I need to chat with someone who can help understand

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Mantis

I need to chat with someone who can help understand

Post by Mantis »

Last edited by Mantis on Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: I need to chat with someone who can help understand

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Mantis!
I am right here if you'd like to chat. It's interesting, I just made a post about the mantis people I met. It said:

"I met the mantis people once. They had black exoskeletons and were about 6 foot - 6 1/2 foot tall. I materialized onto their ship, inside a cafeteria-like eating area. (I often went Out-Of-Body, and sometimes ended up in random places, seemingly by accident. Sometimes it was on spaceships and sometimes it was underground in secret military bases.) Anyway, I showed up in the mantis cafeteria and they all stopped what they were doing and stared at me -- about 100 of them. I stayed calm and smiled and after a minute or so, everyone went back to their business and a female mantis lady walked over to me and we sat down together. She was very pleasant."

So, Mantis, what would you like to talk about?

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Mantis

Post by Mantis »

I'd rather chat with Bonnie or John one on one please :( yahoo messenger or skype please.sorry to anyone in this forum,please do not take it personal.

I'm not ashamed to say I may indeed need psychiatric help and I'm totally embarassed to talk about my experiences publically.

Shekam70

Post by Shekam70 »

Hey Mantis. I have only had 2-4 wierd things happen to me in my life time regarding aliens. I have posted 2 of them at this site already. It is very difficult to explain weird things!! I had made a promise to myself never to talk about it but now have decided to talk in hope that someone has had a similar experience and we can learn abit more about it. No-one knows who you are Mantis and if you are ever brave enough to talk about what happened to you, there are people like me who are interested in your experience/s and we might be able to help.