Star Mother returns

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

KumaraSoul

Star Mother returns

Post by KumaraSoul »

I've been trying to compose my thoughts because Star Mother has come again in my dreams. It's excited me beyond belief, because I've been trying to get another glimpse of her in my sleep, without avail. I'm beginning to suspect that this is more than a dream, that she is visiting me in my mind somehow.
I don't really recall her actually 'speaking' to me, it's more of emotins and impressions transmitted between us, and visual imagery. She seemed to be quite happy to see me again, as if she had something to tell me.
I would love to post a sketch of what she looks like here, so you can have a better understanding of her. I presently don't have the means, so that will have to wait. Any of you Egyptophiles? Familiar with the artistic style of Akhenaten? If you've seen the stylized and almost distorted figures, she reminds me faintly of them, but she doesn't have the bulging abdomen. her face is very much like that of the Greys, but she displays very human like expressions such as smiling and even laughing. Just try to picture that in your head when you think of her.
Star Mother is the one who dubbed me a 'Kumara Soul', that I was a lost soul that ended up in my present being, why I'm so confused and have this agonizing longing for elsewhere. Again, I am stongly impressed by the idea she comes from the Pleiades, because that cluster of seven stars is linked to her when she emotes to me where she's from. In this visit, I see myself, and I look like her, but smaller. It's like I'm an outside observer watching her and this representation of myself communicate. We are both wearing a golden collar about our necks. She embraces me in the dream, holding me close and that's where it leaves off. I thought you'd be interested in reading this encounter.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Star Mother returns

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

KumaraSoul,
WOW!! That is so awesome that she came back again. That is so cool for you to be in contact with her like that. For sure, it is more than just a dream. Trust what your heart is telling you. That is a beautiful encounter you had. Are you writing it all down? I remember you said you were keeping a dream journal.

Keep following your heart, you are doing great and having wonderful experiences with your star mother. Thanks for the nice description of her, I can picture her laughing. ha ha. :lol:

I just watched a very, very good, excellent documentary about the true history of Egypt and the real purpose of the pyramids. John and I put it up at awakenvideo.org as soon as we watched the whole five parts, definitely worth watching.

I am so excited for you! You are at a pivotal moment in making contact. That's good! Just keep your heart and mind open and be brave. :D

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

KumaraSoul

Post by KumaraSoul »

I do keep a dream journal; I woke up immediately after it, which is unusual, because it takes me a long time to switch from sleeping to being awake. I dug out my journal and began writing it all down. I keep that book by my bedside because I want it on hand to have.
This is still a huge shift in thinking for me, and I get caught in that teeter-totter of what ifs--am I nuts? Am I really having these encounters? I got used to the terrifying abduction scenarios people have gone through and this seems nothing like the sort.
I think I'm beginning to understand some things better, such as why someone like me would be contacted. It's not the physical body really; it's the ESSENCE contained in that body that seems to be the focus.
On another note, I've tried to watch the videos but my computer doesn't seem to be cooperating with the video streaming, because it's not coming out smoothly. My computer is old, so that may be part of the issue.
I wish, just WISH that someone else here has encountered her, or recognized something familiar in my stories. I just don't believe I'm the only one who's encountered her, or maybe she just takes on forms that feel comfortable to her contactees. I think it's clear now that she comes to me onher own schedule, that this is something she controls, not me, and that's fine. Whenever she's ready to offer more, I'll be waiting.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Kumara Soul,
You will always have times when you wonder "Am, I nuts?" but it does subside with time. The more research you do and the more you learn, you can figure it out...all these pieces add up to say that we are having metaphysical experiences and multidimensional experiences that are just as real as being in your physical body and walking down the street.

We are spirits in bodies. We control these physical bodies during the day and then we have other bodies that we can utilize when we are sleeping. Yes, the "essence" or your soul or spirit is what is really interacting with the star people.

I have my own star mother that I see occasionally. She is tall and thin with creamy off-white skin, and some beautiful energy. She is part of my star family, some of the good beings helping us out right now.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :D

KumaraSoul

Post by KumaraSoul »

I had some more thoughts, so I figure I'll just unload them on this thread. They all have to do with Star Mother, so it won't be too much of a distraction.
I keep having the Pleiades pop up in my thoughts, or the number seven lately. I have been looking up images about what Pleiadians look like, and I can sense some familiarity, but not precisely. I am growing more convinced Star Mother comes from there, but she doesn't seem to LOOK at all like the way they're depicted. All the images I've found are these unnaturally perfect blondes with blue eyes and they give me a really bad vibe. I've come to see that look as the 'Nazi poster child', in my mind, and I've developed an intense dislike for it. It just doesn't feel right.
I wish there was somewhere where a catalogue of images/descriptions of aliens was kept, that a concise compendium of the different types of aliends out there people could look at for their own curiosity. The term Sirian keeps also entering my thoughts, and triangular patterns as well, often including circles. I've read that some sort of triangular crest is associated with the SIrians, but I really don't know for certain.
In any case, I'm just going to keep posting stuff in the hopes someone else reads this and maybe, JUST maybe, sees something familiar. MAybe they can tell me something I'm missing, or it's something they've seen too. I refuse to believe I'm the ONLY one who has encountered this being. I think there's more out there.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Kumara Soul,
I do believe that my star mother comes from the Pleiades. I am not certain, but that is the impression I get. The way I see her...my perception of her...seems to change, but she always has the same beautiful energy, so I know it is her. Basically, she is quite tall, at least 6 foot tall, but I have seen her appear taller. She has creamy white skin and her head is not much larger than an average human's. Her eyes are about the same size as an average human's as well, maybe a little bit larger. I have seen her with thin white hair and also with no hair. Like I said, her appearance can change, and I have met other star people who can change their appearance at will.

People from the Pleiades are helping the earth get through this shift in consciousness. The Sirians are also involved.

If you find some images of different types of star people, please post them here (and maybe start a new post in the Alien Art Category for that). I will look around for some good images too. I actually drew one a couple years ago, so I will look to see if I still have it.

Take care. Many Blessings, Bonnie :-)