Energy attack in the middle of the night!

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Mr Green

Energy attack in the middle of the night!

Post by Mr Green »

Hi, again!

This is an ongoing saga, since I´ve encountered several energy attacks over the years, and I want to tell you about the last one...

This one happened about two weeks ago, and I was drifting out of a dream. Time was ap. 02:00 in the morning.

I became aware of a not so nice energy to the left of me ( I was lying on my back in my bed ), I could sense people screaming and I could feel their fear.

This energy moved up on top of me, as I lay there in my bed. I could feel it, and I could see it... The energy field was 1 x 2 meters, flat and very thin (like a pane of glass). It was black/grayish with tiny yellow stripes in it.

The surface was gloss and reminded me of a lid to a lap top, but I got a strange feeling it was made out of kevlar!

I was lying breathless and motionless on my back, because I didn´t want this energy to recognize me. The energy field lay still, 20 cm:s above me... Then it started scanning me! It started at my head, I could feel it moving down to my feet, and then up to my head again... scanning me, sniffing me..

Then... It sank straight into my body and as it sank in to me, I woke up with a gasp and inhaled heavily (I had held my breath during the whole experience)!

When the energy sank in to my body, it felt like I was filled with carbonic acid! Immidiately after waking up, I started to cleanse myself the way I always do after things like this happens!

I´m pretty sure this is some kind of military technology, although I can´t rule out alien involvement!

Any thoughts/theories are welcome...

Best regards/
Mr Green

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Energy attack in the middle of the night!

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

WOW that is really freaky. It does sound like military but, who knows, it could be alien and military combined. We only get small glimpses at a time into this craziness. I am sorry you had to deal with that. At least you knew to cleanse yourself when you got up. You are brave to be so aware and go through the experience holding your breath and all that. I know how intimidating these experiences can be.

I had an experience where I was scanned by some type of craft that was floating in the night sky above me. It shot a beam of white laser light down to me that scanned me from top to bottom.

There is so much happening in other dimensions that we cannot normally see, and I wonder if your experience was etheric and how it affects you physically. Of course, whatever happens on the etheric plane manifests on the physical plane.

Thanks for posting and sharing this information.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Mr Green

Post by Mr Green »

Thank you Bonnie,

for sharing your experiences! That gives me some validation and confirmation on my own experiences!

I have come to realize that I probably function as a receiver/transmittor for whoever it is that has access to me...

Ever since I got that implant put in me for some 11 years ago, I have vivid dreams every night. When it began I thought that I had some kind of nocturnal psychosis every night...

Then I decided to take notes and register everything I could remember every night! Each night there were so many people and animals in my dreams. People I knew, people I didn´t know, dead people, living peolpe, loads of animals...

After a few weeks I printed out an excel sheet of my notes! I categorized everything in different groups: Dates, people I knew, unknown people, people I knew about but wasn´t personally aquainted with, dead people, live people, animals, people who came in groups, people who came by themselves, men, women....

After some weeks I had a 12 meter long list that I pasted together... I had dreamt about 700 different people and animals about 1500 times...

And these were only the ones I could categorize! In my dreams are also a lot of people I don´t know who they are, and therefore I don´t categorize them! For all I know they might be holograms!

At one point I asked a psychic what was going on with me, and she told me that they were gathering information on all these people I dreamt about! They were studying us, and did research on us, at a level much deeper than DNA.

Well, I don´t know... I just accept that this is my life, and that my life is much more interesting during night than during day...

I can´t say if this has effected me in any way, since I don´t know what my situation would have been like like if I hadn´t been subjected to all this...

Thanks again!

Best regards/
Mr Green

deepdeepwater1114

Post by deepdeepwater1114 »

I've had sensations of being flooded with electrical energy. The sound and the touch is extremely intense, but it feels very pleasurable.

rainbowoman

Post by rainbowoman »

Mr. Green, if you don't mind sharing, how do you cleanse yourself after such an attack?

Mr Green

Post by Mr Green »

This is really interesting! At 1.02.55 a dutch woman is describing very similar experiences to the one I had! This is explained by Simon Parkes as being lower fourth demonic technology! Yes, exactly what I suspected. Alas, I haven´t got the money to get help by Simon Parkes...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q8T70L ... =emb_title

Mr Green

Post by Mr Green »

rainbowoman wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:09 pm
Mr. Green, if you don't mind sharing, how do you cleanse yourself after such an attack?
Hi rainbowoman!

Sorry for my late answer!

When these things happen I start to clense myself. I basically call upon my higher self, my divine self, my guides, st. Germain, st. Michael, st Gabriel, Kalki and my brothers and sisters in Kalkis white army and some other higher, loving enteties.
I ask the for their help and protection! I ask them in the name of love to send me love, guidence, protection, healing, clensing.

When I do this, I get filled from my head down to my toes with this "carbonic acid" again!

I suppose this is individual. Ask for help from the higher, loving guides you usually connect to! The first time I asked Kalki for help, I didn´t even know who he was, I was just recommended by a friend to turn to Kalki. I was very surprised when, at mentioning his name, I was filled with this carbonic acid energy. It totally knocked me over!

Well, this is the way I feel works for me! Hope it helped!

Best regards/
MrGreen