Some sort of encounter or just a dream

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

tskoone

Some sort of encounter or just a dream

Post by tskoone »

Hi,
Just wanted to share my experience if someone have had similar. It's quite short but something anyway. It felt different than my regular dreams. Well to the story. Week and a half ago I had an experience in a dream. I was visited by three hooded beings which head was bluish and sloth-like (head in the hood). I only saw them from a distance in our front yard but that is the best description of them.
In the dream I felt from their presence that everything is not ok. I asked them in my mind in finnish "Did you come to get me?" and they answered "yes" and started to approach. For some reason I had a hunch that this is a mind game and tried to scare me and get control that way. Only thing I remember is that as soon as I took firm posture (I could better describe it as grounding and rooting myself to earth) and answered them "No, you shall not!" with determined voice, I woke up.

I do not know where I've learned this rooting stuff, but that is what I usually did as a small kid when lying on the ground and watching clouds go by. After and during the rooting I feel more part of my surrounding nature

-Br, tskoone

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Some sort of encounter or just a dream

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Tskoone,
Good job on standing your ground! That's the best thing to do when you are unsure of their energy and their intentions. I also do that grounding thing with the roots coming from my body and going into Mother Earth.

There is another thread about hooded beings and I also just made a post about little blue "robot-like" aliens that inserted an implant into the back of my head (years ago).

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG