Has anyone seen one of these?

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

wings

Has anyone seen one of these?

Post by wings »

Hello,

I am new to the forum and have been shy about talking about what I have been through. I think I have had it much easier then some of you, but have had my share of 'dealings' or happenings.

But....

I found a picture the other day of an alien in a cartoon like artwork, and then, by chance, I found another version of a similar alien with about the same eyes. The eyes are huge. I had only seen this 'person' in the spirit (while in my body, but seeing it in the spirit several times in a room), and once in an encounter, in the dark, and I think I was out of body, but totally congnizant.

The eyes remind me a little bit of an insect, so I figured he was an insect. I also thought he had a square thing on the top of his nose area between his eyes, like shiny chrome, but I could be wrong. But one thing I will never forget was when he held up his hand in front of me to show me his fingers, and he had 4 fingers (only) and they were exactly twice as long as mine and very wide at the very tips, like they were for gripping or something.

Upon finding this mesh model online, I see he has long fingers, and one looks like its opposed, like a thumb. Perhaps in my encounter, his thumb? appeared like a finger, but can hinge around. I don't know.

Another thing, was that this 'person' was about my height, maybe a little shorter, so perhaps 5'-5".

I also remember something slightly of walking with these people through the back yard of the house I was watching (at night) and several of these guys were with me, we were in a line, and there were grays. The grays were very short and looked nearly exactly like the Whitely Strieber kind, very wide faces, big eyes, very short, and they had foil like suits on with upside down triangles on their suits.

I can talk about that later. What I was wondering is if anyone has seen one of these guys with the giant eyes? They are very thin, and their heads, when they walk, appear to be lite weight, or it appeard to me as though they were. They look like they would weigh a lot.

Many thanks for any input.

EDIT: I cant seem to attach the files (2) to this message. The screen locks up. (Glad I saved the message). :S

Bill

wings

Re: Has anyone seen one of these?

Post by wings »

I am going to try to see if I can attach a screenshot of what this type of alien looks like.
Attachments
wire%201_jpg7d09cf06-bcbb-4f41-a3af-77e3d3196939Large.jpg

Tess

Post by Tess »

Cannot say I have met any of this type of whatever they might be,sound real creepy to me but I have learned the hard way not to judge by the looks when it comes to aliens!
Tess.

wings

Post by wings »

This one that spoke to me was nice (from what I remember). Seeing his hand was what really got me. That's when things went real. Seeing fingers that long really freaked me out for some reason. Maybe the word is 'amazed' or surprised.

Here is a better rendering of that mesh of this alien.

Mind you, from what I remember, it was very dark, it was night time, I thought the being was black and shiny, but again it was dark.
Attachments
1_jpgfdc4635e-aa00-467f-ae63-599294167c34Large.jpg

Tess

Post by Tess »

I was just wondering whether to write or not then found an e-mail sent to me by the site!I have woken up with small very shiny silver specs on my arms,more on the right one then the left (have not checked the rest of my body yet).
I tried to brush them off with my hand but they seem to be stuck on the skin but by tediously scratching each and every one of them with my fingernail seem to do the trick.
There is nothing in my bedroom that has this silver specs and am wondering what they could be or where they could have possibly come from to have ended on my skin.
Tess.

wings

Post by wings »

The 'person' I saw was thin, back was straight, shoulders were very narrow. He wasn't poised like he was going to jump, like this one, lol.

wings

Post by wings »

Sorry Tess. I have never had anything like that happen, silver spots, so I am no help there.

I did have a triangle looking scar on the back of my neck, but nothing else. Odd triangle, like a stick wound, not a tattoo or anything.

joeyf

Post by joeyf »

Hey Wings, the Aliens I encountered well one species looked like the grey one above except was about 4.5 feet tall and thicker skinned. But same mouth and same head the eyes were a little smaller too.

youngers51

Post by youngers51 »

Apart from the greys i have been lucky with other
Spieces of aliens i have seen the hand that looks similar
To this alien .
When i have my eyes closed it looks like this alien hand is going
To touch my face either the alien changes its mind or something else happens.

I starting to believe that a lot of aliens we encounter are interdimensional
Rather than travelling millions of miles to get to us.

Dreamwolf

Post by Dreamwolf »

The head makes me think of the Arachnids that abducted me the first time. but they had four legs and four arms. and their mandible looked like an ants with that same mouth part in the middle. And as for silver specks I've never heard of it before.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

I have seen many different types of beings. I also think they are multidimensional and they exist on a different vibrational frequency than we do. When they come to see us, we have to meet them "half-way"; sometimes they step their frequency down a couple steps and we have to raise ours up.

Similar to what is being described here:
I have seen "Mantis" type star people/aliens who appear to be like a 7 foot tall black praying mantis with a rather flat top head. I saw them one time and they were friendly with me. I have also seen plenty of the little Greys and then others who are similar to Greys but taller with tan colored or cream colored skin.

Here is a great drawing of a star person by a friend of mine who is a contactee:

Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

wings

Post by wings »

Thats a great illustration, Bonnie. Thanks for sharing that. A lot of the grays I have seen in the spirit appear to have a flat head, like the drawings on Whitley Striebers books. Not totally flat, but rounded slightly.

I see that this one has pupils barely visible.

I like that halogram visual. Very cool.