My story is as such

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Atma

My story is as such

Post by Atma »

First of all, thanx to Bonnie for letting mi inn on this site so i can better understand by talking to others.

Where to begin.. I have always had problems with sleep paralisys. It follows me wherever i move. From i was a Child at age 12-13 Where it started when I lived on a small farm deep in the forest in norway. This farm had it's share of what my father called "ghosts" whenever I was home alone, I could always hear people upstairs walking. Where funny enough I had my room. First time the paralysis startet I remember very well. Lying on my bed I couldn't move, what I saw, I was sure was my father I'm now positive was something else. A twisted form in the doorway looking at me. From this Day on, things have been different.. in that house, dark voices started speaking behind me as common, flies startet clustering in the corners of the Window. Like they Where gasping for air. I am now 30 years old and my paralysis occures 1 time a week. Usually when I wake up I have bruices, pains under my ribs or New scars that have never been there before. Doctors have nothing to say about this. Telling me i'm nervous, that i'm stressed. Yeah right i know i'm not crazy. I have read people here talking about "heat waves" looking occurances in the air. I can see this by some degree. Anyway, i would like to have some guidance for my experiences. Still a little curious

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: My story is as such

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Atma,
Welcome to the Alien Abduction Help forum. I am sorry for the delay in my response.

If you are experiencing sleep paralysis once a week, waking with bruises, you must take action immediately. There are ways to become more aware of what is happening to you at night.

First of all, I highly recommend listening to the meditation I made called "Grounding, Centering, and Shielding." It will help teach you how to find your inner self, ground to the earth for stability, and shield yourself from attacks. http://www.alienabductionhelp.com/htm/meditation.htm

Secondly, please start recording your dreams when you wake up. Use some paper and a pencil to write down anything you can remember when you wake. You might not recall much at first, but by doing this every morning, you will train your brain to remember more and more every time you wake up. Documenting your experiences will help you put the pieces together and figure out what is going on.

Any type of protection you can think of will help you. The meditation will teach you how to create a protective shield around your body, but you can also go around your room before you go to sleep and focus on creating a bubble around your room that no one can get through. You can use white sage or other incense to "seal" any windows and doors with the intention that no one can enter.

No, you are not crazy and you are not alone. This happens to a lot of people, but most people are afraid to talk about it. There are entities in this world that feed off our energy whenever they get a chance...they particularly love to feed off the lower level emotions of fear, sadness, and anger. Do your best to uplift yourself and create more happiness in your life. This will help you a great deal.

This is a video I recently made that discusses recording your dreams and releasing fear to prevent psychic attack. Many Blessings to you Atma.

Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG