unexplained tubelike objects and vivid dreams

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

danny8888

unexplained tubelike objects and vivid dreams

Post by danny8888 »

Hello Everyone
I am new to alein abduction site etc. My experience is not an extreme evidence example but one time about 22 years ago (to be exact) when i was 28 i was living on my own and for a time i noticed what seemed like 2 minute tubes about 2 mm long jutting out sideways from the skin of my lower abdomen bizarrly I never thought of going to the doctor bizarrly because bizarrly (again) it was not itchy sore red uncomfortable or anything, came without i realising and disappeared without i realising, no scar no opening no trace no dicharge no trace nothing.
Anybody have any clue what it might be.
looking back on it it looked like a device that might be in place ready to have something sucked out or pumped in
or maybe its just a parasite i do not know about
Another incident was a dream where i was put on an operating table and i was surrounded by what looked like medical people, a lady put a plate to my face and then really pushed the plate like object right into my face and i lost the ability to resist and they did some type of painful operation on me it was a very vivid dream
Bearing in mind I do have a lot of premonition dreams psychic dreams vivd dreams etc anyway
any opinions thoughts gratefully received
Thanks for reading Dan

Shekam70

Re: unexplained tubelike objects and vivid dreams

Post by Shekam70 »

It could be that they are letting you know that they have done some work on you and that you have been examined. Could be.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: unexplained tubelike objects and vivid dreams

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Danny,
When I was about 19, I had some little blue aliens operate on my head. They drilled a hole into the back of my head and inserted an implant. I heard a loud BANG and saw a flash of white light. Then I woke up in my bed. About a week later, a lump formed in that spot and it soon swelled up. I knew it was from the implant and the little blue "robot" people. Well, I did go to my family doctor and he said it was a cyst that could be removed with surgery or I could take pain pills if it bothered me too much. Well, I didn't do anything for a while. Then I went back to that doctor and asked him to remove it. He had to do the removal in two parts and, oddly enough, I did not return for the second part!!! Then I proceeded to wait 13 years before I finally went to a different doctor and he removed it. All that was left inside the cyst was a fatty ball of tissue.

I think when we find things like implants or TUBES sticking out of our bodies, it's a little difficult to handle. It's almost like we go into denial, but I think there are other forces at work here as well, possibly encouraging us to forget what happened.

I have never heard anyone talk about tubes coming out of their sides before. That is a new one to me. That must have been very trippy for you...but you kind of just dismissed it and went on with your life. It makes you wonder how our minds work.

When you were operated on by the medical people, were they human?

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG