Very Intense Dream State Experience

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

ImHereNow

Very Intense Dream State Experience

Post by ImHereNow »

Last edited by ImHereNow on Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

ManhattanSkyline

Re: Very Intense Dream State Experience

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

Sounds intense! It's weird that you woke up sitting up in bed. Makes you wonder if maybe something happened?

For what its worth, I also saw what looked like 3D triangular UFO once. Well, I didn't literally see it, I don't think. There were a series of nights a few springs back when I kept waking up at exactly 3:15am on the dot. On the last night it happened, I was having a lot of trouble falling asleep. it was a really fitful night. I finally flopped over on my stomach and closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. Suddenly this bright, vivid image of a silver 3D triangular UFO flashed in my mind. It was like an elongated, silver 3D triangle lying on its side. I was viewing it head on, so I couldn't see the rest of it. It could have been diamond shaped. In the image, this silver craft was sitting high up in some storm clouds illuminated by a flash of lightning (lightning seems to be a theme with me recently). The image was so sudden, strange, and out of context. I wasn't thinking UFO's or anything, then BAM this picture flashed in my head. It came out of left field. It was so vivid and so fast, I immediately pushed myself up out of the bed, and said to myself "What was that?!" I looked at my clock, and it said 3:15am. I didn't even think I had fallen asleep, but apparently I had (or something else happened). Then I heard thunder. I got up and looked out the window. Apparently a storm had blown in, and it was raining and lightning outside. Go fig. I don't know what that was all about, but hey it kinda looked like your UFO, so I thought I'd throw it out there.

ImHereNow

Post by ImHereNow »

My apologies for the typos and missed words, I was quite tired the evening I posted.

I don't know if it was because I was tired the night I posted this or just getting more confused as time passes, but the portion about the cylinder coming down and our group just feeling "OK" about walking into the craft is NOT the way it went in the dream, which is all the more disturbing.

Now that I think about it again, I didn't want to get into the craft. I remember that I said something like "Forget this" and ran back into our apartment. I told my girlfriend to stay away from the windows until the thing was gone. As I walked into our living room a figure appeared on our TV, the image was fuzzy like seeing it through gauze. It said that everything would be fine and that I should touch the screen. THAT's when I saw the odd hallway, I did NOT walk into it of my own accord originally as I reported in the previous post, I just appeared there after touching the screen.

Also, in the previous post when I say that I "dismissed it as a dream" isn't accurate either. When I "woke up" the images were so intense and fresh in my mind that I had a hard time determining whether it had been a dream or not for at least two days afterwards. So, the plot thickens I guess...

ImHereNow

Post by ImHereNow »

Well, decided to stop back in and post a reply. A bit surprised that there was so little input, but I guess these types of experiences tend to make one self-centered; after all, I haven't posted to another topic yet either! LOL :lol:

This particular experience (the previously posted one above) became so overwhelming that I forgot all about another rather frightful experience that I had a few months earlier. It started as one of those "Old Hag" style dreams, the kind where you feel like someone is sitting on your chest and you can't move. I've had them before, usually accompanied by a floating grotesque head; which from what I understand is rather common for that type of nightmare. In this case though, it was a "Grey" that visited.

I could move my head from side to side, but that was it. I felt something next to me, touching my arm. Fear was amazingly intense and I'm not a person who scares easily. I felt like it was very important for me to open my eyes and it seemed to take every ounce of will to do it.

There next to me, with their head resting on their arm was a Grey. I say that because it looked like every picture of a Grey that I've ever seen; in movies, books and so on. It had large eyes, but not all black. The cornea appeared silver and there wasn't an iris, just a big black pupil. It had a smile on it's face. I had the distinct impression that it was somehow pleased with me as it was almost looking at me like a mother watches a child when they sleep. Even so, the fear became overwhelming and the only thought that was in my mind was the word "NO!" I kept saying it over and over again, then finally I was able to move. I grabbed for the things face and started to push it away. The expression went from a smile to great surprise. Then I "awoke" sitting up in bed, yelling "NO!"

That was the last time I had any dream like that. The next intense dream that I had was the one from my first post and I haven't had anything like it (that I know of) since.

ManhattanSkyline

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

Um...waking up to a smiling grey alien is a little creepy! lol I understand your reactions. The first experiences that I really remembered I call them my wake-up call experiences because I was living my life completely oblivious to ufos and aliens when BLAM! there was an alien in my room, and I was terrified out of my mind. The fear is the most all-consuming fear you'll ever feel in your life, but it does go away. It's mostly just shock. You've just encountered something you've never consciously encountered before and it's nothing like this world. It's something that your mind tries to protect you from because it's too much, too strange, too fast. It's a fight-or-flight response. But it does get easier. The more it happens, the more you get used to the faces and the strangeness. The adrenaline doesn't pump as much. The fear is controllable. Part of me thinks the first experiences are meant to be so shatteringly scary so that we will be forced to acknowledge their reality. Once we acknowledge that it's real and not a dream, then we can begin to really communicate and participate. But you are in control. Don't forget that. If it's too much, tell them to back off. They don't always know when they're scaring us. And remember that you're safe. Even though it's unsettling to think they may be taking you somewhere at night, they always return you home safe and sound, right?

ImHereNow

Post by ImHereNow »

Bonnie, my apologies as I know you are most likely a busy person, but I would very much like to read your take on my experiences.

These "dreams" have been sticking with me in an uncanny way since their occurrence. I've had several others that were just as detailed as the first since I've posted i.e. ships appearing, going on board, talking with individuals and so on. Unfortunately, aside from the general experience, my conversations with those on the ships is all mixed up; gibberish. In the first dream everything was crystal clear, now it's all foggy. I've never had a dream where I couldn't understand what someone was saying. That's what's really bothering me.

Also, since that has started happening, I've been awoken many times by a female voice calling my name. The really odd part is that as a child, I heard the same voice, at least I think it was, late in the evening. It (she) would wake me up, but there wasn't anything afterwards; it was almost like a "hello" rather than someone calling my name or maybe both at once - It's hard to explain.

Now, the (her) voice is more demanding, almost frantic. I feel like there is something going on, but I just can't figure it out, like I need to help in some way and don't know how. It's really unnerving.

ImHereNow

Post by ImHereNow »

Something else that's been "bothering" me for some time. I didn't make connection until last night after posting. I seem to be healing more quickly than normal. Please understand I am not a young individual, so my assumption on age is/was that things slow down a bit. As near as I can tell, since the dreams have begun, minor injuries and issues have been healing about twice as fast as normal.

Here's an example and I apologize for the biological references, but that was my major in college, so go figure. ;)

So recently while preparing dinner I cut myself. Not a little nick, but a fairly deep cut in my thumb about 4 days ago. I did the usual swearing, washing and bandaging as a result. No more than about a day and a half later there is a layer of skin healed over the cut. Also, I usually have very oily skin, which results in the usual, occasional whitehead and so on (sorry, I know, gross.) Well shortly after these dreams began I had issues trying to get rid of them. I've had to employ a lancing device and within hours, a layer of skin has formed over the injured area. It definitely freaks me out a little.

Okay, so maybe it's just the result of growing older ad I'm over reacting , but everything points to the experiences on that ship.... :(

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello I'm Here Now,
Great name, by the way; Being here in the present moment is the best focus you can have.

It seems to me that you are experiencing the vibrational frequency shift we are all going through now: the awakening. It is definitely, absolutely happening right now. Many of us who are "awake" or "conscious" or "in the present moment" are very aware that the shift is taking place. Many changes are happening to us.

It can be confusing, that's for sure, but it sounds like you are becoming more conscious of what is happening on other levels. Your body is healing itself more quickly -- that is great! Don't worry, try not to freak out -- you are doing good! :D

Perhaps the voice that is waking you up is a guide or helper that has been with you the whole time. It could be that they are sounding more frantic as this frequency shift is happening and they are really trying to "wake you up" as quickly as they can.

You also said that the conversations aboard the ships are all gibberish that you can't understand. I have a couple thoughts about that:
1. Try to record your dreams in a notebook every morning and train your brain to recall better. It will take several months to get the hang of it, but it is so worth the effort.
2. There seems to be some kind of blockage. Take a look at yourself and see if there is anything you can do to make your awakening go more smoothly; get rid of old, outdated behaviors and bad habits. Take care of yourself so you will be more open to spiritual and multidimensional messages.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

ImHereNow

Post by ImHereNow »

Thank you Bonnie. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to reply. On a side note, just wanted to say I enjoy your avatar, it looks so fun and peaceful :P

I believe I've found the source of the female voice that I mentioned in the previous post. While spending time camping in a nearby National Forest a couple weeks ago it happened again. By "it" I mean the appearance of that smiling grey. This time though, "it" was accompanied by something else, something in the background. This "something" seemed to be attempting to be maternal, I heard the same voice calling my name, calling me out, but there was another feeling from it and it wasn't good. The voice had a hard edge, similar to when you are attempting to demonstrate patience with a child, but this was even more stern, more, for lack of a better word the feeling I got was malevolence.

Things get really foggy after that and I have the distinct memory of very large, glassy eyes looking into mine. Different from what I've seen in the movies and books. These had more feeling behind them and were much closer to being nearly vertical. I ended up with migraines for the next day or so afterwards and ended my trip early. I honestly don't know what to make of the whole thing. This "being" was definitely different than the ones I saw in the dream with the really big ship. They seemed more pragmatic, more centered on events rather than me or us. This other being, the large one behind the grey was very much centered on me, in a disturbing way. Really not sure what to make of it, but I haven't felt good or "right" since the experience.