I am the father of many

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

dbm

I am the father of many

Post by dbm »

My alien encounter happens just like many others have reported.

I was lying fully awake in my bed one night when i heard a strange noise outside. I ignored it for a while but it sounded like someone called my name from outside. the sound i heard could be described as if one were to hold a thin 3 foot by 3 foot sheet of metal in theirs hands and shake it so that it makes sound as it wobbles. when i noticed there was a strange light coming in through the shades i decided to look out the window so i pulled up the shades and something strange was happening but i couldn't figure it out. then i saw a strange light. something was in the air and the strange light seemed to envelope me. i remember thinking 'oh boy. i cant wait to tell my friends that i saw a UFO' wished i had a camera and thought about closing the window and pulling down the shades but then i turned around and there were three alien creatures in my room. they looked me over and communicated to me to come closer. i got a good look at them. they were short about four feet tall looked almost human. they had large heads, narrow jaws, big eyes with irises and pupils that i could see in such detail. no ears that i could recall. there was no head hair like humans. they communicated telepathically and told me their names but i cannot remember. they told me i was chosen for my DNA and congratulated me saying i was to be the father of many. they identified themselves as female but had no visible genitalia or breast. they showed me which one would be the surrogate mother of my children. she looked a little older and slightly larger than the other two. i asked them what did i need to do and they said they already had everything they needed. then they allowed me to come closer and examine them. i could see they had pink flesh and veins but they were covered with a fine fuzz light green in color that you could see through to the skin and it blended to give them a pinkish greenish glow depending on the angle of refraction that made them look elfish. they made a strange buzzing sound before they departed and vanished as quickly as they appeared.

that was approximately 30 years ago and not so much as a post card or anything from them.

was this a dream? in comparison to a dream its not likely. i viewed the world exactly as it is in waking. in dreams, objects in your room my be absent. you may see the dresser but the items on top are missing. you may see a wall but the pictures are missing. you may dream of looking outside but the visual horizon is not full of the objects you see in waking. i have never had a dream where every little detail was in its place like it was during this encounter except for lucid dreams.

was this a bizarre lucid dream? in lucid dreams the dreamer becomes aware that he/she is dreaming and begins to control the dream to do things such as fly through wall etc. in contrast, during this encounter i was aware that i was awake and was in control only up until the point when i noticed i was in the company of aliens.

i did get some insight to their mode of communication. it seems like their large eyes play a role in telepathy. our brains cannot handle it. we cannot tell the difference between their imagination and thought. think about how a some animals use echo location. it sends out a click and the sound reflects off objects to produce an image for the animal. well they do this in reverse. they can 'click' out 3d images for us telepathically using their eyes somehow.

i would like to hear from Bonnie what kind of aliens are these and why has there never been any contact since then? also what has become of the many children i supposedly fathered? or did they decide my DNA was useless...

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: I am the father of many

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello DBM,
It sounds like a real live alien visitation to me. The flapping of the metal sound you heard could have been an effect of the transitional phase of moving from one reality to another; moving from the physical world to the etheric world where most of the visitations take place. I have also referred to the etheric world as the alternate reality in the past (for those who have read the book).

I heard a very similar sound one night after a visitation with the star people. My conscious awareness was traveling back to my physical form which was lying in bed, and I could physically hear a loud flapping noise behind me. I could not move until I was fully returned to my physical body, and then I was a bit frightened because the noise had startled me. Upon asking the star people about it, at a later date, they said I had experienced a "time flux."

You may have had more experiences that you have not remembered yet, so perhaps you do have children somewhere. Maybe you will meet them one day. I am not sure what type of star people or aliens they are.

Have you tried to recall more information? If you concentrate on the event while you are meditating, you may receive more information, especially if you keep trying and go deeper each time.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

dbm

Post by dbm »

the only detail i can recall at this time that i didn't report in my OP is that i remember seeing what i thought were people sneaking around near the roadway. also somehow i get the feeling that they are trying to repair their DNA as they have a lack of the male gender and reproduce by parthenogenesis. does this sound like any species of star people know to you?
the strange sound could also be reproduced using a sheet of poster board but wouldn't be very loud. i feel it was produced electronically and definitely originated somewhere outside.
there was another time when i was sitting outside watching for falling stars and thousands of points of light put on a show for me aligning themselves high in the sky to make visible artistic images for me to see. Pointillism images of things recognizable on earth. when they finished they separated in all directions to disappear into the starry background.

Tess

Post by Tess »

Reading about the flapping sound made me remember that I did experience some thing similar.It sounded like the flapping of wings right in my bedroom when it passed near I could also feel the wind on my face generated from it and at times I would cover my face with my hands thinking some thing is going to hit me....strange why do I forget certain things and remember them when others talk about them!.
Tess.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Tess,

Sometimes our own minds block out memories that don't make sense or memories that we are not ready to remember. These experiences are so bizarre and otherworldly, it is no wonder that when we wake up and start our day here in the mundane world those experiences can be brushed aside and forgotten. Then later they can be triggered by something that you read or see or hear, and then the memory can resurface.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG