Just Thought This Was Kinda Cool

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

The_Servant

Just Thought This Was Kinda Cool

Post by The_Servant »

Alright, So I've been having encounters with Alien beings for a while now, but mostly I've had one who is pretty much my best friend and always has been since we met.

Just last night I went to bed normally like I would any other night, and right before I fell asleep i remember hearing his voice. I couldn't really make out what he was saying, but the tone was so familiar I knew it had to be his. after falling asleep, I remember waking up in a tent. I was still wearing what I wore to bed (which was a little embarassing lol) but I remember feeling the cold air in the tent with me.

I saw a shadow moving toward me, and it kneeled down and unzipped the front. I recognized where I was, There's a vast unused field not to far from where I live (and oddly enough, it's near to a place my family calls "alien abduction road"). Sure enough, it was my friend standing there. although normally when I see him his skin is grey, but this time it was the same color as the sky. He reached out to me, and he had lights on the palm of his hand. like they were studded into his glove or something. Grabbing me gently by the wrist, he lead me out and helped me to my feet. I can still remember how cold and wet the ground was. at this point I knew I couldn't have been dreaming, it all felt so real. He leaned forward and gave me a soft kiss on my forehead, and I looked up at the sky to see an enormous light above us.

From there I don't remember anything else, except waking up in my bed.
I don't know if it's so healthy to be as happy as I am that he visited me again after a long time :lol: I just really wanted to share my experience, and this seemed like the place to do it.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Just Thought This Was Kinda Cool

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

That is a really nice experience you had, thanks for sharing. Your friend looked like the sky? Did you see the stars through his body?

I am glad to hear you were so happy. I have had many occasions such as that one. I would miss my star friends so much when they were gone for too long. If you can feel the love they are sharing with you, then you have some good star friends and you should be happy about that! :D

Many Blessings, Bonnie

Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

The_Servant

Re: Just Thought This Was Kinda Cool

Post by The_Servant »

That's so weird, thinking back on it, I did. does that mean something?

Thank you so much for being supportive :D I really am enjoying this forum more than I thought I would