Flying

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

dsegal

Flying

Post by dsegal »

I have repetitive dreams (I'll call them dreams -- they've very intense and they seem real) of me flying. This isn't like "flying" as if I wanted to fly from my house to the store. This is flying in the sense that I'm in a strange place, nothing familiar, strange looking sky and scenery. It's almost as if I can "will" myself up and down and change my speed however I'd like.

The other night, I was flying over what appeared to be a country side and I flew into a hole in the ground (which is WEIRD, right?) and there was a whole other area---- with different levels and more holes into different areas.

I have been having flight "dreams" for a long, long time. Probably about 30 years (since my first encounter). When I wake up, my head is BUZZING--- my ears are kind of ringing and there's a strong euphoric sensation.

What's strange is that when I'm involved in this dream--- it's as if I KNOW how to fly. Everything is so natural, as if I've been doing it forever. It's definitely the most efficient means of travel --- I mean, you just will yourself over yonder and whoosh--- you go. It's so real that when you wake up, you think you can fly your butt downstairs for some coffee. Well, when that doesn't work-- you know it was a dream.

In these dreams, there's always some kind of "alien" theme. "Flying into holes and entering developed areas" --- "Someone wanting to give me a check up before I fly" -- stuff like that. I remember every aspect of these events--- unlike other random dreams.

Do any of you share similar experiences? Nobody is posting a lot so I thought I'd make this post and help get it clicking again.

-Dave

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Flying

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Dave,
Thanks for getting the ball rolling. John and I have been busy working on www.awakenvideo.org, but I think we will make some more time for alienabductionhelp. :D

I LOVE flying at night, in the astral plane or maybe it's the etheric, I'm not sure. And that feeling of being so at ease flying through the air. Sometimes it can be more like floating. One thing is for sure: If you lose faith in yourself, you will start to fall, but if you believe that you have control, you will fly straight and easy.

How do you mean your head is buzzing?
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

dsegal

Post by dsegal »

I know exactly what you mean. When I get scared or if I lose focus--- you do start to fall. It's when you concentrate--- that's when you're good to go. I know I've had times when i was WAY high up. However, I had confidence that everything was ok.

In regards to the buzzing, I think it's remnant of the whole "syncing of the vibrational frequency" thing. My head tingles and feels weird after most of my encounters.

Tess

Post by Tess »

Hi Dave,sure i have been dreaming of flying for as long as i can remember!
Yes the feeling is simply great,yet i am always flying around my village and always during the night,seeing the way things look from above is quite an experience
I usually have to run a bit before i can take off.
There were instances where i am amoung other persons and we need to get away so i tell them to take my hand and i fly away with them,most of the time i'm afraid like 'What if i fall and kill these persons to?'

Once i was flying and looking down i saw a young man walking he looked up and saw me!
I was trying to dodge him but he kept running and i wanted to lose him before he see my face.

This is the worst part i'm flying not on my own free will in fact i'm on my back and gaining speed cannot stop and trying to grab at any thing but there is only air i consider this with the alien abduction.Take care Tess.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Did you know that not everyone can fly in their dreams? I've talked to people who have never done it. It seems to me that you are not able to fly if you are a closed-minded person and not open to the experience.

Tess, it's funny what you said about running and getting a start to fly. He he. When I was first teaching myself to fly, I would flap my arms and that eventually started to lift me off the ground. Now I can just think about it and start floating. And as long as my concentration is good, I can fly like it's second nature.

I have actually flown off-planet and up into the stars. That was an amazing experience, flying past star clusters and gaseous clouds.

Yes, coming back into your body can be an experience too. All your "body layers" have to be vibrating at the same frequency. Isn't it interesting how we can get tingly while being paralyzed in bed at night, while going to sleep, and then we can get tingly when we come back to our bodies and wake up? The tingles are part of the transition from one form to another. I call it the transitional phase.

Many Blessings, Bonnie

Tess

Post by Tess »

I always seem to learn some thing new from you.
As i said i'm always flying around my village mostly and always at night,wow it would be great to lift off from this world-but then how would i be able to breath?

Yep it does seem funny to have too run first before taking off in fact once i dreamed i was on some sort of ship and i wanted to take off (cannot remember why) anyway i faced a dilemma as there was not much space to run and i wondered if i would manage so i took of but barely made it.

It took all my energy not to fall in the sea,it was a very strange dream that one i still remember the ship passing what was once a building of some sort there were columns 2 of them in the sea.I can only describe it like the Greek temples or better still what is left of them,the columns in the sea were not there but on land when it was original built.

Wonder if i can manage to send you a sketch of them,take care.Tess

tskoone

Post by tskoone »

Ahh those flying dreams... I wish I would have one of those again. I had one of those about a year ago. When I was younger I had those really often and could control myself quite well. And true: when you lose focus or start fearing you start to fall (or lose control and the wind starts to get you up in the sky. This is another thing that might happen. At least to me).

-tskoone

Sean Corrigan

Post by Sean Corrigan »

tskoone wrote:Ahh those flying dreams... I wish I would have one of those again. I had one of those about a year ago. When I was younger I had those really often and could control myself quite well. And true: when you lose focus or start fearing you start to fall (or lose control and the wind starts to get you up in the sky. This is another thing that might happen. At least to me).

-tskoone

hi there

have you not tried astrol projection/travelling, or even lucid dreaming, which is when you are in control of your dream. astrol projection is exactly that, the projection of your astrol self out of its physical plane

sean

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Tess,
When you are flying, you are not in your physical form, so you don't have lungs. You don't need to breath! I've flown up into space and I didn't even think about breathing. And I've also been under the water and I had no problem breathing under there. Actually, I was thinking to myself in the dream experience, "It's weird how I can breath underwater."

I would love to see your sketch of the Greek temples. If you draw it and then scan it into your computer you can save it as a picture file and upload it to the Internet.

Tskoone,
The wind actually took you away while you were flying? That is amazing.

I had an experience last week. During the night I found myself flying through the air, but I was not in control of it. I was being pulled along on my back through the air by an unseen force, maybe the star people, but I never saw anyone. And the really weird thing was, whatever force was pulling me, had me by the foot. I was going feet first. I was flying through a small neighborhood, past people's houses. There was no one outside except for me. And this lasted for a couple minutes and then I woke up. But I never panicked at all, I actually just went with it and enjoyed the smooth ride.

Many Blessings, Bonnie

Tess

Post by Tess »

I have experienced some thing similar i am going up on my back and i have no control over it in fact i try to stop myself but its no use.
So i did come to the conclusion that when this happened it was probably during the abduction.
It was terrifying.
P.S i will draw what i saw that is no problem only i don't know if i'm capable of posting it to the site,when i drew the bed my son posted it for me so i need to catch him!
Take care Tess.

tskoone

Post by tskoone »

Well the wind was not actually a wind, it was just some sort of force that pulled me upwards over the clouds to the space. Sometimes I could make myself to wake from this dream by focusing on getting back on earth and flying super speed towards the ground. Some times I could shield the force and fly as I wanted.

I remember also having nightly visitation by red/brown being with black shiny round eyes when I was 15-16 years old. The main thing I remember was the staring eyes and I was mentally fighting back against this being by focusing a shield between me and it. I also tried mentally to control and communicate with the being myself with only little result. Weirdest thing was that I woke up being on top of my blanket and my head at the end where my feet used to be. Weird...

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Tskoone,
I know the feeling of being pulled through the air by an unseen force. Usually I can just fly where I want, but occasionally I will not be in control of the movement. Congratulations on mentally taking control of the force and using it to fly as you wanted. That's really good!

So you woke up in your bed upside down and on top of the blanket instead of underneath it. There have been many abductees/contactees who have reported waking up like that. And sometimes they even have their night clothes on inside out....

But it is good how you put up a shield and tried to communicate with the being. I have also done this before and I am usually able to break free of their mind-controlling stares, but it does take quite a bit of mental practice. I think that regular meditation helps to build this skill. Practice using the third eye in visualization exercises.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :D

Tess

Post by Tess »

Hi Bonny i want to thank you for your help cannot say that i'm completely out of it i also want to tell you what happened during the night.

I was asleep and was woken up by foot steps that seem to stop near my bed.
I wanted to wake up and look well actually i had woken up but not psychically.
I kept trying willing myself to open my eyes and sit up it took so much mental effort ,
Finally i managed or so i thought i looked around and saw nothing then to my horror i saw myself still with my head on the pillow and my eyes close still trying to get up, the upper part of my body in the astral way was sitting up the rest looked normal .

I quickly went back inside my body and kept on trying again the same thing happened.
Though unable to get up and with my eyes closed my mind was fully awake so much so that i remembered what a monk told me to pray and i started saying the prayer over and over again.To my relief i did eventually wake up the normal way with out much effort.
This has been the second astral projection that i have experienced but in both instances it was not some thing i did voluntary.

That evening you told me you will help, so perhaps the answer lies within you.

tskoone

Post by tskoone »

Tess: When this happens again, just keep praying (try to create a short but powerful prayer or mantra that you repeat). Focus and awareness that they can not hurt you if you don't allow them are the keys.

In general for protection:
I use visualized runic symbols (I don't know should I tell this. This is just something I've myself invented and use) to protect something. What I usually do: I visualize a strong symbol/concentration of energy that creates a forcefield around my house and my family. Usually I bind it to something natural like a rock or an old tree to get more power from earth. But this is just something I use.

Tess

Post by Tess »

Thanks Bonny,
I sure prayed,its a short prayer who the monk taught me and i kept reciting it in my mind over and over again.I'm not some one who prays but this prayer really has helped even though i do not believe.

Since i'm writing this i went to have a nap and was woken up by voices.A male and a female voice i listened it seem that the male was doing some thing to the woman's eye.
She was whimpering and he was trying to reassure her.Some thing like

''Its ok i nearly got it.I need to take it out to stop it hurting your eye ''
I was definitely not dreaming they actually woke me up.The voices were coming from behind me i'm so used to this now that i don't bother,actually i thought shut up i want to sleep.''

sadriansm

Post by sadriansm »

I also remember flying in the astral body outside the house and going to a differet planet were I meet more people waiting for me and doing some kind of training that i also had to do I saw two multidimentional tall beings there,they were very friendly full of love and peace .other experience that i had in the astral body; i saw myself going out the house then I saw a man coming from the pleyades dressing in a white jumsuit he talked to me telephatically telling me and teach me to speak in his lenguage,is was kinda hard to pronounce his lenguage.He was also teaching me to say in his lenguage ; get inside the craft and go out or exit the craft .He was very friendly and also he had a beautiful skin and eyes with a vey blod hair.

annlee

Post by annlee »

I am so happy to read this because for the longest time, I haven't really had anyone to relate with about this. None of my friends or family have flying dreams (in fact they don't really dream much at all) so I have no one to share this with. It is exhilarating. It DOES feel very real. I can remember how to do it in waking life- it just doesn't work lol believe me, I have tried. But even as I sit here typing this, I feel that I can just fly out of my chair. It's crazy how vivid and real the experience is.

I would like to know, is any of this REALLY happening? For instance, I do always fly in my dreams, that is typically how I get around. And a lot of my dreams are mostly symbolic, like *typically* I am not in real places that actually exist. But there are times when I do feel I am in a real place, having a real out of body experience during sleep. So I wonder, when I dream that I come out of my body at night and fly around my house, is that even possible? I can imagine it right now- the feeling of slowing down to ease through narrow doorways, the feeling of hovering over your bed, making it out the front door and the scenery looks just as it would as if you were actually there?

KumaraSoul

Post by KumaraSoul »

I was wondering if any of you had thoughts about what distinguishes flying in a dream as opposed to an episode of astral travel. Is there any kind of distinct sensation or indicator that tells someone they are in an astral form?
I believe I have had two episodes of what might be termed 'astral travel'. Both were unintentional, and the first I long believed to be a dream. The first was when I was six years old, during one of my numerous reconstructive surgeries. I found myself floating above the operating table, looking down at the doctors and nurses moving about my body. I was so shocked and the next moment I recall was hours later after the surgery. The second episode also took place in the hospital, after another procedure. I was much older then, probably in my late teens--early 20s. i had been set up with a morphine pump, which I was terribly upset about, and tried to remove it. I had a very upleasant experience from the morphine, and wondered if perhaps the drug triggered an astral episode. I felt as if my body and soul were being literally pulled apart, as if one half of me was being dragged out of my physical body and I was going to float through the ceiling and into the sky. It scared the daylights out of me and I don't recall how it ended, save that I knew I was in one piece again. I never considered any kind of alien intervention here, but I have read that some abductions happened to people in the hospital. What do you think of it? I'm still trying to puzzle all of this out.

Tess

Post by Tess »

Hi KumaraSoul,as some one with a medical background i can tell you it could very well have been the morphine which gave you that sensation.

Visigoth

Post by Visigoth »

I have had my share of flying dreams and out of body type experiences. One in particular I remember is when I was living in Astoria Queens, NY. I was taking a nap during the day and awoke suddenly to find that my feet were "vibrating". This vibrations suddendly became quite violent and I began to feel a tremendous pulling sensation, accompanied by a loud whooshing sound. I could feel wind coursing over my supine body and as I looked down at my feet, I could see them elevated about six inches off the bed and twiching violently (though I had been clothed when I laid down, I could now see that I was entirely naked). At that point a bright light appeard on the wall of my apartment and a "hole" opened up. Suddenly, I literally exploded through the hole and went soaring straight up! I could feel the wind, the "G" forces (my stomach felt odd) and a was amazed as the buildings of my neighborhood receeded until the sky grew black with stars and I could actually see the curvature of the Earth. I then awoke abruptly, feeling absolutely excited. I remember just sitting up, shaking all over (with adrenaline no doubt), saying to myself "What the ____ just happened to me??"

Tess

Post by Tess »

Hi Visigoth,
You remind me of my own experience.Although i do remember in certain detail that i was abducted i never managed to remember how i got there or came back for that matter!
But i do have one vague memory and it has nothing to do with the flying dreams that i some times have.
The memory is of me flying upwards at a terrifying speed,i am on my back and cannot stop.
I try to grab at some thing any thing to stop myself but there is nothing to hold on to except air.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Annlee,
Leaving your body is not only possible, it is very common. Although some people don't recall their nighttime experiences too well, those of us who do are aware that we can go Out-of-Body and fly right through the ceiling of the house and into the sky. I even found my "silver cord" when I went out of body one night.

I had just flown up through the roof and was floating about 30 feet above the house. It was night and I was the only one out there. I was deciding which way I wanted to go (I always like to fly straight up into the stars). Then I remembered that I always wanted to look for my silver cord (the cord that connects you to your physical form). I reached around to the back of me and felt a "cord" coming out the top of my upper back. I pulled it around front so I could see it better. It was alive and was part of my body. I looked down to the house and could see the cord going down into my bedroom!

That was such an amazing, life-changing experience for me to find my silver cord. So, yes, to answer your question, it is very possible to leave your body and it is REAL.

Kumara Soul,
"Astral" and "Out-of-Body" are basically the same thing. You can go flying when you are Out-of_Body or on the astral plane. It sounds like you left your body during the surgeries you had. I have been Out-of-Body and looked at myself lying in bed. I knew I had to get back in it, but it was cold and seemed so heavy and clunky to me...I almost didn't want to get back in. ha ha. But I knew the physical body would die without me, so I made myself do it.

Visigoth,
That was quite a shocking experience! I can imagine you waking up after that and probably being stunned, to say the least. I went to bed one night and then found myself flying through my neighborhood...or should I say I was being dragged through the air at great speed through my neighborhood. Uncontrollably. I kept my eyes opened and watched everything whiz by me and I stayed calm, so it was a good experience but I still don't know how I was doing it or who was pulling me through the air like that.

Sadriansm,
You said you went flying to a planet where you took part in training with some other people. I used to be in training with the star people (I call it the star people school). And, at times, there were other humans present who were also taking part in the training. Part of what we learned were survival skills. Do you remember what you were training for?

Tess,
You wanted to wake up so badly that you did it without the use of your physical body! I have had that happen before: when I tried to wake during the night, I saw a stranger floating near the bed, which I assumed was a spirit because I could see that I was not in my body (it was lying on the bed) so I figured we were both on the astral plane. I didn't want the spirit to touch my body, so I kind of panicked to hurry and get back in it. I did this three times in a row, waking up and seeing that I wasn't in my body and couldn't move it. That was very weird and scary by the time I got to the third try, but the spirit was gone when I finally woke my body up.

Many Blessings Everyone, Bonnie :D