intro...first contact

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

illumina

intro...first contact

Post by illumina »

:D Hello everyone... Sorry in advance for the long post... :? My experience, although i'd better say now, i have never been 'abducted' nor have ever seen ‘reptilian men’ or ‘grey’s’…i have always went with 'my friends' of my own free will. When i met 'my friends' it was during and after an earthquake which in England is quite rare, especially that magnitude, anyway i was 6 years old, we (me and my brother) were staying at my aunties house. I can remember seeing the walls moving and the noise of the earth, etc. Our auntie took us outside because she thought we would be safer there than inside, she was carring me at the time and i can remember looking up to the top field were i played, (there are swings, play equipment, the moors and forestry). I got down from being carried because by now the ground had stopped shaking and nearly everyone in the neighbourhood was out talking. I was not scared as much now so i just wandered off up to the field because in a way something was drawing me there, can't really describe that feeling but i did end up skipping quite happily.
On the way there, some older boys were following me, i asumed they were going to the swings, well i pretented they were chasing me and did my usual game of 'ninja's' and headed of to the woods, i liked climbing trees and jumping from branch to branch, i guess nothing much fazed me. Anyway when i got to the woods i went to the clearing because it had some brilliant boulders to climb on, but because i was pretening to be chased by the older boys i was not looking were i was going, i tripped up and fell over somebody and into them. After i said loads of sorries, i looked at them they were quite bemused by me and just smiled at me. One of them picked me up, now that was quite a journey, i mean i'm only a 6 year old girl and very small for my age and they were tall and i really mean tall, but they didnt scare me.
There was 6 of them and quite good looking but with amazing beautiful blue eyes, a kind of blue that has a depth that cant be described. I asked them if they had seen the ground move, they said that it was an earthquake and not to be afraid, i can remember laughing at them and said that I was not that bothered, they asked why i was running and i told them that i was just playing.
They talked to me for ages in the end i asked them who they were and why were they in the wood clearing, they told me that they were waiting for the one who had called them and when i asked them if they had found their friend, they said 'yes..you are standing beside us', at the time i did not understand and just said oh okay, then asked can you climb trees if you can will you play 'hide and seek'. they told me that it would be a little unfair for them to play this game because they would always know where i was, so they showed me something that they could do, where i was there is an abundance of wildlife (badgers rabbits foxes deer etc) they called them to us, so i could touch them and talk to them that was amazing...

I remember talking to them about myself and what I liked to do, they were interested in my veiws and my opinions. They did ask me a lot of questions and told me quite a bit of profound stuff, at the time I did not quite understand some of these revelations but in later meetings and as I got older they all came together and made sense.…..the next bit, description….

They were about 9/11 feet tall and skinny. There are 6 of them that are – 9- foot tall and 6 – 11 foot tall, 12 of these ones in total. There are others that I will refer to as guardians, stewards and guides are of varing sizes though mostly tall, the guides are human looking, so most people tend to identify with them better. All of them are gentle creatures and it is their wholeness that they do not do harm, it’s a little odd, but to them something like- say sneeking upon someone and then grabbing them and shouting boo- would be seen as harm because you jumped or you were startled by this action.

The 12 are very similar in apperance, they all have a skin like covering, it chages colours regularly like a octopus/chameleon but with luminosity , like dancing lights, sometimes sparkles like they have a load of glitter on them. The body is quite skinny ‘ like if there was a breath of wind they’d blow over’ that kind of skinny and they don’t have bones but they still remain upright, the head is ‘perched’ on a fairly thin neck which moves about like a birds, quite commical really , the facial features, well they do have large eyes that change colour from bright light blue hue white to dark blue/black, however they have explained to me that the eyes are not black , it is just humans are unable to ‘see’ in that ‘light spectrum’ so we can only percieve it as black. They see you, I mean that they can see your energies/ soul, they see beyound what they see, so it’s a bit like see/feel. Not sure how to explain this??? Anyway moving on…They do not have any ears like us, they have a row of sensory bumps at the base of the neck in the middle at the front. There is no nose but they do have spiral ‘gill like’ structures with feather like filaments that move (undulated) all the time about mid way down on the torso and they are not used for breathing, these structures ‘in basics’ detect and interprets frequecies and vibrations that all life and inanimate objects emit. All of these systems work together to ‘create a picture’ of their surroundings and to communicate.
That’s a very simple explaination, their description went on forever much too involved and long winded and besides I am no scientist , so I’m keeping things simple

The 12 or the we/as well number 1, 2, 3 , etc 12 which I started to refer to them as because when they told me their names being only a kid I did have prob’s pronouncing them. The term the we came about when I was playing with one of their ‘puzzles’ which I liked because they were based around ‘pattern’ and codes, I am really good at working them out, anyway when they said that I needed to return home and they must leave as it was ‘time’, I did ask if ‘ we’ could play later on with these puzzles , they said ‘we’ I said, yeh you know all of us pointing to all of them, they then said you are ‘playing’… the we, are observing, then using a gesturing motion rather like a half circle with their hands will see you soon, very soon’ and then patted me on the head. I know they said this then, because even now they still say it. ‘the we’ is collective meaning all of us,’ them and me’, so that term kinda stuck because I thought it was funny that they refered to themselves like that.
There’s another thing they never stay still, you know like a little ‘aimless’ moving all over the place and they move really silently , seem to almost glide, they can be a little distracting when I’m concentrating on a problem, when I was thinking they kept coming into me eyeline, so I said would you mind putting your bodies over there your distracting me, go on ‘bod off’ so now I often call them ‘bodders’ as well.
Oddly.. they don’t actually mind, they usually just smile at me and do a little bow and then disperse, oh yeh and pat me on the head.. which kinda irks me sometimes and they know it does too.
Their names are actually made up of tones-notes and frequency-vibrations, as such we humans would not be able to recreate the exactness of the name but to help us each name has been given a letter of the english alphabet as I am english, if you were from another country etc then it would be matched to what ever letter you spoke… that is why there are so many pronunciations of their names in our history.. all of them correct and yet incorrect .. in either case they really don’t care, they really don’t mind at all what name they are refered to… It is all of your own free will…
Any way here are their names…
Uaeriazeleonni graydeone lyet
Qzslandalpheone H'xzaniele graydeone lyet
Grybriearle Tzradkyelee graydeone lyet
Queazaer Peolariaus graydeone lyet
Aezraeli Maitheous graydeone lyet
Nemys’ys Zolytayre S’xoularyus graydeone lyet Collective…Aanliyah a’jinns has with time become pronounced as ‘angels and aliens etc’ Aanliyah a’jinn and D’eajainn companions…the whole…The G’aod’h they do have laws rules vows oaths directives and protocals that they all adhere to…they have such unprecedented knowledge and unlimited potential, collective in harmony and understanding
I actually have regular contact with them, not always in the physical, they use a lot other methods and means to leave messages and or to prompt me to do something.. but whatever they ask or say it is always of my own free will whether I act upon it. And Yes… there are quite a lot of other people that have contact with them, though most of these usually tend to be more for the guides because they are human looking. People as a whole have an innate part that prevents them from identifing adaquatly with something wholly alien and vastly more intellegent than themselves, a kind of complex, so that’s where the guides come in and after a while of been in and around the guardians and the stewards this does evenually fade.
They find you, this I’ve learnt over time and they are expert at doing this, there is no right or wrong way to get their attention. Remember they can see your energies and beyond, what they consider adaquate.. substantial.. exceptional and are categorised into groups and given the required assistance to further themselves. All are quite a diverse mix of peoples. We all know of each other in varying degrees, some I know quite well others only as aquintences and there are others that I do not know yet, but I have been assured ‘when the ‘time’ comes we will all know of all’…
I’ll explain, in the past , I did not meet or know any others, this was in part my own fault, I did not specifically ask them if there were other people that they spoke too ‘well.. when you are a kid you don’t tend to think like that’. Chance glimps of someone else prompted me to ask that question and if I could talk to them, which they did straight away.. You see if you don’t ask the correct question, you will not get the answer you truelly wanted. I got this, but it can be annoying as well and believe me they can irk me sometimes with their philosophical abstract airy fairy ways,
So it really is a case of asking the right person, the right question, in the right way. Now because I have posted here, there is every possibility (well more than likely actually) that ‘secruity’ will be monitoring me to keep me safe, as they were not very convinced that this is one of my best idea’s but as it is entirely of my own free will, they will not interfere nor stop me, however…hopefully… it could prove to be constructive and productive for me, you and for others out there, … I don’t expect you to totally believe and you may (likely) be skeptical… there is nothing wrong at all of having a healthy dose of skeptism, this can bring clarity to any information issue because you ask questions that perhaps others may not dare or believe too much in things to consider. I personally don’t mind skeptics….in some respects I’m happy to debate things as I’m a bit of a skeptic myself… Anway I hope We can talk seriously, friendly and respectfully about things.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: intro...first contact

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Illumina,
You had quite an amazing experience in the woods with your friends. I love the part where they called the little creatures over and you got to pet them. Amazing! You apparently sent out a "call" to them and they heard you, even though you were not consciously aware of it at the time. This is not unusual; many of us have sent out the subconscious "call" that tells the star people or spirit friends that we are ready to move forward and learn more. When I was four years old, the star people came to see me for the first time. The reason they came was because I was "awake" and ready for contact. Many times through the years, I have sent out a call to them and they have answered.

Thanks for the great description of your friends. I have many different friends, and all of them seem to share the trait of being able to alter their appearance, although, like you said, it has a lot to do with our own perception of them. Sometimes they even change their appearance so as to be "not scary." On one occasion, a star lady was disguised as a human and I asked her why she was doing that and she replied, "I didn't want to scare you," and I said, "It's okay, I'm not scared," and she transformed into a body that was about 3 1/2' tall, very thin, cream colored skin and a large head with big blue eyes. And then I did a funny thing -- I picked her up and carried her around my front yard where the UFO had landed. I was about 20 years old then and very familiar with the star people.

Yes, they can definitely see through us to every dimension in which we exist. When the star people look into our eyes, they are looking very deep and seeing more than we realize.

When I was a kid, I also did lots of puzzles and found my way through their mazes. They are known for doing psychic testing to see what we humans are capable of. And to tell what we are ready for....

"Bodders." That's funny! I always love joking with them.

I am in constant contact with my star friends as well. It comes in many forms, sometimes it's just an impulse to pick up a book and turn to a certain page and read just the sentence I needed to read. They communicate with us all the time, and if we are open to receive the message, it will come through in the most appropriate way for the moment. :D Yep, you have to ask the right questions and sometimes they are rather cryptic with their answers.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

illumina

Post by illumina »

Hi Bonnie…Thanks for replying to my post…I'm posting this again as i dont think it sent properly last time, My computer's harddrive died...total nightmare... so i've had to get another one...All previous e'mails have been lost, but everything is working now, just as well i write my posts on paper before i start typing. The entities/lifeforms that I speak too do not change their appearance or form, they are as they are…very unhuman, the Aanliyah a’jinns are quite different to us…they do have appendages that represent arms, there are 4 ‘arms’ with ‘hands/fingers’ on the end and I say this very loosely… (will do my bests to describe) one set of ‘arms hands’ a kind of undulating filaments with little suction pads on the ends ‘like nails’ but on the underside. They can elongate the arm like elastic to twice the static length. Extremely dextrous can manipulate the tiniest little thing (if in the case of say a very small insect) with out doing it any harm. The other ‘arms’ are normally laying dormant at their side, but when they do use them its quite spectacular…because ‘attached’ to them ‘like a kind of misty veil’ that drapes around with a swaying kaleidoscope of colours/patterns. Their ‘legs’ are like a birds but walk kinda similar to us, they move very silently in a kind of bobbing bouncing motion ..hard to explain??? Well anyway ‘legs’ there are 3 of them…They are not carbon based creatures, best way I can describe this, a bit like ‘jelly fish’ kinda??? sort of???…with a kind of silicon and crystalline internal structure though this is not what you could deem a skeletal frame…in all very complex.

Leepoh

Post by Leepoh »

I too have seen like beings. They were called the sky gods back in ancient times and have been around since time began, guiding humanity when required. The ones I have met have the amazing blue eyes and opaque white skin, standing 9-11ft tall. Although I haven't seen them for a month or 2, I still receive very clear guidance from them, when I request it. They are pure beauty, love and harmony, here not to hurt us but to save us from our destructive ways.

illumina

Post by illumina »

:) :) 8-) Hi leepoh, this is great, nice to find someone else who knows them.…You may know me then…I’m the one that’s always/usually in the Esoteric matrix chamber ‘room’ with our honorary ambassador and consul,…S’zehav a’tekern luf’viathan & Onni S’xai viere Y’ai Adonai and of course their entourage (disciples as they call them). I’ve seen other people in this room and I always find time to talk to some of them, even though when we are all in this ‘room’ it’s because we are discussing important events or updating each other on the progress on the Extinction protocols and the advanced contingency directives. If you are not part of this, then you are in the Prism network group in either case you will know me and the tall ‘ blokes’ and a couple of the others from the E.M chamber, as we are the ones who are coordinating the task forces which will implement the protocols and directives in the event of catastrophic earth event. There are 2 million of us all over the globe, thankfully not all at the same time in the room otherwise I think my head would spin, so at some point in time you will have seen me/and or spoken to me at least a few times, to be this close to them you must be in this main group who are the advocate’s to the ground forces. That said they do have some contact with ‘others who are in the fellowship’ category, I only know a few of these people so maybe you belong in this group???
Anyway….No!.. I haven’t seen them for a while, although S’zehav a’tekern luf’viathan and Onni S’xai viere Y’ai Adonai have told me not to worry too much about this, as at the moment they are very busy perfecting the ‘shield’ because after the last few solar flares that have been occurring the results on its effectiveness has been encouraging. This is good news to me and the ‘others’ as we’ve been working on this project for 20 odd years…
let's talk.... all the best for now ;)

Leepoh

Post by Leepoh »

Hey, love to chat but not too sure about on here. Too much info for mainstream society to cope with! ;-)

illumina

Post by illumina »

:) Okay...Leepoh that makes sense....If you are serious how do you want to do this??? This site does not have private messaging so i can't give you my E.Mail address.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

This forum isn't exactly mainstream. :lol:

Illumina, your friends sound very etheric in nature, nice flowing energy. I also have some friends similar to this. They are rather large beings, tall and bulky, but rather amorphous...not really solid. They might appear, to some, as frightening; large, sharp teeth, and claws on their hands, but they are extremely loving. One night a group of them floated over to my bedroom window and one of them stuck his hand right through the window to hold my hand. They were all very loving. I got the impression they came from inside the Earth.

You said your friends are working on the Earth's magnetic shield to protect from solar flares. There are many groups trying to help us out, and they've been working on fighting the bad guys off for a while now. We are being helped and, for those who are ready and have their hearts open, there is a very good possibility for contact with loving entities as we become bathed in growing amounts of energy from the galactic center, which we are aligning with in December!

Many Blessings, Bonnie :D
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

illumina

Post by illumina »

:) Hi Bonnie...Yes there are ‘etheric energy’ beings, I’ve seen these very tall yellow/white glowing ‘shapes’ they are usually around Aanliyah a’jinns they tend to avoid direct physical human contact as their energy frequency is so much different and higher (pure energy) than ours that we would disintegrate with contact. They are extremely loving and like I said before they don’t do harm but they will and do assist us.
Quote: You said your friends are working on the Earth's magnetic shield to protect from solar flares.
No not exactly…they are creating a ‘shield’ beyond our atmosphere, the intention is to form a barrier away from Earth that will deflect /absorb /polarise de-polarise /neutralise slow down frequency of particles atoms…. etc but the important thing to be aware of, this has been attempted before on another planet ‘it failed’ with 80% loss of lifeforms, at the time they could only accommodate 20% of life. However, since then ‘learning and adaptation’ has been the main criteria and creating a large enough ‘place’ to accommodate much more of this planet’s (plants animals insect… etc) and 2 million people.
Now this has to be ‘planet’ sized…obviously…and yet needed to be ‘invisible’ to the human race…in the past it was not a problem, now in this age, era… because of ‘human demeanour’ they moved the whole thing so that it is constantly at the opposite side of the sun in relation to the Earth and its orbit so it is never visible to us.

protoeve

Post by protoeve »

Hey Illumina,

The names you described are in accordance to what are commenly known today as the archangels correct? Some of the names allude me. Which ones are known today as Raphael and Michael? I believe I read on another post you named them again but one had a suffix with Adonai. That kinda disturbs me as I am naturally against those who would declare or title themselves as God. Perhaps you could enlighten me or tell me where to look if you covered this material some where else.

illumina

Post by illumina »

:) Hi there proteve…Yeah :?: ...‘Archangels’ or the true name ‘Aanliyah a’jinns’ that’s what religion would call them I suppose, as I don’t subscribe to any religion I would not do this…although they really do not mind what they are called or how the name is pronounced. Besides in any case the names ‘manifests’ in many ways as does the spellings, the country you come from, dialects and accents all can and will influence the ‘original’ and over time become miss spelt/ altered etc to the accepted forms that we have now etc…
As to the ‘life energy/life form’ Raphael and Michael’ the ‘original’ spelling of these :

Raphael??? ….Za’ruavphkiel :!: Michael???…..H’maizhaiahkiel there are so many of them and this is the problem I don’t know all of them. To clarify i tend to see and speak to the 12 most of the others i may see in passing or spoken to them briefully.

As to Onni S’xai viere Y’ai Adonai this is his name plain and simple….and nor does he proclaim to be ‘GOD’ neither.
I can give you an excerpt of text that he wrote to explain his name when my husband asked him who he was and whether the name meant what he thought it meant….
This was the answer he received ::

Quote…
Another question…… and you have regularly expressed a requirement for it to be answered. …So…-I- will begin…
The name meaning is not relevant to you, however as you have asked this of me, -I- will answer concisely. Whether you believe or even understand the implications of this knowledge will remain to your stance at the time of knowing.
Onni S’xai viere Y’ai Adonai...... breaking this down for you - Onni - means ‘single – one’ this life expression is ‘single’ (using this term loosely). -S’xai viere- is pronounced in h’annuman terms as or similar to savior, there are other written and spoken variations such as s’avier, s’avior, s’avoir etc and ‘no’ it is not ‘French’ in it pronunciation. - Y’ai remains simply as -I- ‘presence’ or -I’am. Adonai – pronounced as Ad-o-(silent o in h’annuman language)n-ai- (ad’o’n-ai), ‘adon or ad’n (lord), actually L’orrd –master of many(group–order) with ‘law’ fortified within boundaries ‘teacher/teller’ of disciples(learners – students), ai – (presence-existence). The expression ‘Adonai’ became the ancient h’annuman term for ‘son of god’ which however is incorrect and is pronounced as -- ‘Sune G'aod'h -- and is an entirely different word/meaning, ‘sune’ translates loosely as song -tone- music or voice ‘G’aod’h’ does not simply translate as ‘God’ that is a h’annuman word, G’aod’h has a much greater meaning and it is unfortunately too complicated for you to understand or grasp within the constraints of your language…’Sorry’…no intention to offend. So…Sune G’aod’h = ‘expression-of-god’ or ‘speaker of god’(for ease of translation), however, over time the two separate expressions were misplaced and presented as one word ‘Adonai’
A little more ???……perhaps ???…… -I- am one of two .…this means -I- have a twin brother (not quite identical) but to the h’annuman eye we could easily be mistaken as each other. The (expression) name, although really it is of little relevance to you is uttered as Jea’le’zuzes Clh’riesteinizus Adonai, the life expression needs little interpretation nor description. We are what you would term ‘hybrids’, whilst -I- do not take offence at this, it is important that you understand that the reasons for our existence was purely accidental, and for the both of us to survive this process was…a ‘miracle’ (using a h’annuman term). -I- have, now returned to this planet as will my brethren in due course, this notable event has been previously explained to you, -I- do not feel there is anything more to add, other than that the bygone rule of the past was unfortunately breached accidentally.
End Quote….
;) :?: Hope this is of use....

sadriansm

Post by sadriansm »

Hel Ilumina:)
You have a very interesting experiences.
i also have been in that meeting white room with some beings and I have meet the 4 archangels ,they are very tall too.When I saw them i felt peace love a very blissful feeling

Blue_Eyed_Aliens

Post by Blue_Eyed_Aliens »

Hi, I was curious. You seem to have an extensive knowledge of alien species. I was hoping you could illuminate a bit about certain types, I've seen things like shadow people and people that are like mirages out lines of people along with odd situations. I had dreams of greys a lot. I figured those aren't evidence enough. But I've had a experience that took me down a spiritual path. I was meeting a blue eyed grey that looked half human but grey like. The eyes seemed to suck you in. It was interesting yet they had a dark outline like murky black goo, and swirls that seemed like a galaxy with a myriad of colors. I've also had very empowering experiences with qi gong. Like I was fused with exploding exuberance, heightened senses and balance and lack of fear. I was more so interested in the shadow person with glowing red eyes, it seemed transmundane.