Alien Encounters.

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Tess

Alien Encounters.

Post by Tess »

My 23 yr old son,3 days ago was taking breakfast before leaving for work.
He told me that he had a dream.
''I got up from bed and got out of my room and went looking in the veranda''
(Its a few steps away from his room there is a glass door and curtains made from light material.There is nothing much there except a large assortment of pots with different type of cactus who my husband take care of)

My son went on ''I saw a movement through the curtain and i thought what is my mother doing out there in the dark? So i opened the door and to my horror i found it was a Grey alien.I must have surprised it cause it jumped on me with its weight i fell backwards and tried to push it off.
It was a real struggle but i manged to get it off me but i had to punch it real hard before it got up and ran away through the open veranda door.
I got up to look but there was nothing there .closing the door i went back to my bedroom and got in bed again''

Then he went on to describe how cold the skin of the alien was,that even in the dream he was shocked by its coldness.
I was thinking how strange it was,in the dreams we feel emotions but although i myself am a vivid dreamer i cannot recall ever feeling some thing cold or hot,or smell nor touch.
The mind can tell you its cold but to actually feel it?
I asked him if he was certain it was a dream he shrugged his shoulders and said ''What else could it be?''

The day after i had chores to do upstairs and i remembered my son's dream.Going to the veranda i opened the door and looked around,the plants were in the exact position as they had been i closed the door again when some thing on the floor caught my eye.
I picked it up its light gray in color.On one side its smooth yet on the other side its sticky.Its about 2 incs and in the middle half of it is teared not completely though a small piece is still attached.

I am finding it difficult to explain (probably cause i'm writing in a second language)
I tried to stretch it,it does stretch but only a little bit.I might make a mistake here it feels like silicon.I put it away and next time i see my son i will show it to him and ask if it looks familiar.
For what is worth i have posted in the past about my son.
Take care,Tess.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Alien Encounters.

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Dear Tess,
I can't believe I didn't see this post sooner. Sorry! So do you think that the "grey alien" was possibly someone wearing a suit? Do you still have the grey piece of silcone-like material? That is amazing.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :-)
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

TheConspiracyWatcher

Post by TheConspiracyWatcher »

The Greys are real I've met the Greys too I've got video of alien scar on my back that the Greys did to me on 11th Feb 2011 just one of them did that to me by drilling sound in my back which went right through it making my back bend inwards feeling softer than usual I only just gone to Bed when that happened. If you want to request a copy of the alien scar Video on my back to see for yourself you can request it here.

Tess

Post by Tess »

Hi there,sorry Bonny i did keep it for awhile but eventually threw it away.
Don't know if it was skin or a suit but my son had said ''His skin was so cold'' he did not describe him as wearing a suit.
I wish i can say more 'they' are still working on him he just does not realize.
When the time is come i will say more.
Take care everyone.

dsegal

Post by dsegal »

Conspiracy:

Please post a public link to the video. I'm sure we can all benefit from checking it out-

Dave

Tess

Post by Tess »

Hi Bonny,remember the post i wrote about my son and for awhile you missed it?
Well i was telling my son to-day about it and he sort of looked confused and told me ''But i never told you about it''
So i recounted what he had said as it happened he was thinking about some thing that happened to him a few days ago and he had decided not to tell me but then he went ahead anyway.

He said he was dreaming about him and his girlfriend,when a noise woke him up.As he opened his eyes out of the corner of his eyes he saw a dark figure but before he could turn around to look he felt two hands one on his forehead the other on his chin.He still tried hard but simple could not move,then the hands or what ever were removed but the dark shadow was now gone.

His room was locked and in summer its rather hot but he realized how cold the room felt so much that he had to switch the fan off as he was freezing.Getting a blanket he still was shivering and unable to go back to sleep.Spending 3 hrs awake until he got up to go to work.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Tess,
Wow, your son did not remember the experience he had told you about before? That just goes to show you how we can be conditioned by society and the mass media to forget the really important things. Years ago, before I wrote my book Invitation to the Self; journey with the star people, I had thought about writing the book many times, but I kept forgetting it! How could I forget to do something so important to my life? The brain washing and conditioning that teaches us to all stay inside the little box and not think for ourselves. Finally, I started to wake up to what is real and I came to my senses and wrote the book.

It sounds like your son had a scary experience the other night. I hope he will put protection around his body. Maybe he will try the Grounding, Centering, and Shielding meditation.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Tess

Post by Tess »

Yes even i found it strange how he could have forgotten about it!He remembered only after i told him word by word what he told me himself.
But then even when i started having the flashbacks of the abduction i would remember one flashback and then totally forget about it until i get the next flashback which could be after days or wks.
It was only after about the fourth or fifth one that i realized that this test was not done at hospital.
I was rather confused for months afterwards although now i have put it behind me.

I will tell my son about the meditation etc to help.
In my case i found that a small prayer works for me.
Take care.