if, then why???

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Sean Corrigan

if, then why???

Post by Sean Corrigan »

hi my name is sean, ive been looking for an answer to incidents that happened to me in my early youth trhough to my mid 20s. i have tried to get answers from some but i dont seem to be having luck, maybe they dont take what i'm asking seriously. i am more than willing to tell on an open forum, so here goes

"i'll write in brief 2 particular enigmas that happened in my first 10 yrs of life:
round about the age of 5 i kicked my football over the back fence, but before i could get over the fence the ball came back. again after a while the ball went over the fence again, and again it came back b ut this time i managed to get to the top of the fence and there was no one there, (please note that the fence was easy to ascend even for a 5 yr old). so i deliberately kicked the ball over this time and again it came back. and again there was no one there. so this time i threm an old plastic childs spade over and againt it came back and again there was no one there. there was one more thing that intrigued me was the lack of noise or people, my garden backed onto a main road, yet there was no cars! so i threw the spade again but this time it did not come back, it just lay in the middle of the road with cars going over it!!!

this second one is based on 2 events, i class it as one due to that fact they are virtually identical, it was the second of the 2 events that i was regressed to: i was probably about 8yrs old in this event and we had moved from the house where the football kept returning. one morning i awoke to find that i was cold and that my pygamas were no longer on me and were in the middle of the floor in a pile. i went down stairs and told my mum and she said that i'd probably removed them in my sleep. this happened again (unsure of how long after that first time) but this time my pygamas were layed out on the floor as if i were still in them!!! again my mother said i'd probably done it in my sleep. as years went by i never forgot tthese episodes and there were other episodes that happened along the way, but as i got older and became more aware of things i was beginnigng to have doubts about it, and wondered if i had been abused some way!!! horrible to think i know. i didnt bactually believe i had but am aware the body has a mechanism to hide bad momories, so decided to be regressed. and last year i was regressed to the event that had left my P.Js in the floor as if i were in them: i was looking down on that bedroom, i could see that i was asleep, i could see the room just as i remeber it, the horrible check wallpaper and brown carpet, then all of a sudeen 3 very small "beings" materialised in the room, they seemed to be mystified with my night clothesd so i took them off and they layed them out on the floor as if i were in them!!! i'd also like to mention that while in the house these "visitations" took place on 2 ocasions i remember an owl at my bedroom window! the lady who regressed me, asked if those that came into my room were grey. i said no. i did not tell her the colour of these beings, but they werent grey, they were the colour of window putty!! i have the recording of that regression session. so i would be most gratful if you could point me in the direction of someon who may know about what happened and why"

i just want to know why, the incident in the backyard, i was told was poltergeuist activity, i dont know, not to sure about that one, but the second one is was i was regressed back to, so why me? i have other incidents happen after but i do not wish to tell of all

Sean

Tess

Re: if, then why???

Post by Tess »

Hi Sean,the way you describe the pajamas incident does look like a very possible abduction.
As for the ball coming back,well there are other entities that have nothing to do with aliens,it could also have been a test for you like shall he freak out or not? Before the real abduction took place.

Now one thing i am totally against is the regression session,stay away from them it can do more harm then good.
Why? the person who is doing the questions might 'lead' you in a direction that may in reality be of way as to what really happened.

I have seen it happen to adults who as children thought they had been sexually abused.
With the sessions they were led to believe they truly had been abused,only for them to eventually find out that they were not.The sessions had led them to believe more that the abuse had taken place.

Rely on your memories,if they do not come so be it,few of those abducted ever finish the puzzle.
Take care Tess,

Sean Corrigan

Post by Sean Corrigan »

Hi Tess

i know what your saying about regression, the lady i used is very tuned in and didnt push any issue, she took me back to that time. she did try to imply colour by asking if they were grey, they definately werent grey nor was they in anyway agressive, they were mischievious though, almost child like in their mannerism. also since regression ive learnt how to meditate (using transcendental method) to astral project, i am still in the early stages of projection, but i see/feel that i'm not alone!

sean

Tess

Post by Tess »

HI Sean,
Glad you are using meditation,its some thing i cannot master!
I find it very hard to do it as my mind soon will start to think about some thing or another.
As for astral projection it happened with out any effort from my side,i did not even realize, it was my cousin who told me he was so excited as if it happened to him and i could not understand why the fuss.

I wrote about it on this site so if you want to look it up,nothing special though.
You wrote the lady asked you what color they were.
Don't that give you some thing to ponder on? Was she not leading you by asking that question?

Still if you find it helpful who am i to say other wise.
I did talk about the abduction with my psychologist,never thought he would for one min understand.Kept telling him'' you don't believe me'' too which he responded''How can you know''

He went on to tell me he never had a pt who talked about abduction.But he was open to the possibility after all how could so many people be wrong.
Although i did get angry when he asked if they showed interest sexually or they did any thing on that level,i felt like thumping him on the head!Cause they did not.
Take care Tess.

Sean Corrigan

Post by Sean Corrigan »

hey Tess

i'm well aware of being lead, it was only at that point that she mentioned anything about what i was viewing, i have the recording of the session and it still freaks people if they listen to it. also included is one of my past lives, which answered some questions i had about myself, and to back it up i had to dig deep down into history to find out facts that are not known generaly.

meditation is hard, but you have to keep at it, i practice transcendental, but i seem to go far deeper than is required!!!! my first astral projection was by accident, but not now, i dont even actually attempt seperation at the moment, its freaky enough knowing that your eyes are closed and your not asleep yet you can still see the room lol

take care Tess

Sean

Mac

Post by Mac »

Sean I saw that you use transcendental meditation and I looked it up but cannot seem to find how to practice this
is there a video I can watch
and/or can you explain this process so I can try this meditation?
thank you

Mac
Peace,Love, & Equality

Sean Corrigan

Post by Sean Corrigan »

Mac wrote:Sean I saw that you use transcendental meditation and I looked it up but cannot seem to find how to practice this
is there a video I can watch
and/or can you explain this process so I can try this meditation?
thank you

Mac

Hey Mac

dont know what country your in but here is the link to the UK http://www.t-m.org.uk/

when i was doing my course i was the only one that could reach pure conciousness, or as i explained it a "happy nothing" my teacher was taught by the mar harashi himself. i only wanted to know how to meditate this was, you can go right into it but i feel it borders cultism! you have to clear your mind of all thought and replace it with your mantra, which should be a single word that has no meaning, ie a word that is made up, mine is "hirrim" dont know if you know but TM is the first step taken for those who become remote viewers. it is also believed by Guru Dev the teacher of TM to the mar harashi that this meditation was the technique used by Buddha. but when i do this my concious goes a lot further than the happy nothing, i am shown stuff by something not of this realm, and i dont quite understand what is happening, so tend not to do it as much. if you go onto youtube and type in transcendental meditation there is loads of it.

good luck mac, i cant tell you know more that what is on the TM site,

sean

dsegal

Post by dsegal »

I had one "football" experience. I was definitely dreaming --- I was on my high school's football field at night time. The lights were on and it was just me on the field. I was trying to kick field goals --- which is ridiculous, because I'm a pool player (I can't kick to save my life). At some point in this dream, my body was getting thumped with the energy oscillations that I mentioned in the Military Abduction thread (almost like sonar---oscillating pulses-- hard to explain). When this happened, I became self-aware in the dream --- I knew I was dreaming. I felt panicked a little bit so I woke myself up.

When I awoke, I found myself on a table in a dark room. The room had a few subtle light sources that allowed me to get a glimpse of what was going on. I was paralyzed--- so I couldn't move anything but my eyes. The room was shaped like either a hexagon or octagon. I couldn't tell because of my perspective. Rolling my eyes down towards my feet, I saw three frosted windows--- one per side of the visible room. I could barely make out the color of the room, which seemed to be olive colored. There was movement to my right and to my left - but I couldn't move my head to get a good look.

It wasn't until I saw a silhouette appear on the other side of the frosted glass when I began to panic. It wasn't human - didn't look human and didn't move like a person. I then realized what was really going on and freaked out. I couldn't scream - although my heart rate jumped to a level where I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I must've made them panic because I was completely distressed. I'm guessing they didn't think I'd wake up from that self-aware dream--- I think I surprised them.

Instantly --- I was back in my bed. My eyes didn't close and I didn't wake up--- one second I was "there" and the next second I was "here".... instantly.

The night this happened, I was involved in a car accident and busted up my leg pretty badly. As usual for me, 4:45am seems to be the exact time when these scenarios happen. Well, as soon as I gathered my wits and calmed myself down (because let me tell ya---- after something like that happens, you turn EVERY light in the house on and open every closet door and nearly shit when you hear the floor creak - it's SCARY). When I stopped panicking, I realized my leg was better. I can't explain it--- a few hours earlier I was ambulanced to the hospital and it's not even sun-rise and my leg felt like nothing ever happened.

Sorry for going off on a long tangent... but it all started with kicking a football, so I thought I'd share.
Dave

Sean Corrigan

Post by Sean Corrigan »

no, you're crack on mate, i like hearing others stories, make me happy knowing i'm among those who understand. in my original post i said i did have other stories. i to had the paralysis. i had awoken in the night (which is common practice), i cant tell if i was in my room or elsewhere but there was the most brilliant light eminating from from what i assumed was my bedroom wall, though the light was very bright in was in no way uncomfortable, i obviously panicked but as i tried to move i couldnt, i was immobile. i even tried screaming for my mum :oops: but as i did i felt something strike me across the face, not a physical force though. i could not see but was all to aware i was not on my own in this place. then with what seemed like a change of scene, i was back, from where ever or whatever. it is worth noting here that for many years in my youth, from about the time of the "visitations" i was petrified of the dark. on numerous occassions in the middle of the night id be awake and the door would start to open. petrified id hide under my bed quilt. even in my early 20s it happened a few times, the door would oopen, and petrified id dive under the duvet. one of the most bizare things to of happened to me though, was after id had my near fatal accident, after the doctors had done full body imaging to see what dammage had been done the doctors asked my wife how recently id broke my arm. my wife said that he has never broken his arm, the docs said that the imaging showed a clean break in my left arm that could only of been done inside 12 months. still have more to tell, but another day though

sean

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Everyone,

Sean, Thanks for sharing. I love your football story, it reminds me of a very interesting event that happened to me when I was 11 years old. I was standing outside in my yard one day. It was sunny and a little breezy, quite warm. There was a huge puddle in the yard because it had rained a lot. Floating on this puddle was an empty plastic tub. It appeared to be stuck on some blades of grass coming up from underneath. Well, I decided to use my "mind power" to make the plastic tub move around. I did this by stretching out my right arm, opening the palm of my hand and imagining tendrils of energy reaching from my fingertips to the tub. And the tub started to move in whatever direction I moved my hand and pulled the tendrils of energy. I pulled it toward me, pushed it away, moved it from side to side, it went wherever I told it to. And then I had this thought come into my head, "What if one of my neighbors sees me doing this? They might think I'm crazy," so I stopped and put my arm down. Then I looked around sheepishly to see if I had been spotted. Once I decided it was okay, I tried to continue, but it never worked again.

Your experience might have been your ball bouncing off an invisible spaceship, but I think someone was really trying to show you that there is more than just the physical world. And that's cute about the pyjamas. You actually did that yourself. For the star people, of course. But it just goes to show that we can move our consciousness around wherever we need it to be.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Tess

Post by Tess »

Hi i do some thing similar with a ball as long as it is not made from heavy material.
I pretty much use the same technique only i move the air that is around the ball instead.
Some times it moves with out any effort from my side at other times i find i really need to concentrate.
There are times when i forget to close the fridge then i get angry move my hand from across the kitchen and it slam shut but still not always.
The only person who knows is 6 yr old Katrina she ask me how and i try to teach her cause i have a feeling its in her too.
When i was a child i could do more especially pick up thoughts but most of it is gone now although i still can pick up thoughts occasionally especially when i know i would benefit from it!
I do not tell any one cause i do not want them to think i'm different.
Katrina saw the black shadow who was raising my mattress while i only saw the mattress rising.
When she was about 3 yrs old on day i was in pain she knelt down and put her hands on me and closed her eyes.''To make the pain go away'' it did not and she asked me "Did the pain go away ''I felt i should not lie and told her it did not.-Tess