Nighttime encounters with...

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Saphier

Nighttime encounters with...

Post by Saphier »

Hello everyone.

I want to share the experience I had at night. I do not know if it was a psychical alien encounter, but my intuition tells me that it was. I want to share 3 experiences I had in my life, that was beyond normal. I start with my latest encounter.

"They" tried to operate on me.
----------------------------

Last week I was asleep and around 4:00 AM I shook awoke because I felt I was suffocation on a piece of sharp metal. It was no dream. I was wide awake and had the sensation a strip of metal was sitting in my throat and I was scared to swallow or cough since I thought that I then would rip apart my own throat since the impression it gave me that it was sharp.

I went to the living-room and sat on the couch, then I went to the refrigerator to get some water and i tried to swallow the object in my throat. It was blocking my throat so I wanted to get rid of it. I was so scared, initially I wanted to puncture my throat so I would not choke, the I thought about calling a emergency hotline, but then i settled for swallowing the object with ice-water. I swallowed the water really slow because I was scared the metal plate would injure me. Later on I realized that I swallowed it and forgot the fact that it might hurt my intestines as well...

When it cleared I went back to bed, and when I woke up all sensation of pain was gone.

But what was more striking, was the fact that before this incident my throat hurt for over two weeks. When I woke up when something was being done to me, the first idea that popped in my head was that something was trying to operate on me. Someone was curing my throat for some reason. My grandfather die of throat cancer and was a heavy smoker too. So I always was scared to get the disease too.

Now comes the strange part: Somehow I felt that something was trying to keep me alive and operated on me, because it wasn't my time yet. "They" or something needs me here on earth, and did everything possible to cure me.

Angel on the street.
------------------

A few years before, I was walking home after I went to a concert. The streets were empty and I wanted to go home. When I was close to home I came unto an intersection (crossroad) (why do such encounter happen on those?) and some person was walking towards me, he seemed to be lost and confused and initially looked like a bum on drugs. He walked passed me, and his sunglasses (he wears them at night) fell to the ground. I picked the sunglasses for him and gave it to him since he was shaking all over. Then the conversation started. His eyes spun all directions and had a hard time to control his tongue. He suddenly looked at the midsection of my body, held his head in an angle and said to me: "Do that again!". I said do what? the thing you just did inside your body."What??? he then said: "you need to go to a hospital or you will not survive long.". he started to walk away, and I stopped him asking him where he came from. He pointed to the stars while looking at me, and shuffled away in the misty morning.

After this encounter I went to the hospital to do a check-up to be certain. It became clear that a tooth in my mouth was bad and had to be surgically removed, and that it probably was the cause of bacteria entering my bloodstream that went to my heart. I thought about my encounter and he was able to see through my body, and noticed that I was ill and needed help.

The Demon
-----------

At one night I was sleeping, but suddenly woke up and opened my eyes. I shook awoke and I looked into the face of a demon. It was the size of a large football and was reddish yellow and very, very, very ugly. I noticed it was close to my face and probably was doing something. When I opened my eyes I saw the sheer terror in the demons eyes that it literally screamed and yielded backwards. It seems that it was not expecting me to open my eyes suddenly. It floated for half a second before disintegrating in the air and it was gone. I still remember the demon visually, I can still see it in front of me, and how it got scared of my eyes and yelled in angst as it was about to die or something similar.

Well, that is in short my 3 curious encounters, that in think were beyond reality.

Love,

Susan.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Nighttime encounters with...

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Susan,
You are obviously filled with a lot of love. I'm sure you know that we are all connected and that our lives go much deeper than just the physical experience. Whether they are star people or angels or spirits, they may very well be helping you get through this life. My star friends have performed numerous surgeries on me over the years and they always said it was so I could live here in this earth body and carry out my mission. Scaring the demon away just by popping your eyes open is a clear sign that you are awake and aware and full of love. Demons do not react well to love because they do not understand it and they cannot stand the high vibrational frequencies. Good job.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :D
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG