The Dolls and My Fear

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

ManhattanSkyline

The Dolls and My Fear

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

Sorry again for the length, but several events linked together to make up this experience.

After I had my "wake-up" experience (see previous post), it took me a long time to accept it as something more than just a nightmare. I just began to read a bit of an abduction book and was finding that my experience was uncannily similar to others. I started to wonder if it had been real. Then this next experience happened as if to confirm, "Yes, we are real, and this is really happening." This experience was one of the most frightening. Looking back on it, I understand now why the experience was made to be so quick and shocking--I would have shaken it off as another dream if it had not been so mind-shattering. But the severity and intensity of the experience is what really made me face the truth of it and search for answers. I've come to understand that these beings know how to speak to me on my level. They know I need mind-blowing experiences. If the experience is on the fringe of what I can handle, I will latch on to it and think and contemplate until I put the puzzle pieces together; that's my tendency, and I think they know this. If an alien came into my room and patted me on the head and spoke sweetly to me, I would be unimpressed and pass it off as a dream. I think they understand that the experiences that unlock my potential are ones that are intense and full of wonderful symbols for me to decode. There's something about these experiences that seem completely tailor-made. This experience was unique in that it connected to experiences I had as a child, and through this experience I began to realize for the first time that maybe they had been involved with me since childhood.

Before I get to the actual abduction experience, I need to start at the beginning.

When I was a kid, I used to share a bed with my sister. I used to have strange experiences in that room, mostly of a shadow man, but sometimes, it was the dolls.

My sister LOVED dolls. They were her children, and she would prop them up in a row on a chest by the bedroom window before we went to bed. I remember staring at them with my heart pounding because I knew they were looking at me. I remember one doll had the open-close eyes (I can't remember what you call them). Its eyes were half-closed, and she was kind of slumped to the side. I was staring square at her when her head lifted up and looked right at me; her eyes bobbed completely open! I covered my head with my covers, my heart beating out of my chest.

Flash forward to January 2012: I was asleep in my bed when I suddenly jolted awake. It began as any other typical abduction experience. I jolted awake, had time enough to think, "Something's in the room," and felt myself completely paralyzed. I could sense whatever it was at the end of the bed. All in a matter of seconds (it always happens so fast and forcefully), I was bent in half by an invisible force; I was sitting upright in the bed, but still paralyzed. I couldn't move my arms or legs that were splayed out in front of me. At the same time, my room was swirling with bright light and shadows as if there were a white police strobe in my room, and I felt it again: the vibration. All of me vibrated; the room vibrated. My hair stood on end. I couldn't speak. My eyes felt as wide as saucers, and my heart felt like it would explode. An invisible force was pulling me forward off the bed. I turned my eyes down to my legs (I couldn't move my head), stiff in front of me, pulling down the covers as I was sliding off the foot of the bed.

Suddenly everything changed. I was standing at the foot of my bed. The normal lamp light was on (I can't sleep without a light on). I looked at my little coffee table in front of my windows. Everything looked normal, except there was a doll on the coffee table. I don't own any dolls, of course. What was weird was it was one of my sister's rag dolls from when we were kids. Its legs were splayed out, and it was bent in half over to the side with its face on its knee. I knew it wasn't supposed to be there and started to get that sick feeling. Suddenly, it lifted its body up and turned its head and looked at me! That familiar fear was washing over me again. I looked at its face. Its face was painted on the fabric. It looked like a doll's face, but it had alien eyes painted on it. Suddenly, its head started tweaking or jerking back and forth, pausing after a few jerks, then shaking again. With each pause I could tell that it was slowly changing from looking like a doll, to looking more like a grey. I was getting more terrified. I knew I was looking at an illusion the being had created for me, and now I was about to see its real face. I could feel the fear open up, like when I looked into its eye that time. I didn't want the alien to be there, but it kept changing. I remember thinking in my head, "No, I can't do this." Then I blacked out.

A few weeks later, I had a dream. I was at an old run-down house with a sliding garage door for a front door that had been boarded up. I followed a solid black fox there. The fox had dug a hole that turned out to be a tunnel that went under the house and emerged inside the house. Inside, the house was old, dusty, full of shelves covered with toys from my childhood and old junk (reminded me of my dad's old barn which was extremely creepy). On one of the shelves was the doll, the one my sister had, the one I saw in my abduction. Just as in the abduction, it raised up and looked at me with its painted-on alien eyes. But in the dream, I was able to grab the doll, and I started pounding its face into the wooden shelf. After I beat it several times, I looked at its face, and its face had morphed from fabric to a solid piece of mirror, but the alien eyes were still painted on the mirror face. Then a passageway caught me eye. At the end of the passageway I could see the big up-right piano I had learned to play as a child. As I walked into that passageway and into the room where the piano was, I could tell that I was in some kind of balcony. There were benches, like pews, that were stair-stepped, like stadium seating. On the last level was the piano, and then a railing that kept you from falling into the floor below. I looked over the railing, and there before me and below me was a HUGE church sanctuary. I was looking down at the suspended chandeliers. I could see the altar and the pews on the bottom floor. There were stained-glass windows that were letting in a bit of light. The entire church was covered in dust and cobwebs. It felt like I was discovering this whole world underground, because the main part of the church was deep underground. Suddenly, the main doors to the church flew open, and somehow light was pouring into the church. I had the feeling that I had only explored the tip of the iceberg in discovering that house, but there was an absolutely huge subterranean structure left to explore.

I do feel that the abduction experience and the dream were the beginning of me understanding consciously what had been happening to me. I felt like the alien purposefully gave me that doll hallucination during the abduction to show me the connection between what happened to me then as a child and what is happening to me now. Since that night, I have been remembering more encounters with them from childhood that I had pushed to the back of my mind. I feel that the mirror face in the dream was showing me that these beings were serving as a mirror to me. I was merely projecting all of my fear and anger onto them because I didn't have anything else to go on. These experiences were merely bringing my emotions to light. The doll's face turning into a mirror after I beat it against the shelf seemed ask the question, "What are you so angry about?" The underground church was interesting. Usually basements in a dream represent the subconscious while attics represent the spiritual; however, I had an underground church. It seemed to say that there was a huge portion of my spirituality that lay in my subconscious. As I've been remembering these experiences, drawing them up to the surface through remembrance, so to speak, I'm finding that to be true.

But things just kept getting stranger and stranger. A few weeks after this dream, I went for a drive on a country road. A truck was riding my ass and wouldn't pass me, so I made a turn into a little ghost town. Not a car or person was around. I immediately pulled into the drive of one of the abandoned houses to turn around and get back on the main road now that the truck had passed, but when I pulled up to that house, I realized that it was the old, run-down house from my dream. It was the same color and had the strange, garage-type sliding door in front instead of a regular house door. It unnerved me to say the least to suddenly come upon this image from my dream. I hadn't even seen this house before! But what really got me was that the sliding door was partially open. I could see a bit of light in there from a window, and suddenly I saw someone pass in front of the window. Someone was inside that house. Where was their car? Where did they come from? I didn't stick around to find out. I pulled out of there as fast as I could and got back on the road. It was shocking enough to find a house from a dream standing in front of me. Now that there was a creeper added to the mix, I wasn't going to investigate.

But I couldn't stay away. Predictably, my curiosity got the better of me. I returned to this house several weeks later, determined to face my fear and go in and explore. I was so confident that I could face this fear. I told them in my head, I was READY!, ready to face to fear, and ready to learn the truth. But when I got there, I couldn't do it. The butterflies in my stomach were more like an unsettling tornado. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Not only that, I was afraid a real person (as in human being) might see me and get on to me and prosecute me because there was a very clear "No Trespassing" sign on the door. Sometimes I think I'm more afraid of confrontations with real people than I am with "aliens." lol I was starting to feel depressed and disappointed with myself that I couldn't overcome my fear and just look inside. I just sat there in my parked car and looked at the house. I put my iPod on shuffle (I have WEEKS worth of music on that thing), and immediately a song called "The Cold, the Dark, and the Silence" by Sea Wolf came on, and it was so appropriate to the moment, call me crazy, it felt like it was a message from them. When the song came to the part about rolling the window down, I rolled down the car window and became so comforted just smelling the air and the damp as the sun was setting and it was getting to be twilight. It was like the song was written for exactly that moment. I felt just lowering the window was a little triumph in removing a small barrier between us and dealing with the fear that had made me so wary of them. I felt they were telling me it was okay, that I could face just a little within the safety of my car today. That was enough. I drove away feeling so comforted and so calm. It was really a beautiful experience. I felt the song described the fear so perfectly and also helped me to view it differently, to diffuse it, to show how empty and baseless it really was. So my dream was prophetic and true. This experience has thrown a mirror up to my face and forced me to deal with all my irrational, nuanced reactions to them and the wildness of life. Here's the full lyrics to the song (yeah, spookingly appropriate to the moment):

Please don't lie, don't lie to me
that you're not afraid, my love.
I know you well enough to know
you can't be alone.

If you were to roll, to roll down your window
you'd find the wind, the ice, the trees
that sway like skeletons outside.

But when the cold, the dark, and the silence come
it's like a sudden rush of water through your heart and lungs.

Please don't fight, don't fight with me
and fold your arms like it's the end.
Can you smell the sweetness of the soil and snow in the wind?

So we're lost, we're lost out here on the plains, my love.
It's only wind and ice and trees that wave from above.

But when the cold, the dark, and the silence come

When the cold, the dark, and the silence come

Don't lie
Don't cry
It's over
It's only the leaves, the trees
I'll never leave you alone
In this car
In the dark, with the air getting so much colder.
It's so clear outside here, in the moon and winter air.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: The Dolls and My Fear

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

This is an excerpt from the book I wrote:

"I must have been about six or seven years old. As I remember it, I
was lying in my bed, straining, through the darkness, to see my dolls
lined up on a shelf on the opposite side of the room. As I stared at my
favorite dolly’s face, trying to focus on the details, it slowly came to
life. The eyes and mouth began to move as she swayed from side to
side. Feeling a twinge of panic and hoping that my eyes were playing
tricks on me, I quickly looked away and pulled the blankets over my
head. The suspense drew me back. The doll was alive.

Now for a bit of background information: Almost every night after
my parents helped me into bed, tucked me in, read me a story and
kissed me goodnight, they turned my bedroom light off and closed the
door. It was always a little scary for me, and each night I asked them to
come back and check on me, which they did. Regardless of this fact, as
I drifted off to sleep, I saw images floating in the air as I always had. In
addition to this bizarre experience, another one developed: My dolls
seemed to come to life! At times, it looked as though they were talking
to each other, and that was okay, as long as they kept to themselves
and didn’t bother me. I tried not to look at them, but it was difficult to
turn away.

On this evening in particular, I watched the dolls come to life, step
down from the shelf and walk over to my bed, growing in size as they
approached. Each step closer gave the dolls a more alien appearance
until they reached the side of my bed and I saw them for what they
were – my alien friends. Upon taking these forms, the dolls no longer
scared me. I knew who they were. As if I had done it countless times, I
knew to pull back my covers and slip out of bed. They waited
patiently and made no visible effort to force me into going with them.
When my feet touched the floor and I stood there with them in my
dark bedroom, two of them, on either side of me, gently held out their
hands. I placed my hands into theirs and we slowly and quietly walked
past my sleeping parents, through the living room, and out the front
door. I am now under the impression that this type of event happened
quite frequently."

Invitation to the Self; journey with the star people, pages 7-8
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Tess

Post by Tess »

Your experience seem to always been on the positive side..good for you Bonny!.
Now I shall tell you what happened a few wks ago to me...jumped into bed to sleep,a little light coming from the night lamp in the next room.I felt a presence near the bed on the right side,touching with my hand I felt an oblong head then an arm and sliding my hand three fingers..never knew I was capable of jumping out of bed so fast!!!.

Second night- woke up to find it on my bed laying next to me..oh the shame of it..I was actually holding it next to my body.Never,ever did I had or know of a sexual encounter before,this was the very first time and went on with it,my hands were wrapped around the oblong head.

Eventually telepathically it asked...''Do you want?'' and for that I screamed NO..it was gone.
Tess.

ManhattanSkyline

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

Are you kidding me??!!! I had NEVER heard of anyone else having this type of experience with dolls and aliens. To tell you the truth, I had just stumbled on to this website. I haven't read your book. I was thinking the other day that I should order it. I am ordering it NOW!!!

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

:D Awesome! Okay, let me know what you think of the book.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Tess,
So...you had just gotten into bed, sensed a presence near you, then reached over to feel an oblong head, skinny arm and three fingers...? How long did this take? I can only imagine feeling the oblong head and then jumping out of bed quickly! Forget about the arm and fingers! What happened to the being when you jumped up?

Many Blessings, Bonnie