What to do?

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

protoeve

What to do?

Post by protoeve »

Okay this is my first post to a forum EVER and I have a lot to say but I'm gonna try to be concise and really up front!

I'm really panicky right now (doing my best to keep cool) but these days I feel less and less secure for various obvious reasons. To cut it short I live currently live in Orlando Florida. I prayed for a sign around the time I signed up here and not one week later on New Years my friend and I spotted a UFO in Space (star moving in circles, figure 8s, rapid movement, zoom in with latest smart phone revealed multiple lights from star being yellow, red, purple, green). We tried to signal it (flashing my car lights and emergence lights in sequence) as this has worked for me in the past (Note: I got scared and ran away as this was my first realization that I'm not the highest being on the food chain and there was something out there). After the fireworks we saw a red UFO appear in the same direction of what I now assume was some sort of mother ship (I've seen a lot of UFOs between 10 and 20 if not more over 10 years). Anyway, I'm reawakening into a situation where I am under obligations (school, lease with a private landlord), I have a therapist and psychiatrist who both think I'm crazy though they cover their lies very well. They want me to remain in Florida go to school get a job blah blah blah. I need real advice and I feel this is where I may receive some real consolation at the least. I don't want to die but I just know that many will suffer and as I said, I do not feel safe here anymore.

Please help, what should I do?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: What to do?

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Protoeve,
It sounds like you are waking up to the truth and feeling a bit overwhelmed. Please know that you are not alone. It is happening to many of us. The chaotic, negative energy we have to deal with everyday can really get to us. We have to choose to let it go and try to see it from a different perspective. You are literally creating your own reality by manifesting your thoughts and beliefs with your third eye. You were not specific about why you are afraid, but it seems like it has to do with the visions you have seen. Here is a little advice that might help.

How to Escape Negativity: Avoid the evil aliens, the secret government, psychic attackers, evil spirits, all negative forces, and even fear of the future by raising your vibrational frequency. The only way the bad guys can interact with you is if they are on the same channel you are. We each have a unique vibrational frequency at which our atoms vibrate. It is like a fingerprint, but you can actually change the frequency of the vibration and change the channel.

The way to raise your vibrational frequency is to push aside all hurt, anger, sadness, and fear and fill your heart and your whole body with love and white light. This takes practice over time, but working on it every day and focusing on staying calm will help you develop this skill that will become second nature to you. Here is an example:

After many years of fighting with the secret government and psychic attackers, I learned various methods of self-defense. One night, after going to sleep, I found myself standing outside near some woods. I also quickly noticed there were five people standing in a ring around me, and I knew they were not friendly. I looked up and shot upward into the sky, knowing that not everyone can fly, even them. Only one of them followed me. I dematerialized myself and reappeared in the woods, where I thought I would be safe. And there he was, staring at me. I thought, "Wow, this guy is good," and I blinked out of the woods. When I rematerialized, I was in a small village with quaint shops, glowing lights in the windows. It caught my attention and drew me in. Yes, it was a trap.

I walked inside, drawn to the glittering objects on the wooden counter. Then I saw movement go by the window and I knew I was caught. I rushed out of the building, so as to not be cornered. The psychic attacker and I faced each other, standing about 40 foot apart. I had nowhere to run and no more tricks up my sleeve. I tried something crazy. I let all my defenses go, and let love fill my heart. I was totally open and vulnerable, and I knew that. There was a new sense of strength within me and I was not afraid.

I dropped all my resistance. I relaxed my muscles, let my arms rest down at my sides, put a smile on my face and walked toward the man. With a quick step back and a dumbfounded look on his face, he dropped his defenses also. I approached him with my arms open wide in acceptance. In a moment of mixed bewilderment and love, he reached out for me and we embraced. I felt confusion coming from him but also relief and happiness. The attack had abruptly ceased with no damage done on either side. I stopped the whole episode by filling myself with love and raising my vibrational frequency. This, in turn, temporarily raised the attacker's own frequency and neutralized the event.

This is just an example to demonstrate that love is the strongest power there is, and putting yourself in that frame of mind can bring you peace in the worst situation.

It may also help you to meditate on Grounding, Centering, and Shielding. This is a 30 minute guided meditation I made to help people find their inner strength.

I hope this helps. Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG