Realization and conspiracy talk

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Darkmatter

Realization and conspiracy talk

Post by Darkmatter »

It’s been awhile since I have posted on here,I think I’ve come to a realization with what’s happening albeit having no hard proof.I did a lot of research on the subject of aliens,UAPs,Rituals and other accounts in past human history with “Demons” and “Angels”.Does anyone else feel like some of these creatures might be Inter-dimensional? Isn’t it strange how a lot of these Celebrities practice rituals use public stages to display it?I read that Aleister Crowley summoned a creature that was supposedly similar to a grey and Jack Parsons,the pioneer of Rockets was a loyal thelemite.The religion is famous for sex magick and theatrical rituals,I think it might be connected somehow.

Reading what I just typed,it seems ridiculous.Well that’s just my conspiracy theory I suppose.I’ve gone down the rabbit hole to try to explain the things I’ve seen and tried to be realistic.Before I posted about possible visitation but i was skeptical whether it was real,now it feels like I’m not even in my body anymore most of the time.The world feels like an empty shell and feels like their is more than what I can see.I started meditating since I think maybe out of body experiences are a thing,it’s been interesting.On occasions I was able to meet with the creature I did a sketch/painting of on here.

Very well could be losing my mind,always been extremely logical and non superstitious until recently.I don’t know if I’m crazy but I just wanted to share some ridiculous thoughts that I have had.