why are we being taken and what is this research

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

paulmacdonald

why are we being taken and what is this research

Post by paulmacdonald »

hELLO FRIENDS

I am 42 and a wide variety of things that I have subconsciously blocked out of my life
when I was a teenager ranging from my attempted murder near death experiences
and one alien abductions in particular are coming back into my memory .
the relevant abduction is what I have questions and what I want to talk about .
I was taken from my room one night. I think I was around thirteen years old.
By the typical looking gray big eyes etc . By space craft to an astonishing moon base in
which I particularity remember the technology fascinating automatic moving walkways
tube train transport very futuristic features . I was taken to be assessed for a job
as a researcher at a computer terminal there were hundreads of other 13 to 16 year olds
working there. The clothes and everything was white. I was told I was being given this
fantastic opportunity to stay there if I was chosen. I had no choice in the mater though .
my psychic abilities , and my intelligence would be greatly advanced for this job
as well as my life span would be increased to 800 to 900 plus years i was then taken
to see the beings in charge of making the decision . I was told to be on my best behavior
as they were very important superior beings a very tall grey and some tall white people
with big foreheads not cone headed . I was put into a machine where my life there was flashed
in front of us in thin air . I saw and felt the feelings of my life over the years
I did a good job for what I was designated for. But I fell in love with one of my co-workers
she was the most beautiful girl I could ever imagine . relationships while on the 800 years
of working were forbidden as they interfered with work I remember my heart aching and
longing for her and the one kiss we snuck was like a thousand times the strongest
love making here on earth . after 800 years of service we were retired to live on
a fantastic oasis planet everything free and the best. the highest of technology's
and medical science I had medical problems and could not live to 900 my respiratory
system was not strong enough because of lack of exercise time on the job . and after
retiring the technology to transport yourself any where you wanted to go instead of
walking was available and further complicated things medically . I then got a quick
hazy look at my life on earth which was satisfactory . Then I think the two were compared
I guess they had some sympathy and thought I deserved a full 200 plus years of retirement
or my medical costs outweighed the benefits for them .Because I was sent back to earth
But here on earth now at 42 I have lung complications not detrimental but serious
I am happy in life with a lovely wife and child but this thing raises some serious questions
WHO ARE THEY AND WHAT IS THIS RESEARCH THAT IS SO IMPORTANT TO EVERYBODY THERE.
If anyone has any comments or similar experiences I would desperately like to hear them
please email me at paulmacdonald@hotmail .com or .ca

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: why are we being taken and what is this research

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Paul,
Thanks so much for sharing. You asked,
"WHO ARE THEY AND WHAT IS THIS RESEARCH THAT IS SO IMPORTANT TO EVERYBODY THERE?"

From my own lifetime of personal experience with the good star people, the bad aliens, and the secret government, this is what I know:

WHO ARE THEY: They are multidimensional beings who exist on a different vibrational frequency than we do; a higher dimensional frequency. Some of these beings have good intentions and can be guides to us, but some others do not mean well. There is a war between different factions, both on Earth and off-planet.

WHAT IS THIS RESEARCH: Many of these beings are creating hybrid children. The impression I have always gotten from them is that they are doing this for a number of reasons. One reason is to help preserve human DNA. Another reason is to create a new type of form in which these beings can incarnate. I have seen a number of the hybrid children who are very intelligent, peaceful, content beings who are well cared for and have good lives. On the other hand, there is extreme genetic experimentation carried out by the secret government and possibly the Reptilians and Greys that is not so nice. Different groups seem to have their different reasons.

There is also a great interest in the progress being made on Earth right now, as we are going through tremendous changes physically, spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and most interestingly of all, we are going through changes in consciousness. We are consciousness becoming aware of itself.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Tess

Post by Tess »

I have also come to realize that some of us are being shown what could or would eventually happen to earth.Destruction that may be or may be not by our doing.
How else could I have seen asteroids hitting earth at such a young age,when back then at least from the island I come from, the world asteroid did not exist and no one knew what it was,it came down like a big ball of fire and what about cities half submerged in water?
There were no films back then to feed my imagination and neither was I familiar with the word aliens or UFO's for that matter.
Bonny what can I do to find if their are any implants inside my body?X-rays could or may pick them up but I can't really go and ask to have one..the doctors will probably throw me in an asylum and throw away the keys!!!!.
I see that some posts have been read by many yet few truly contribute..who are the others?.
Tess.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Tess,
Many of us contactees/abductees where shown the "disaster movies" of earthquakes, tidal waves, asteroids, etc. WHY were these things shown to us? I am not sure. Was it so we could help prevent them? Maybe. Was it some kind of programming to make us actually CREATE these things and make them happen? Maybe. I guess it all depends on who was showing us these images and what their intentions were.

To find implants in your body, look for lumps under the skin and unexplainable scars. An x-ray may or may not be able to show them. If you do find something that you think may be an implant and you want to try and have it x-rayed, just go to the doctor and tell him/her that you have pain in that area and you want an x-ray done. They will be happy to take your money. But there is no guarantee the implant will show up in the picture.

There are over 350 members on this forum but only a sparse few who write. Why is this? I think it is because most people are looking for answers to their questions but they are afraid to write about their own experiences. I encourage people to write. It is a type of self-help therapy to write about it, discuss it, and get it out of your system. Sharing can help us figure out what is happening to all of us. None of us have definitive answers, we are all searching and this forum is a great place to help each other do that, so I encourage everyone to post!

Thanks Tess!

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Tess

Post by Tess »

And thank you Bonny...take care Tess.