Probably not aliens but other worldly for sure.

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Rossmancer

Probably not aliens but other worldly for sure.

Post by Rossmancer »

I've only had one experience. And I do not suspect aliens. I am not religious but something answered a prayer. I was maybe 10 years old. Lying in bed trying to fall asleep. I was feeling very ill. A fever. Nothing more. The head ache and the cold sweats was driving me crazy. I felt like I couldn't breath and my head and heart began to pound. I was fighting it but eventually I had enough. Instinctively, I slammed my hands together in prayer and yelled out: "Please help me feel better......just for the night." I can still hear my own words in my head as if I had said it 5 minutes ago.

Instantly. And I mean instantly. I heard a whooshing sound next to my ear. Like someone had opened a door and it was really windy. It startled me. A sort of light had filled the room. Not a super bright one. But definitely a type of glow. I felt a cold chill. And not the kind when you are scared. It literally felt like the temperature dropped 10 degrees in an instant. I opened my eye a little bit as soon as I heard the whooshing sound. I blackish grey shadow had raced from my window to the other side of my room where I was laying. As soon as I saw that I shut my eyes again. I could feel it's presence. I knew someone was there. The shadow's movement was smooth. Like it was floating. Very quick from the window and then stopped on a dime in front of me. About 6 feet tall. My eyes were now closed. I was very scared. My heart now racing from adrenaline, I was about to pee myself. Through this all my hands were still clutched together in prayer. Frozen. I couldn't move anything at this point. Within a second of my eyes closing, I felt a hand touch my hands. It was very soft. Lady like. As soon as my hands met with the shadow's hands, Almost all of my symptoms went away in an instant. It was the most gratifying feeling I've ever had. I could feel everything go away. My head stopped pounding, my sinuses cleared. I felt like I could run a marathon. The only symptom I had left was a runny nose. But I didn't care because I could breath. My airways were clear and it didn't matter anymore. I felt very calm. The whole experience lasted about 5 seconds. I don't remember much after that. I blacked out withing 30 seconds of seeing the shadow. I felt great, and fell asleep fast. I awoke the next morning. And guess what. I felt like crap again. Not AS bad. But my head hurt. And my nose was plugged again. I started laughing because I remember what I had said. I had asked to feel better "just for the night". And that's exactly what I received. I felt as if it was a gift. Someone healed me. I felt I had rubbed a genie's lamp and asked for a tissue for my nose. Seemed like a waste. But I was grateful none the less. I knew I couldn't tell anyone what I had experienced. I knew no one would understand or believe me.

The first person I did tell was a friend at school the very next day. He believed me. He told me that I was probably dying and that it wasn't my time. I laughed because I felt awful but I was sure it was just a fever.

My experience is what most people would describe as a religious one. I believe in god. But not the bible. (Well not in it's entirety)

I have often thought the shadow could have been my grandfather's ghost. The experience happened while I was living in my grandmothers house with her and my father after my father got divorced. My grandfather had passed away years prior to this event.

There was no communication verbally from the being. I couldn't make out any detail in the shadow. It looked like a 2 foot wide, by 6 foot tall cloud of smoke. I think I remember thanking the being for helping me. I am 25 years old now. So the details are getting hazy.

Now that I am older and still believe what happened to me that night. I feel blessed that someone is watching me. Someone hears my prayers. It's comforting knowing that I am not alone in my own head. But at the same time I feel very angry and confused at the situation.

People all around the world from different cultures and religions believe in a god. Many are 10x more religious than I will ever be. People living in terrible conditions. Facing poverty and genocide. All these people. Praying. Pleading. That just for one night. They could feel better. Does anything fly through their window and make them feel amazing? No. Nothing happens to them. They die a horrible death or see their family get murdered. Why was a snot nosed kid with a cold given the royal treatment while serious suffering goes on. It just makes me angry.

Anyway. That's my story.

I joined this forum because I am a true believer in aliens. I have never experienced aliens or ufos but I have researched the hell out of the topic. I have come to my own conclusions about it and would enjoy talking with other open minded people about it. I have one friend that has had a pretty extreme ufo experience. It fascinates me. Maybe you all will hear it from her one day.

It has always been a fantasy of mine to have an intellectual conversation with someone not from this dimension/world. I hope it happens someday.

Thanks for reading this. I apologies to everyone if I don’t meet the criteria for being a member of this forum. I have respect for people who are going through these experiences with difficulty and confusion. I wish you all well.
Seeing isn't Believing. Believing is seeing.

sadriansm

Re: Probably not aliens but other worldly for sure.

Post by sadriansm »

thanks for sharing your incredible experience...
I have a similar experience it happened last year when i got a terrible migraine I wanted to cry because i could t handled such a pain.I recalled praying and ask to the Lord for help.I have faith in Him and I knew it he would came to my rescue .The minute I started praying I felt in my room a little glowing light and a spiritual presences, after that I felt a warm gentle touch in my head and the migraine was gone.I sat up in bed and started laughing I was extremely happy.
I was trying to do the same things and different occasion but I know it depends how strong is my faith to see results.
I have other spiritual experiences.I recalled one time I was sad because i lost my job I kept telling to myself why this is happening to me,i really need a job to survive...and now what is next......then I prayed to the Lord and I went to bed sad.Then suddenly when i woke up early morning around 7 am I hear a telepathic loving and peaceful male voice telling me" awake and arise "you have a job" I said to myself yep right.out of the blue I received a phone call from one of the places that I applied in the past they were impress with my job experiences and they wanted me for an interview to started right away to work.
and like this experiences i have too many.and this kind of experiences are not coming from any aliens ,there is a big different between aliens and celestial being .the love and compassion from a spiritual celestial being is over any benevolent aliens. ...
( sorry for my grammar English is not my frst lenguage)

Rossmancer

Post by Rossmancer »

Thanks for sharing.
Seeing isn't Believing. Believing is seeing.

Tess

Post by Tess »

One day the human race will find an answer and then every thing will finally be understood.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Rossmancer,

Thanks for sharing your experience. What a wonderful healing you had...but just for the night. :D You've got to be pretty specific about these requests.

It sounds like what you did that night, at the end of your rope, was to call out for help and receive it. We each have the power to do this, it's all about being connected to Source or Spirit. Your call may be answered by anyone connected to the Source with you, whether it is family members, friendly spirits, star people, or some type of energy we don't understand yet, but it doesn't matter. Ever heard the saying that "God works in mysterious ways?"

When we call out for help we attract it...especially if we are vibrating on a good frequency which will attract positive, benevolent help. Unfortunately, for some people who exist in the negative, low-level frequencies of fear, it is difficult to break free from their pain. However; I am sure there are people living in war torn countries who have found peace in their hearts and have been able to make it through by creating a happier world for themselves.

The best thing we can do to help them right now is to focus on a happier world where everyone lives in abundance, as they should. The fact is that we have the power to create our own world with our thoughts.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG