Last Night

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

ManhattanSkyline

Last Night

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

Last edited by ManhattanSkyline on Fri May 31, 2024 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ManhattanSkyline

Re: Last Night

Last edited by ManhattanSkyline on Fri May 31, 2024 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ManhattanSkyline

Last edited by ManhattanSkyline on Fri May 31, 2024 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wings

Post by wings »

Wild.....!

Wild wild wild....!

What if its so easy to time travel....? Much easier then we could imagine... I remember when I was a kid, having dreams of the future. Only several, but they were cool.. To this day, I like to try to fall asleep thinking of the future.

If I might add something that happened to me that you might find interesting.

I was at Church, a smaller Church we werent used to and stopped going to. It was years ago, and I wasnt handling torment well and drank through most of the night each night. I was at Church with Mom, Sunday morning, and I was yelling in my mind 'Lord please take away these spirits of torment! Please help me!' saying this in my mind as loud as I could over and over. Then suddenly something happened. Time stopped, and started again. I do not know what happened, but I know I was worried. I kept my mind quiet. I sat there dealing with the pain. I know I had a conversation that lasted perhaps 2 to 5 minutes, but didnt remember it. I almost didnt want to. I hadnt had time stop with me before. I am sure (correction, I knew) I had had a conversation with someone. I went out into the spirit or I should have remembered things. I am guessing I didnt though.

ManhattanSkyline

Diego9000

Post by Diego9000 »

ManhattanSkyline wrote: "...I remember saying out loud to myself, "Did I just go somewhere?" It was the weirdest thing. I just knew something had happened that was on the tip of my brain but just couldn't bring to consciousness. And this was before I ever saw a UFO or had visitations on the brain."
This happens a lot with me, even nowadays ...
Oh, moonlight, shine on me | I, who has lost the Sun | Embrace me with your light