Very Emotional

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

dsegal

Very Emotional

Post by dsegal »

I had an experience this morning that deeply affected me. I'm not one to say I'm ever emotional, because quite frankly - I'm not.

Before I post the details of what happened, I'd like to say I'll probably post a log of all my encounters here in the forum before too long. I've kept a small journal over the years of what's happened, thinking maybe someday it'll make sense and be important. Maybe someone will read my posts and think, "NO F#$(*ING WAY! THAT HAPPENED TO ME!!"

Some background information --- I'm not sure if any of you have a "time." Time, meaning, a certain exact time of day when encounter scenarios take place. My time has always been 4:45am. To the exact minute -- if something weird is gonna happen, bet the house it's that time of day. I'll make a follow-up post to this post with the background details. But for now, here's what happened--

4:45am this morning, I wake up out of a sound sleep. Nothing strange to report when I awoke. I felt a little thirsty, so I pulled my tired ass out of bed and headed to the fridge downstairs. Grabbed a little iced tea and some left over lemonade to make myself a quick Arnold Palmer before squeezing out the last bit of sleep before my alarm goes off. I carry the drink back to my room and finish most of it and place it on my nightstand.

No sooner do I lay my head back on my pillow, I feel electrified and space/time gets "weird" (pretty descriptive, I know -- but I can't explain it --- think of LA-LA-LAND and you're on the right track). There's someone behind me and I can't really move well. I can still move, I'm not 100% paralyzed like I have been in other encounters.

"Don't turn around," she says. "It'll be easier for you this way."

The young "woman" is definitely a female alien, speaking telepathically. The voice is indescribably beautiful. So soothing, I wanted her to keep speaking. I knew immediately I was in the middle of an encounter. Something is different this time--- I recognize her from my last encounter a year ago. I have a strong sensation she's my daughter... I don't know why. I just do.

Unlike previous encounters, I'm totally calm and collected. I feel FLOODED with love. Completely overwhelmed with sensation. It took a lot of effort, but I reach back and I feel a leg. Different. VERY smooth, hairless (whew, lol), and firm to the touch. Not super warm, pretty luke-warm actually.

I don't know why, but I ask, "How long have you been working with me?"
"A very long time," she says in the most calming voice ever.

"What happened in California?" I murmer.

(FLASH BACK INFO: When I was 5 or so, my family lived in upstate California in the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. I vaguely remember seeing an alien behind a box in the garage and my mother gives a fantastical story of a crew of aliens entering the house. My father and brother remember nothing and probably thought my mom was nuts until I said something. So, this was me trying to get info about what I perceive to be the beginning of my experiences).

"We were on a mission," she says.

One thing that's very important is that she "speaks" in very short, concise sentences. Basic noun, verb, adjective --- the least and most efficient way to get a thought across. As she's "talking" to me, I'm FEELING additional information that is associated to the sentence such as emotion, intent... basically "intangibles" that are being communicated --- I'm FEELING what she's FEELING. It's almost three dimensional communications.

While this communication is taking place, I have an indescribable love for her. Or, maybe I was feeling her indescribable love for me. I can't be sure --- but I've never felt that way before.

This lasted only a matter of less than a few minutes before I felt the presence of another alien. Someone else was behind me besides her. The moment it "appeared" (definitely male, although I couldn't see it behind me), I felt a super-brief communication between the two. The only way to describe the communication between those two were a super swift wispy-air-flow with buzzing/humming (can't tell which --- it's neither really, but I can't describe the sound).

Immediately, I knew she had to go. "Do you have to go," I asked.

"Yes."

The overwhelming love that was flowing through my body shifted into overwhelming sadness. I didn't want her to go---- I had SO MUCH to ask her and we just started.

Everything faded back to normal and there I was lying on my bed. I looked at the clock and it was 5:30am.

My guess is something was probably SUPPOSED to happen at 4:45 and because I snapped awake and got a drink, the time-slot "should" have been missed, but she came anyway to see me. The feeling I get is the other alien basically came to get her and end what was going on immediately because it was too late.

The event ended with me laying in my bed, crying. Whimpering, really (hell, I'm not embarrassed to say). I was OVERLOADED with emotion and I didn't know what to do since I never felt that way. For a brief moment, I had complete clarity. I saw and felt the beauty in EVERYTHING. Whether it was my cat laying on the other end of the room, or a fly on the wall--- they were all special (retarded, I know - but you get the picture).

I'm still catching my breath from this morning and trying to make sense of it. I'm sick that I didn't have more time to ask more pertinent questions (gee whiz, at least "What's your name?" or "Are you mine?" or "Where are you from?" --- next time, for sure).

Years ago, I had a milab that ended with a gray wearing a white gown holding a baby -- my baby, obviously). My father asked me this morning if I thought she was a gray and I said yes---- only because a gray was holding the baby presented to me years ago. However, I'm torn. I'm constantly told that grays are emotionless... and this encounter had nothing BUT emotion. Bonnie, do the grays work side by side with other races? Is it possible a gray presented her years ago but she herself is not one?

She told me not to turn around obviously because she knew I probably wouldn't be comfortable with what I saw. This isn't new, these beings do NOT want to be looked at in general from my past experiences.

Sorry for the long post. I'll try to post a brief journal of other past experiences later this week. I wanted to post this first because it happened this morning.

In conclusion, she was so far beyond me spiritually and emotionally I can't even put it into words. What I really felt this morning can't be put into words; however, I tried my best to convey it in my post.

Dave

vickym03

Re: Very Emotional

Post by vickym03 »

DAVE.
THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR STORY.
WHAT INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE!.I HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOME MULTIDIMENSIONAL BEING OF LIGHT MOST OF THEM ARE GOOD .UNDER MY OWN EXPERIENCES I CAN TELL THAT SOME ALIENS ARE VIBRATING WITH SOME [POSITIVES EMOTION OF LOVE.AND IS TRUE AS SOON AS YOU HAVE CONTACT WITH THEM IN THE ETHEREAL OR PHYSICAL PLANE THE TIME STOP.
IN ONE OF MY ENCOUNTERS WHEN THEY RETURNED ME TO EARTH I FELT THAT I WANTED TO STAYED WITH THEM ,AND I SAY PLEASE DON LET ME HERE.THEY KNOW THAT I HAVE A MISSION IN THIS EARTH.
I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHEN YOU SAY IS REALLY HARD TO DESCRIBE THE WHOLE EMOTION,BUT IT I COULD DESCRIBE THE EMOTION AS PURE AND A BLISS STATE OF LOVE....
I ALSO HAVE A JOURNAL AND I CAN RECALL THE TIME AND GET THE WHOLE IMPRESSION AND DETAILS OF MY CONTACTS ...

VICKY

dsegal

Post by dsegal »

Vicky-

It's impossible to describe because the emotion I felt was one that I never felt before. We all know the basics: love, hate, greed, envy, empathy, etc. This was really none of the above --- it was an entirely new emotion. I would probably classify it as an emotion beyond love, whatever that is. Or, it was "pure" love (which I probably still have never felt before).

Either way, being saturated with this feeling left me crippled in bed---- almost paralyzed and flooded spiritually. Man, I KNOW THAT SOUNDS CRAZY--- BELIEVE ME. If anyone knows how crazy I sound, it's me. However, it is what it is. All I can do is report back on experiences and pray someone else can help me make sense of it.

I don't often have experiences--- often once every few years. That's what's so frustrating. When I was younger, I fought the experience and did everything I could to defeat the paralysis and stop whatever it was that was about to happen. Now that I'm older and capable of handling tremendous fear, I'd let things run their course and I'm learning a lot.

When these experiences happen ---- reality "shifts" to something else. A skeptic can tell me I'm having a psychotic episode --- hell, why not. That makes more sense than "alien abduction." However, it's not -- but I can't prove it. I feel like that guy with the singing frog in those Looney Tunes cartoons. They're not psychotic episodes and something IS happening that's unexplainable.

What makes these situations SO TOUGH to convey to others is that most of what happens isn't within the gamut of normal reality for any of us.

I'm not convinced 100% these things are from planet ____ in the _____ star system. Possible, not I'm not so sure. I think we have to be open to the possibility that they're not from here; meaning, not from our dimension, reality or whatever it is you want to call it. Sitting here trying to make sense of what happened the other night is like being a monkey and staring at an SR-71 Blackbird and figuring out how it works. It's so far out of my understanding that it borderlines on "supernatural."

Dave

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Dave,
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I know it can be very emotional. To answer your question: From my personal experience, yes, different types of beings can work together, so it isn't surprising to hear that a grey was with another type of being.

Perhaps the love you felt was a real, true connection with "the source" or "the Oneness" which we are all a part of. That has got to be the deepest love you can feel.

Because these experiences happen in another state of awareness, don't expect to be able to explain it in physical terms. I know how difficult that can be. The truth is that western science has no way to address metaphysical events. What contactees and abductees experience goes way beyond the realm of normal and it goes way beyond what most people can grasp, unless they have lived the experience themselves.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

dsegal

Post by dsegal »

How do you describe the taste of chocolate to someone that's never tasted chocolate? That's how I feel when I try to describe an event. It's a struggle, to say the least.

Wise post, Bonnie. Well said.