Astral travel and dimensional beings

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Shekam70

Astral travel and dimensional beings

Post by Shekam70 »

Hi there. This is my first post. I 'm just trying to find out if anyone has ever had a similar experience to mine. I have not read anything similar and it could just be the case of no-one saying anything because they would not be believed. People do have different experiences and it seems like there is a vast amount of different beings out there. This has only happened to me once and it occurred quite a few years ago. I thought I was dreaming. I was moving through what looked like a car park and had gone into a building and down a passageway. I don't remember a thing after this but then remember sitting in a chair. I was in a huge room which has a huge continuous desk going around, just like in a bank. In the middle were about 8 beings typing very quickly on computers which looked like ones we use. They had their backs faced to me and they all looked the same. Short cropped yellow hair was all I could see and they appeared to have very thin bodies. To me it could have been like a processing place and I even saw one of those queue ropes where people wait in a queue where necessary. After a while one of the beings came over towards me. This being was very tall, thin with very long arms. Looked very much like a "stretchy" human to me. I also noticed the being wore a blue visor and was wearing what looked like a uniform. She came over and spoke with a real english accent. She asked me to wait, pressed down on my shoulder and gave me a kiss on the cheek.....during which I started moving forward down the passageway and then heard a whip sound as I fell back into my body. I opened my eyes instantly and I was back in my room. I then heard the same english accent say from in my room, " I will meet you there when you are on your way". The voice was very clear like the being was physically in my room but was invisible. That was it. I know that it wasn't a dream. I don't know what it is all about but I know at some point I will meet up with the being again. Could it be possible that I had an encounter with beings from another dimension? I have spoken to someone about the experience and they think that more probably happened but I was only allowed to remember a small part. I also asked about the english accent for a different opinion and it was mentioned that maybe the being speaks different languages and spoke with a true British accent to me. Thoughts?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Astral travel and dimensional beings

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Shekam,
That's a great description. It sounds very familiar to me. Sometimes, when I go with my star friends on a craft or even sometimes just inside my own house, I will find myself sitting in a chair just waiting for them to run around and finish their chores before they get to me. They will often be working on computers or some other kind of record keeping devices. It seems like I have an appointment with them and when I first get there, they need to get all my information gathered first.

When the star lady said, " I will meet you there when you are on your way," I think she meant that she will see you soon, on your way to the next level of conscious awareness we are moving into now, going toward December 21, 2012. I have the distinct feeling we will be seeing more and more of our star friends as we go through this next year.

I don't know why she spoke with a British accent. Does it mean anything to you? Was she speaking out loud or telepathically?

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

sadriansm

Post by sadriansm »

I also have a similar experiences inside the craft I recalled seeing a group of being sitting in a chair and working in a computer.They didn't noticed me they were working in their computer .I also couldn't see their faces,they have their back faces to me they look human ....I just saw their hairs,all of them were blond kind a yellow hair and were dressing in an bluish tide uniform.I was in the next room a small room with 3 more people like me .The beings in the craft were not expecting me.Suddenly one of the being noticed my presence and opened the door from me and let me entered .Then I was walking freely inside the craft it was huge with a lot of light.I talked with the leader of the craft he was 8 feet tall .what impressed me the most is as soon I saw him I ran toward him and gave him a big hug and I felt he was a wiser teacher to me like a grandpa .He was the wiser being the patriarchal of the aliens crew.I also recalled seeing 3 different aliens races
I started talking with the leader of the aliens crew about the earth and the spiritual level of people and other topics .
when I looked at him his eyes were gold and he was wearing a long robe.
I always remember my contact ,dream and OBEs I am lucky.
It seems that all of us have some similar experiences with these kind beings ....

Shekam70

Post by Shekam70 »

Thanks for your replies. It was the only experience I have had with these particular beings. So guys it would seem you are both very lucky if you have had many experiences with different beings. Have you ever been given messages regarding future that you can share? Would you know why these beings have computers and what information they are putting in?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

The star people have given warnings about our environment, saying that we have to take care of it or it will die. Sometimes people just sit back and watch the destruction happening to our planet and they feel helpless, like "What can I do about it? I am just one person," but the star people are trying to tell us that in order to make a difference in the world, we first have to change ourselves. Start with yourself and become a better person, feel the light within your heart and spread that higher frequency of LOVE so the Earth can heal itself.

The scenes of the future have usually been about the pole shift and natural disasters. I believe there are different time lines, and wherever your consciousness is (if it is in a positive, high frequency of love OR if it is in a low frequency of fear or hate), that is where you will end up. Some of us will experience a physical pole shift of the Earth shifting on its axis and some of us will ascend to a new state just before the pole shift happens-- a beautiful state -- of consciousness where we will create a new world for ourselves.

Really, we (ALL the people on Earth) are creating the world we live in now, but not in a good way. Among other things, television and movie programming are adversely affecting human consciousness and the place that we create for ourselves. Most people are asleep and not able to think for themselves, they just follow along with society's rules and do what they are told. This is not the way to live. In order to be free and to create a beautiful world for ourselves, we have to focus on good thoughts and being happy. Then we can make those happy thoughts manifest in our lives and bring the world to a good place.

Why do the people aboard the spaceships sometimes use computers? Good question. You would think that their higher technology would be something much more than computers. Perhaps...this is just our minds interpretation of it. Maybe we just think they are using computers because that is all we know. Or, they could actually be using computers. The "computers" I have seen actual star people using are built into the ship, like part of the ship...which seems to be alive...not the same as the electronic technology we humans currently use. Of course, during MILABS (military abductions) I have seen military people using computers, and they will use holograms that look like aliens and even dress up in rubber alien suits during their own sick abductions of innocent sleeping people. They are trying to make it seem like an alien abduction, but it is really a government psy-op.

The information the star people put into their computers seems to be related to the person they are examining or visiting with at the time. It is like going to the doctor's office and having the doctor or nurse fill out the paperwork on your status.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :-)
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Shekam70

Post by Shekam70 »

Bonnie Jean Mitchell wrote:The star people have given warnings about our environment, saying that we have to take care of it or it will die. Sometimes people just sit back and watch the destruction happening to our planet and they feel helpless, like "What can I do about it? I am just one person," but the star people are trying to tell us that in order to make a difference in the world, we first have to change ourselves. Start with yourself and become a better person, feel the light within your heart and spread that higher frequency of LOVE so the Earth can heal itself.

The scenes of the future have usually been about the pole shift and natural disasters. I believe there are different time lines, and wherever your consciousness is (if it is in a positive, high frequency of love OR if it is in a low frequency of fear or hate), that is where you will end up. Some of us will experience a physical pole shift of the Earth shifting on its axis and some of us will ascend to a new state just before the pole shift happens-- a beautiful state -- of consciousness where we will create a new world for ourselves.

Really, we (ALL the people on Earth) are creating the world we live in now, but not in a good way. Among other things, television and movie programming are adversely affecting human consciousness and the place that we create for ourselves. Most people are asleep and not able to think for themselves, they just follow along with society's rules and do what they are told. This is not the way to live. In order to be free and to create a beautiful world for ourselves, we have to focus on good thoughts and being happy. Then we can make those happy thoughts manifest in our lives and bring the world to a good place.

Why do the people aboard the spaceships sometimes use computers? Good question. You would think that their higher technology would be something much more than computers. Perhaps...this is just our minds interpretation of it. Maybe we just think they are using computers because that is all we know. Or, they could actually be using computers. The "computers" I have seen actual star people using are built into the ship, like part of the ship...which seems to be alive...not the same as the electronic technology we humans currently use. Of course, during MILABS (military abductions) I have seen military people using computers, and they will use holograms that look like aliens and even dress up in rubber alien suits during their own sick abductions of innocent sleeping people. They are trying to make it seem like an alien abduction, but it is really a government psy-op.

The information the star people put into their computers seems to be related to the person they are examining or visiting with at the time. It is like going to the doctor's office and having the doctor or nurse fill out the paperwork on your status.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :-)
Thanks Bonnie for your knowlege on this topic. Much appreciated. I never really gave beings in other dimensions a thought until that one experience, so for me it was another part of learning. I actually feel a very strong bond for the being that came over to me. I don't know if that kiss on the cheek had anything to do with it but it certainly meant that they are a good and caring being. I feel as though I know her but I don't. Very strange but opened my mind their existance. Makes the worlds within worlds ever more true.

protoeve

Post by protoeve »

Right this happened very recently like within 30 days. I wanted to go to bed but couldn't. I was there awake for like 2 to 4 hours. Around the point when my girlfriend jumped in bed and went to sleep that's when things went crazy. The ringing in my head became really loud. Usually I hear ringing on the right side of my head (not ear), but this time it was on both sides of my head. I felt like my brain was gonna explode it was so loud, I swear my brain started to vibrate convulsively. I had the feeling something was trying to forcefully make me pass out. Its not the first time I felt something messing with my head in such a manner. I tried to fight this apparent attack but I eventually gave in and found it very easy to sleep. I dreamed I was in bed and I couldn't really move. I was laying on a cord which wasn't there before. My leg was lifted then I was turned the other way as if being examined by some invisible being. I passed out again and found myself in bed once more but I could move. I got up and went to the living room where a blue man with no hair was waiting for me. I asked who he was and he said he was a kid I knew in high school we made fun of by calling him captain planet behind his back (was this a joke, cause captain planet has blue skin). Anyway I know it sounds mean but this kid had a better time than I did in high school I'm sure. I also believed that the blue man was telling the truth about who he was. He looked cool, and I told him that "hey you look good", then I apologized to the blue man for being kinda mean back in the day. He gave me a surprised look and told me he wanted to take me somewhere. The hall to the back room had turned into a hole which I jumped across only to find myself in space with shooting stars (or ships) everywhere. The blue man said we were at the cross roads. It was so pretty. My vision seemed to have changed so there is a lot of imagery I could describe here, but I'll spare you of this for now. He took off and I was left behind not sure how to follow or what to do. Being completely out of my element and alone I decided to go back inside. Everything was different. My girlfriend was there but she was not her self. There was another guy there, (when I think on it, it may have been me). I believe I was seeing another reality and I knew I didn't belong there. I was tripping pretty hard. I've never done acid but this is what I imagine an acid trip would be like. Seemed like Anne Rice's idea of vampire vision. Like I could really see people for who they were (except the guy) and the colors were fantastic. There was a bit of a struggle as the guy became offended with my presence and tackled me. I restrained him as gently as I could pinning him down with my weight. I said things to them I should not have known from their point of view. Though things were very different as in night and day some events ran parallel it appeared. As soon as I felt they were settled (they knew I meant no harm but they were as confused as me) I left. I was back at the crossroads I started to fear I was lost and would not be able to find my way home. I though of my body and focused on it. I tried to remember what it felt like as my experiences thoughts and feelings were more real and fantastic than I've ever felt. I'm not sure what happened, I believe I could feel my physical presence and I woke up in bed. It took about 10 min for me to realize I could move and that I was awake back in my body no longer in some sort of trance or OBE. Sorry I went off, a bit. I tried to keep it short but there was a lot to tell and more that could be elaborated. By far the craziest, prettiest, scariest, most awesome experience EVER! Since then my happenings have subsided. To the build up of this I saw maybe 5 UFOs through the month. It was like the climax of some sort of encounter, I really don't know what ANY of it has to do with anything. Usually my encounters are just confusing, scary, and leave me feeling weirded out or paranoid. This time I really felt like there was more to myself than just me, and I felt good. I can't wait for the next experience, though a break from all this is needed to keep my sanity in check!

illumina

Post by illumina »

:) :oops: first time i did this i forgot to paste my reply... :lol: lets try this again...Hi..everyone… I’ve seen this kind of ‘room’ as well, it has a half circle seating arrangement with an enormous amount of technology beyond our imagination…. Bonnie is right about the ‘computers’ being built into the ships and seems alive… however it’s more the actual ‘walls’ that are alive, they have explained (when I was about 13 years old) the biometrics of it, but to be honest I really don’t where to start with an explanation of this, it’s just so complex. All I can say for sure’ish it’s a kind of semi-liquid crystalline structure, which forms a soft smooth yet firm solidish surface, you can make it move and change shape then returns to its original state when pressure is removed from its surface…all I know it’s WEIRD???
The crafts/ships are well lit... but it’s a different kind of ‘light’ that we as people are used to but not so bright that it hurts the eyes. There are beings that are very tall, thin with very long arms. And do look very much like a "stretchy" humans. They do wear a covering that does look like a uniform, mainly those which look nearly or almost human. They do this because the vast majority of humans do not take kindly to overt ‘nakedness’, so out of respect to us they cover up. There are other lifeforms on these crafts and all of them are more than willing to help you learn and always answer any questions that you may have. Oh! and they always speak clearly with impeccable manners. I’ve often seen them with what you (Shekam) described as a blue visor, there is a huge amount of data that is processed behind these contraptions, I’ve used one before it’s really weird and borders on ‘creepy’ at first, but once you get used to it they are brilliant, you can ‘see’ everything and I mean everything, you can change your whole perspective and viewing portal.

Shekam70

Post by Shekam70 »

illumina wrote::) :oops: first time i did this i forgot to paste my reply... :lol: lets try this again...Hi..everyone… I’ve seen this kind of ‘room’ as well, it has a half circle seating arrangement with an enormous amount of technology beyond our imagination…. Bonnie is right about the ‘computers’ being built into the ships and seems alive… however it’s more the actual ‘walls’ that are alive, they have explained (when I was about 13 years old) the biometrics of it, but to be honest I really don’t where to start with an explanation of this, it’s just so complex. All I can say for sure’ish it’s a kind of semi-liquid crystalline structure, which forms a soft smooth yet firm solidish surface, you can make it move and change shape then returns to its original state when pressure is removed from its surface…all I know it’s WEIRD???
The crafts/ships are well lit... but it’s a different kind of ‘light’ that we as people are used to but not so bright that it hurts the eyes. There are beings that are very tall, thin with very long arms. And do look very much like a "stretchy" humans. They do wear a covering that does look like a uniform, mainly those which look nearly or almost human. They do this because the vast majority of humans do not take kindly to overt ‘nakedness’, so out of respect to us they cover up. There are other lifeforms on these crafts and all of them are more than willing to help you learn and always answer any questions that you may have. Oh! and they always speak clearly with impeccable manners. I’ve often seen them with what you (Shekam) described as a blue visor, there is a huge amount of data that is processed behind these contraptions, I’ve used one before it’s really weird and borders on ‘creepy’ at first, but once you get used to it they are brilliant, you can ‘see’ everything and I mean everything, you can change your whole perspective and viewing portal.
It really didn't feel like a ship that I went to. Rather I went to another dimension and not of my own will it would seem. I feel I wasn't allowed to remember everything that happened, but only could recall only what I first wrote about the experience. It was more about the message I received at the end and how I was told that I would meet her there when I was on my way. That means I will go there again at some stage and hopefully remember more of what happens. I don't know when or how I will go there. Will I be alive and go physically or spiritually? Not sure. All I know is there must have been a reason why I remembered my experience. Illumina, it would have been awesome to try on the visor. I didn't get that opportunity. Was given no choices but hopefully will get answers to my questions at some stage from the beings themselves. I really can't wait.

illumina

Post by illumina »

OH!! I see…well don’t worry you do not have to die to go there…they don’t do harm and I’m surprised that you felt this was against your will… you must have a degree of say otherwise she would not have said " I will meet you there when you are on your way". They only seem to bother with those whom they consider ‘worthy’ or ‘chosen’ and have some talent or trait that will be of benefit to the human race in its hour of need. Maybe they have ‘blocked’ this full memory because you found the whole experience upsetting…the ‘whole’ being the knowledge of what is happening to earth and people???

Shekam70

Post by Shekam70 »

illumina wrote:OH!! I see…well don’t worry you do not have to die to go there…they don’t do harm and I’m surprised that you felt this was against your will… you must have a degree of say otherwise she would not have said " I will meet you there when you are on your way". They only seem to bother with those whom they consider ‘worthy’ or ‘chosen’ and have some talent or trait that will be of benefit to the human race in its hour of need. Maybe they have ‘blocked’ this full memory because you found the whole experience upsetting…the ‘whole’ being the knowledge of what is happening to earth and people???
I didn't feel it was against my will. I don't know how I got there, or where that place is or who the beings are, so obviously I must have been guided there which is what I think. I have this amazing bond with the being that i did meet briefly and I do find it frustrating that I don't know more about them. I really feel grateful that I got the message in the end as it means that I will see her again which makes my day! I would not be scared at all knowing what might happen to the earth or people. I can see what is happening now and it is not good. Perhaps when/if there is a global catastrophe certain individuals will meet with other worldly beings to help rebuild the next civilization on Earth? I really don't know.

illumina

Post by illumina »

;) HI...Yes this is the ‘likely outcome’ it is not a case of ‘what if's’ its when this ‘event’ happens we will all know of each other and all of the whole will be acknowledged, and we will all be in our correct place at the given time, to fullfil the role that will benefit and be pro active to the human race. :)

sadriansm

Post by sadriansm »

I barely read this post.I was told in my following encounter with this beings that i got some much information as a spirit and human that consciously i am not going to be able to remember ,and then they said when the time comes that i will help and lead with the evacuation .there was a voice from heaven from a high being with a lot of a authority who told me that i am not going to remember anything now but i have so much useful information that it will be activated in the future.something will happen in the future and they will need me to help other people,i have a big responsibility and i ll be involve in those futures events
There is one things i recalled is seeing is how so many powerful and colorful holographs information as a computer holographic information was projecting my brain or spirit to outside i was astonish and say to myself where is this coming from ,i am simply human i don't feel like knowings so much stuff anyway.but this beings said not to be afraid that i have a important role in a future ....
Sometimes i feel that the present time in this earth is already past and been here on earth is just a temporary taste to remember one of my mission in this planet and who i was.The other part of myself is beyond and very advantage already in so many ways.it feels to me like am living in two parallel worlds...