For 5 Years

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

The_Servant

For 5 Years

Post by The_Servant »

Hello. I’m very new to this forum, but my encounters have been happening for 5 years now. They began when I was 12, and I’m 17 now. I thought it was all in my head, I thought I was just losing my mind. I turned everywhere for help. School counselors, Parents, Aunts, Uncles, Friends, Doctors, Therapists, Psychiatrists, Anyone and everyone I could. They all told me the same thing, That I was just hallucinating it all. And because of it I’ve been supposedly diagnosed with PTSD and being Schizoaffective, even though Doctors and therapists cannot explain my “symptoms”.

I joined this forum because reading everyone's posts gave me alot of hope. Hope that SOMEONE will believe me... Right? I'd go into more detail about my experiences, but thinking it all over, it honestly sounds stupid. It all sounds crazy, and I don't want to be one of those people who shares their stories but just sounds like an idiot.

Forgive me, if i'm being too skeptical. Years of people telling you what you believe is wrong will do that to you.

- Bex

tskoone

Re: For 5 Years

Post by tskoone »

Hi Bex,
We would be interested hearing of your experiences. No judgement here, just support. :)

-Br, tskoone

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Dear Bex,
I am a life-long friend of the star people. I actually think of them as family (the friendly ones, that is). I've had lots of good visits with them, but I've also experienced some bad alien abductions and also military abductions (MILABS). I've been doing this for about 40 years now, so you can say whatever you'd like and I will have a very open mind.

It is a real shame that not everyone has such an open mind, such as certain family members. Just remember that they are sleeping right now and one day soon they will wake up and figure it all out. You're just ahead of them. :D

Welcome to the alien abduction help forum.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Visigoth

Post by Visigoth »

The_Servant wrote:Hello. I’m very new to this forum, but my encounters have been happening for 5 years now. They began when I was 12, and I’m 17 now. I thought it was all in my head, I thought I was just losing my mind. I turned everywhere for help. School counselors, Parents, Aunts, Uncles, Friends, Doctors, Therapists, Psychiatrists, Anyone and everyone I could. They all told me the same thing, That I was just hallucinating it all. And because of it I’ve been supposedly diagnosed with PTSD and being Schizoaffective, even though Doctors and therapists cannot explain my “symptoms”.

I joined this forum because reading everyone's posts gave me alot of hope. Hope that SOMEONE will believe me... Right? I'd go into more detail about my experiences, but thinking it all over, it honestly sounds stupid. It all sounds crazy, and I don't want to be one of those people who shares their stories but just sounds like an idiot.

Forgive me, if i'm being too skeptical. Years of people telling you what you believe is wrong will do that to you.

- Bex
If there is one thing I have learned from my experiences si that ALL things are possible. Don;t be afraid to relate what you have experienced here. We will not judge you.

The_Servant

Post by The_Servant »

Thanks for being so understanding, Bonnie =) You've got no idea how refreshing it is. Well, you probably do, but you get my point lol

I've had alot of encounters, but mostly with just one Grey. He was mainly visiting me in a time period of my life when I was in a household of Domestic Violence. He told me he was "protecting me" in a way, even though I've yet to really figure out what that way was.
And what you said, about "waking up", he said that to me too.

I was wondering if this was strange behavior. for them, anyway, To be so open about abduction and visits, And speaking to me so casually, as if he was one of my peers. Is it weird for me to remember it too clearly?

Thanks
- Bex

dsegal

Post by dsegal »

Bex:

Do you see this gray physically or in your dreams? Keep in mind, if you say "dreams" that doesn't mean you're imaging it. Can you go into some details about your visitations?

I think there are three phases of consciousness: awake, sleep and "something else."

I'm guessing my "something else" is what Bonnie refers to as the etheric plane, although I'm not sure what an etheric plane is. ;-)

All I know is sometimes I'm laying in bed and the next moment I'm somewhere totally different. Different as is---- it's impossible for me to be there, yet I'm 100% conscious. The last major time that happened to me I was following an air force lady down a hall. The entire time I'm thinking, "WTF am I doing here!?!?! Um, maybe I should follow her??" Long story short, she leads me to a set of stairs that led to a room where a wall opened up to reveal a white room and a gray holding a baby.

The gray was wearing a white robe and everything in the room was white (couch, end table, lamp, carpet, etc.). I'm guessing I was supposed to look at the baby because when I looked at the gray's face....ready for this??? It FORCED my face down telepathically.

Next thing ya know, I'm back in bed... heart racing.

It's pretty easy for me to think, "Yup... that's it Dave... you've lost your marbles." However, I'm 34 and since age 5 ---- I've had events like this. At one point in time it was every 5 or so years. Lately, it seems more often. How can one be crazy 1x every 5 or so years? You can't.

Anyways---- you're amongst friends here. The truth of the matter is everyone on this site KNOWS what's going on for SURE and the rest of the people who might make fun of you are clueless.

Hope to read more about your "events."

Dave

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Bex,
It is not unusual for you to remember the visit with the grey clearly, especially if he is more like a friend who is trying to help you through rough parts of your life. I have that kind of relationship with my star friends, and they are always open about coming to visit me and going aboard the spaceship and all that, because I am aware that they are my friends and that they have been with me my whole life. Normally, people who have a long-term contact with the star people are called "contactees" and they tend to have better, happier experiences than the abductees who only experience sporadic visits. He could very well be one of your peers and a life-long friend who you've known a long time.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :D
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG