Possible Pleiadian?

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Headsup7up

Possible Pleiadian?

Post by Headsup7up »

When I was about eleven or so I have a very vivid memory of floating above my body with someone there. There was a young man with shoulder length light blond hair and very light blue eyes and a white robe. I felt this energy all around me, I've never felt anything like it. The whole room looked foggy. I wanted to float around forever in that weightless feeling and when I saw myself sleeping I thought for a moment I had died.

I'd never heard of astral travel or anything of the sort at the time I was confused but thrilled. :o :D

I remember standing on his feet but he didn't seem to notice. He very carefully put me back in my body and I woke up. I've been astonished ever since. The whole experience lasted about fifteen seconds. It felt so real and so vivid.

Not a word about who he was, why he was there or what all that was about.

Almost thirty years later I read about Pleadians. I am again astonished. I would however rate the experience as one of the best fifteen seconds of my life.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Possible Pleiadian?

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Headsup,

That is a great experience to remember. I think what the star people do, including Pleiadians, is they take us right out of our physical bodies when they come to visit us. The visits actually take place on the etheric or astral plane, where we can be fully conscious and aware but not in the dense physical form. I know that the star people are able to manifest physically, but not for very long.

It seems like we kind of meet "half way"; they need to lower their vibrational frequency and we need to raise ours so we meet somewhere in the middle.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG