Aliens in room - Has this happened to anyone?

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Shekam70

Aliens in room - Has this happened to anyone?

Post by Shekam70 »

Ok, this is hard to explain but will give it my best shot because it did happen quite a few years ago. I was in my early 20s and getting ready to go to bed. I was thinking about cleaning my teeth, puting PJs on then all of a sudden I had a very strong urge just to forget about cleaning teeth etc, and I just had a feeling to get into bed straight away. I turned off the light and got into bed fully dressed and felt that I had to face the wall (which is something I never do). I only just got into bed and not long after I felt a sharp instrument being turned into my spine. It hurt. I felt the pain and I tried to see what was going on but realized I was paralysed. I could only roll back so I rolled back and felt a hand on my shoulder push me back onto my side. I rolled back again and the same thing happened except this time I heard a voice (telepathy) and he said " Keep Still".....I again rolled back and same thing happened except voice was much more sterner with me for rolling forward. I was again placed back on side and then could hear behind me bug like sounds and knew there were at least two beings in the room. Because I could not open my mouth I said in my thoughts, "What are you doing?"...The pain was excruciating on my spine. I could feel every turn of the instrument or needle that they were screwing into my spine. I got a response via telepathy.."We are checking your bone marrow".....at that point that is all I can and was allowed to remember. When I woke up the next morning there was a small triangular mark on my back which slowly dissapeared during the course of the day. I was not asleep as I had only got into bed. It was a weird thing and has not happened again. I believe it was a real experience and that after experiencing that, there are Aliens that can do what ever they want whenever. If they need to do something they will no matter what. They can be invisible in your room now. You would never know.

Rossmancer

Re: Aliens in room - Has this happened to anyone?

Post by Rossmancer »

I wonder what they were looking for in your bone marrow. They must have a map of our dna and ancestry on file. Your encounter seemed very impersonal. Those beings must have been some sort of scientists or laborers.
Seeing isn't Believing. Believing is seeing.

Shekam70

Post by Shekam70 »

Rossmancer wrote:I wonder what they were looking for in your bone marrow. They must have a map of our dna and ancestry on file. Your encounter seemed very impersonal. Those beings must have been some sort of scientists or laborers.
I just think they were checking me out and I really wished i knew why. I don't feel they were evil in any way. Just a different species with a task they had to do at the time. What really was amazing to me was that it happened in my bedroom, out of the blue and I was not beamed up to a UFO. I wished they would tell me why they did it and what the results were but I have not heard from them since.

dsegal

Post by dsegal »

Interesting. My first MAJOR experience started with with what sounded like a synthesized voice saying, "Don't move." Pretty similar to, "Keep still."

Do you remember the tone of the voice? Did it sound like a natural voice or synthesized?

They seem to communicate in short, succinct sentences.

The insect noises you heard--- do you think it was a noise or did you have "buzzing" in your head? Buzzing is prob not the best word. Something like, buzzing, pulsing oscillations?

Dave

Shekam70

Post by Shekam70 »

dsegal wrote:Interesting. My first MAJOR experience started with with what sounded like a synthesized voice saying, "Don't move." Pretty similar to, "Keep still."

Do you remember the tone of the voice? Did it sound like a natural voice or synthesized?

They seem to communicate in short, succinct sentences.

The insect noises you heard--- do you think it was a noise or did you have "buzzing" in your head? Buzzing is prob not the best word. Something like, buzzing, pulsing oscillations?

Dave
This is hard to explain for me. The tone of voice sounded natural but it was via telepathy, so it was in my head. It was a male voice speaking english. Not a deep sounding male voice. Hard to explain. The bug like sounds I heard briefly behind me were not in my head. I heard like how a bug would sound communicating with another physically behind me. So they could speak with me in english via telepathy, and had their own language that they used to each other.
It certainly wasn't a dream. I have never used drugs and don't drink alcohol. Don't suffer from any mental issues. Get nothing out of this other then trying to find out if others have had a similar experience. I am not sure if I was meant to remember what happened to me or not.

dsegal

Post by dsegal »

I've experienced both synthesized voices as well as more natural voices. In fact, when they speak telepathically to me, my lips sometimes move (it's the strangest thing). The being who spoke to me was a female. In fact, her voice was BEAUTIFUL. Just a very majestic voice.

I also found that we communicated not only through telepathic voice, but also spiritually. I actually felt their emotion. I hear/read they're very emotionless and that hasn't been my experience. In fact, after my last encounter, I felt a love inside of me that's totally indescribable. I mean, I could walk by a weed in my yard and see the beauty in it. Very strange. That wore off after a few days.

Rossmancer

Post by Rossmancer »

that indescribable love is common in abduction cases.
Seeing isn't Believing. Believing is seeing.