ETs

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

sadriansm

ETs

Post by sadriansm »

hello..
Can somebody help me ?has somebody had any experiences in seeing ets.
One day I went to the mountain late at night with my friend and for my surprised i saw group of 20 ETs dressing in a blue flashy uniform with bold bony head and pale skin and in the middle of the group I saw a tall athletic slender ET being dressing the same color that the rest of the small group of beings .they were surrounding with light .The tall being was in the middle of the group Also I saw UFO very quite landing
I am very perceptive and i also have a lot OBEs and paranormal experiences.And I have seen a multidimensional light beings and been taken to another realm plane.They are a very lovely peaceful star people .And they told me they were always gonna be watching over me.I have contact with the tall Nordic but the beings dressing in flashy blues are kinda a new for me.They have a peaceful and loving feeling I would like to know if somebody know these kinda of ETs?The only thing I know that they are from ORion.
ACTUALLY they follow me and their triangular craft everywhere.My friend is a witness about this .They haven' t hurt me and they are kinda of friendly observant being..
thanks

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: ETs

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Sadriansm,
I'm glad to hear that you have had positive experiences with the friendly star people. It sounds like the ones you saw in the blue jumpsuits were also friendly and positive people. I actually met a star person wearing a silver jumpsuit one time. It was very thin with white skin and it seemed that not only was their suit shiny and sparkly, but so was their skin. This star person jumped around a lot and was very excitable. It was the only time I had met one like that, and I was glad to get away from it just because it was so hyper. But it was friendly.

I am friends with Pleiadians and Orions, and I would say they are loving, positive beings. I have occasionally seen them wearing robes and other types of loose clothing.

When you saw the ETs on the mountain, did they know you were watching them?

Many Blessings, Bonnie :D
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

sadriansm

Post by sadriansm »

I remember very clear in my mind , last year i was going to take a nap and arpund 3 2 or 3 pm I was still fully awake when suddenly I saw entering in my room 3 flashy sparkly light white balls .I was a little scare but eventually few second later I feel fine and I saw 2 tall Nordic beings dressing with a large robes ,they have pales white skin and white kinda long hair with deep blue eyes,they looked like a twins but they were't . they were standing near to my bed observing me.And I fell sleep and don't remember more .probably I need a hypnosis to find out more about it.
and answering your question the ETs knew it I was watching them.Because I saw Ufos before and one special Ufo asked my attention that UFO look like a shinny flashy start but it was to close to the earth to be a star and also the ufo started to follow me .
I see ufos constantly following me .And my friend is a witness of this experience too.I would like to know why they contacted me ...
Later a received a telepathically communication and strong feeling to go to the lake and I did it and you know what rest of the story ...I saw the group of ets

smithjustinb

Post by smithjustinb »

I have had E.T. encounters of the 3rd kind. I have had a couple visions of E.T.s as well as direct contact. I also had a vision of several E.T. beings (large eyed, tan skinned, 5 feet tall, skinny) standing around in a circle around another being. They seemed to be beaming light to the being in the center. Each being had a hand stretched out to the being in the center.

I also had a vision of a busy scene on an alien planet with these 5 foot beings. They were all walking like they were going to work or something. They were very busy. I watched as they climbed into these tube structures that shot them off at the speed of light (I think maybe they turned into light too) to a destination elsewhere on the planet.

sadriansm

Post by sadriansm »

smithjustinb wrote:I have had E.T. encounters of the 3rd kind. I have had a couple visions of E.T.s as well as direct contact. I also had a vision of several E.T. beings (large eyed, tan skinned, 5 feet tall, skinny) standing around in a circle around another being. They seemed to be beaming light to the being in the center. Each being had a hand stretched out to the being in the center.

I also had a vision of a busy scene on an alien planet with these 5 foot beings. They were all walking like they were going to work or something. They were very busy. I watched as they climbed into these tube structures that shot them off at the speed of light (I think maybe they turned into light too) to a destination elsewhere on the planet.
when you said " I have had a couple visions of E.T.s as well as direct contact. I also had a vision of several E.T. beings (large eyed, tan skinned, 5 feet tall, skinny) standing around in a circle around another being. They seemed to be beaming light to the being in the center. Each being had a hand stretched out to the being in the center" do you know where they are coming from are they friendly ets?.how do they look?

smithjustinb

Post by smithjustinb »

I posted an thread in this forum entitled "angels and demons" i think it was. you should read it. Idk anything about them. I believe the beings were humanoid with big eyes. It was a very vague vision yet it was known what was there, although I could not see it that well. They seemed to be benevolent, but that might not be true because I'm pretty sure they looked like the one I described as a demon in my thread.