Very strange night

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

geminix004

Very strange night

Post by geminix004 »

Yesterday was a very strange night. I dont know if my mind is playing tricks on me or if i am becoming paranoid about this alien/paranormal world.

I havent been able to sleep lately, since becoming more aware of the fact that my experiences are very similar to other peoples has gotten me very conscious especially during the night time. In a way it has broaden my mind and thoughts and even though I've become less afraid i have not been able to sleep well.

Last night when i was getting done finishing up my cup of tea i turned off all the lights to get some rest. I felt a strong presence there in the room and i knew something was watching me. I tried moving around the bed feeling uneasy trying to feel comfortable. As i was turning around and closing and opening my eyes i saw to the right of me what people describe as a grey alien. He was walking across the room, thin figure, large head about 5-6 feet tall. Right after that i saw three shadows one after another, appeared to be circular flashes of light on my bedroom walls. So i started to pet my dog who was laying next to me to calm my nervousness, i closed my eyes about 3 minutes later i felt like i needed to urinate.

As i am getting up from bed i realized that my dog wasnt there anymore. I never felt him leave the bed. As i come back from the rest room , my dog comes to where i was from the living room and sits right beside the bed to my right side and starts staring deeply at me as if it was trying to say something. Hes never done this during the night. I didnt lose my never because he looked quite relaxed so i grabbed him, layed him next to me and i passed out.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Very strange night

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Geminix,
It sounds like you are going through a transition now...because you are becoming more aware that your experiences are real, your mind is more alert and aware and you are watching for things to happen. So, even though you may be less afraid, your mind is still keeping you up at night.

It is good that you just tried to relax when you saw the grey alien and the shadows, then the circular flashes of light. Staying calm is the best thing you can do because it allows you to stay level-headed to make good decisions.

Then you closed your eyes and petted the dog who was there on the bed with you and in 3 minutes you needed to get up...and the dog was not there. To me, it sounds like you may have fallen asleep for a short time or perhaps you had some missing time that seemed like 3 minutes but was much longer. Other than that, the "dog" lying next to you was not really the dog, but I think you would know....

Geminix, the star people/aliens seem to be around us often, and they can observe us, but we cannot see them. I know it sounds creepy, but I learned this a long time ago and I have gotten used to it over the years. I discovered it one evening when I was outside my house watering the vegetable garden. It was a hot day and I had forgotten to give the plants water, so I had to go out there late. While I was standing outside watering the plants, I suddenly felt a presence standing right next to me! I froze. Literally, all my muscles locked up and I just stood there paralyzed (by my own shock and fear) for a few minutes until I could calm down. I was sure there was a little star person standing there watching me. And that is when I started to come to terms with the fact that they are around us a lot...we just can't seem them. Unless, of course, we are really paying attention and looking for them. This also means that you can speak aloud to them and they will hear you. So, if you've got something to say, go right ahead and speak your mind...they will hear you.

I think you are doing good by staying calm and observing because this helps you put all the pieces together. Knowledge gives you power. You will get through this part and you will become more aware and more knowledgeable and things will turn around for you, just hang in there!

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

geminix004

Post by geminix004 »

Bonnie last night during my sleep i experienced two separate things.

And i know it was during my sleep because i woke up during the moment it was happening.

First i heard a robotic like voice speaking to me, i cant really say exactly what is was saying but i do remember something to the effect of " its time"

After waking up i fell asleep soon after. Then during my sleep i felt a tingly vibration all over my body, ive never felt this. Its not similar to the paralyzation vibration where its more aggresive. It sucked because i woke up again and the tingly vibration left my body. But i wasnt scared. Thoughts??

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Perhaps the tingly vibration you felt during your sleep was related to the "it's time" comment.

Time for what? Perhaps some type of vibrational frequency work to your body?

I have actually had regular "check ups" with the star people throughout my life. Sometimes it's a regular, routine exam, and then other times there is some type of operation performed. I have often experienced those tingles and also feeling a static electricity at times.

It seems that contactees, people who have a life-long relationship with the star people, are looked after or taken care of by some of the star people. At least, they are checked regularly by the "doctors" to be sure they are in good health.
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG