to draw that kind of bad energy into my life. I had to learn to not get too deep into the subject and to keep myself happy doing other things while I was studying about it.

Realize this: There are entities who feed off fear. They may be demons or they may be reptilians or some other low-level beings. Either way, when you feel sad or mad or fearful, they attach to you and suck your energy away. They will attach to you and then attach to your loved one and the fighting gets worse and worse and you will realize at some point that IT IS NOT YOU DOING THE FIGHTING. Can you recall feeling that way after a fight? "I can't believe I said that. I can't believe I did that." Because it was not the real you saying it or doing it, you were being heavily influenced to create as much fear and sadness and turmoil as possible.

The way to overcome this is to be on a higher vibrational frequency so they cannot touch you. You want to be on a completely different channel than them...a different radio station. It sounds simple but can be difficult to practice because there is so much bad energy in the world right now. Truly, the way to overcome the negativity that causes fighting is to relax, be at peace, and fill your heart with love. It totally dis-spells that negativity and puts you back in charge of your true, loving self that wants peace with your partner.

The most powerful thing you can do in the middle of a fight is drop all your defenses, say "I am sorry" and give your partner a hug. Totally switch off the negativity and allow your true self to shine through. You must be very strong to do this, but you are totally capable of doing it. The more you practice this, the easier it becomes. And that puts you on a whole new level of awareness and a whole new untouchable level of energy that no demon or alien will mess with.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

guldage

Post by guldage »

Yes I believe you are right Bonnie. I do not believe it is military that got their hands on me though, but sure I can not be of cause. Though on a little strange note. Back in 87-88 I was exchange student in AZ snowflake of all places. Saw several UFOes back then in that town.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

That's interesting Guldage.
You were in Snowflake AZ? Do you remember your UFO sightings very well?
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

guldage

Post by guldage »

No that is actually a bit weird. It is a bit hazy. One I saw seemed like a gigantic lightbulb moving over the sky.
Another I saw out the window at night when I woke up for some reason. Here I noticed the light and at that moment it kind of zipped backwards and away in a split second. From what I saw at first it most have been large to do all that light. No one else in the house had noticed anything.
A third I saw up in the mountains where we went stargazing. Here it went from lights that formed a triangle and it somehow change into this disk like craft

Lilith

Post by Lilith »

That makes a lot of sense. I did notice that most if not all conflict seems to be demon-caused for feeding purposes. It is really good to know that so I don't take the emotions so seriously. Things have been getting a lot better, I am much less disturbed of late :) Thanks for your input here. I will keep it in mind :)