A LEARNING EXPERIENCE

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

sadriansm

A LEARNING EXPERIENCE

Post by sadriansm »

SEVERAL TIME I HAVE BEEN TAKING TO A PARALLEL STATE WHERE I SEE SO MANY PEOPLE DREESING IN A LONG WHITE ROB.
WHAT ASKED MY ATTENTION IS THAT WHEN I ARRIVED IN THAT HUGE WHITE PEACEFUL PLACE I SAW MANY PEOPLE LIKE ME ALSO THERE ALL OF THEM DRESSING IN A WHITE ROBS.THE PEOPLE WERE THERE FOR DIFFERENT REASONS AND CIRCUMSTANCES .THEN I SAW A MALE TEACHER DRESSING IN A WHITE LONG ROBES WITH PALE SKIN AND WHITE HAIR HE ASKED ME TO GIVE A TEST AND SHOW ME WHERE I HAVE TO GO.WHEN I WAS IN THAT PLACE I FELT LIKE BEEN WITH MY TRUE FAMILY THEY WERE ALL GOOD BEINGS .
THE TEACHER TOLD ME I WAS THERE TO GIVE A TEST, ONE OF THE TEST THEY ASKED ME TO DO IIS HOW CAN LEARN MOVE A ENERGY RED ORB WITH MY HAND JUST WITH THE INTENTION I HAVE TO MOVE THE ORB I DIDN'T HAVE TO TOUCH THE ORB AT ALL.
FOLLOWING THAT I HAVE A PHYSICAL TEST ONE OF THE FEMALE TEACHER CLEAN MY EAR AND TOLD ME THEY WANTED TO BE SURE THAT I WAS IN OPTIMAL PHYSICAL CONDITION TO FULFILL AND FINISHED MY MISSION ON EARTH
THE TEACHER FELT A LOT OF COMPASSION AND SADNESS FOR ALL THE HUMAN LIVING ON EARTH BECAUSE LIFE ON EARTH IS HARD AND PAINFUL ;LIFE ON EARTH IS LEARNING SCHOOL.I ALSO FELT WHEN I WAS THERE THAT WE US A SPIRIT WERE COMING FROM DIFFERENT PLACES BEYOND THE UNIVERSE.
IN ONE OF MY CONVERSATION WITH THE TEACHER I WAS TOLD THAT THE EVILS FORCES AND BAD ALIENS HAVE A LIMIT TIME ON EARTH AND THEY WILL NOT BE PRESERVE ALL OF THEM WILL BE DESTROYED.
CAN SOMEBODY OR BONNY PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THIS PLACE IS LIKE A SCHOOL EVERYBODY DRESS IN A WHITE ROBE AND ALSO ARE SOME PHYSICAL TEST .
ONE OF THE TEST THAT I PASSED IS ABOUT MOVING ENERGIES WHEN I WAS THERE i FELT CURIOUS ABOUT WHY THEY WANTED ME TO MOVE THE ENERGY RED ORB WHO WAS FLOATING 10 FEET UP .
I ALSO KNOW I HAD TO GIVE ONE MORE TEST BUT WHEN I WAS THERE I DIDN'T ENTER IN THE NEXT ROOM I WAS A LITTLE ANXIOUS ABOUT IT AND WONDERING WHAT WAS NEXT?.
I KNOW THIS GOOD BEINGS WERE GOING TO HELP ME BUT I WASNT SURE ABOUT THE TEST SO I STARTED WALKING AROUND AND TALKING WITH OTHER PEOPLE.
NEXT DAY BEFORE STILL BEEN AWAKE THE FEMALE TEACHER FROM BEYOND THIS 3 DIMENSIONAL STATE TELEPATHICALLY CALLED ME I CLEARLY HEARD HER VOICE AS SHE WAS STANDING INVISIBLE NEXT TO ME I WAS TOTALLY AWAKE .
I KNOW I HAVE TO COMEBACK,MY CONCERN WAS TO SEE A LONG NARROW WHOLE WHICH DIRECT TO A WHITE DOOR I HAD TO WALK THROUGH THE WHOLE AND OPEN THE DOOR
.WHEN I WAS THERE I WAS TRYING TO FEEL AND PERCEIVED WHAT COULD IT BE IN THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WHITE CLOSE DOOR .
I HAD A FEELING THERE WERE SOME OTHER PEOPLE TEACHER AND DOCTORS WAITING FOR ME TO HELP ME.
BUT I HESITATED AND I DIDNT GO AND THEY RESPECT MY FREE AGENCY THEY NEVER OBLIGATED ME TO DO ANYTHING THAT I DINT WANT TO DO
EVERY YEAR THE SAME TIME AND DAY I HAVE A SIMILAR EXPERIENCES .
LAST YEAR I WAS SICK I HAVE A FIBROSIS IN MY UTERUS,THESE BEING TOOK ME THERE AND REMOVED THE FIBROSIS THEN WHEN I WENT TO SEE THE DOCTOR THE FIBRO WAS GONE...
SO I KNOW THEY CARE FOR ME A LOT AND THEY ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR ME.

WHAT IT CONCERN ME IS JUST THIS LAST TEST THAT I HAVE TO PAST AND I KNOW SOONER OR LATER THEY WILL TAKE ME AGAIN WITH THEM UNTILL I FINISHED THIS LAST TEST...
SO I DONT KNOW IF ANYBODY OR BONNY HAVE A SIMILAR EXPERIENCES THAN MINE.
I REALLY NEED SOME SUPPORT FROM ANY OF YOU
THANKS SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY NOTE

ManhattanSkyline

Re: A LEARNING EXPERIENCE

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

One of my best friends had a similar experience of meeting a group of robed people during what I guess was an OBE. I will ask him about it again and share with you if it corroborates with your experience.

I had a dream myself a while back that I was put through a series of tests to solve a maze. The result of finishing the maze was the creation of a new world. Afterwards I was taken to a room full of robed people who consulted with me about how this new world should set up. I can give you more details on that dream if you want them.

I'm going to attach a picture of a doorway I drew on my wall about 5 years back. One day I got the crazy idea to cover my bedroom walls in drawing paper. I drew things from my dreams on it. In some sense it felt like I was following in the footsteps of the ancient cave people drawing on the walls of their caves. I felt like I was re-creating my own cave and the drawing on my walls was some sort of initiation experience. It was in that room that I had my wake-up experience that I first wrote about on this site. In all of my dreams and the poetry I was writing a lot of at the time, the image of passing through a door kept re-occuring. I drew it on my wall, half open. Behind the crack in the door, I pasted cut-outs of constellations. Above the door is a painting I did that I called "Where Soul Meets Body," and a slogan that I kept hearing and associated with the door: "The door is open, step through." Ah, thank you for reminding me of that period in my life. I have since moved and had to take down my artwork. It wasn't long after I finished my wall artwork when the visitations started that I consciously remember, and all hell broke loose. I kind of miss the comfort and innocence I experienced then. But you can't unknow what you know. Goodness! Makes me realize how much all of these strange experiences have taken their toll on me. Can I cry now? lol
Attachments
Doorway.jpg

sadriansm

Post by sadriansm »

thanks so much Manhattanskyline to reply my emails!.I was kinda a sad thinking that maybe there were not many people with a similar experiences.
Please forgive my grammar English is not my first language.
it been around 12 years or so that i started having OBE and extraterritorial perception .In a different parallel dimension I have meet angel and also aliens.
Sometimes is hard to have this kind or experiences because no all the people have the same experiences and can fully understand the whole picture .In the other hand there are some people that doesn't seem to believe anything.
I also had have some aliens visitations in my room they usually come and check and see how i am doing all of the aliens visitation has been good.
I have a strong feeling that after this world there is a new one better waiting for me i have so many friend in other dimension.Sometimes i feel i am here and a half of myself is in a a parallel dimension is like i feel i belong to this earth and in the same time i belong far away from earth.What 's concern me is about the test that i have to past.They haven't come for me yet but eventually they will when at least expect
thanks to share your experience and your friend s experiences with me.If you please have more details please let me know:)
this is something that i recalled a month ago when i saw a fake star who was a ufo just crossing the street from my house probably just 200 feet up the trees.It was still daylight 8 pm nobody was outside ,there were not people in the street .While i contemplated the ufo i could almost see through my perception that they know me that they were my friend ....When i looked the ufo i could felt there were some happy being greeting me they were my friends....Anyway in that moment i immediately called my best friend and shared with him the incident .Then around 11 pm i went to bed but i didn't sleep right away ,i was thirsty so i went to the kitchen to get a glass of water when out of the blue i felt an invisible secretive being following me around the house I was not afraid at all.then i went to my room and i laid in my bed with the light still on and just been in a relax state the invisible being came up visible ,he was dressing a long robe and hold my right hand and told me" "i come to see how are you" he was the being coming from the shinny fake start ufo who stop by my house to see me .eventually i fell sleep right away and i have a very good sleep.
thanks to share the picture :)

ManhattanSkyline

Sorry it has taken so long for me to get back to you. I understand how you feel when you say you feel split in two, one half here in this world and one half elsewhere. I feel that too, a LOT! You have no idea. I’ll go ahead and give you the details of my friend’s and mine experiences with the robed beings. I hope I don’t wear you out too much with so many details. It is my hope that by chance one of these details will spark some recognition in someone else, add a piece to this complicated puzzle, and get us closer to the truth.

I asked my friend again about his OBE with the robed figures. This happened at night while he was sleeping. He said he met an ancient man in a long robe. He had something that looked like a staff in his hand but it was growing; it was sprouting leaves. He noticed that there were vines/leaves also on his skin, almost like tattoos. He said he felt this man was old and wise and that he somehow knew him. He said this man gave him the impression of a wizard type figure that was very connected to nature. The ancient man led him into a circular room where there were lots of other robed figures. He looked down and noticed he was wearing a robe, too. He felt they were all gathering for a meeting. He had the impression that these robed figures (himself included) were somehow stewards of different worlds. It was their job to create and monitor different worlds. They were gathering together to make some decisions about some specific worlds. My friend said he felt he was one of them. He felt his life here on this planet was a learning/reconnaissance mission to help them learn to make better decisions. Incidentally, my friend has a picture hanging above the head of his bed. On this picture he has hung a crystal on a chain. He said when he woke up from this particular experience, the crystal on the chain was swinging wildly.

My own experience with robed beings was surpassingly similar although my experienced happened many years before my friend's. I dreamt I was inside some kind of castle, but it was more like a labyrinth; it was nothing but winding, arched hallways supported by pillars on either side. I was there with my two older sisters. We were all young again. We were trying to get through the labyrinth, but the only way you could travel through the labyrinth was to complete the series of tasks that the labyrinth presented to you.

On one side of the hallway was a counter and lined all along this counter all the way through the labyrinth where different stations with tasks and riddles you had to complete. You couldn't take a step forward until you had completed each task in the line. I was frustrated because the whole time, my sisters were the ones completing the tasks. They wouldn't let me try. I was the youngest, and they thought I wasn't old enough or smart enough to solve these riddles.

It felt like we had been there for centuries, but we were finally coming to the end. However, once we got close to the end, it was like a booby trap was triggered and a huge troll was released and was running through the labyrinth to catch up with us and eat us. We only had three more riddles/tasks to solve. We knew if we completed the labyrinth that we would be saved. But the troll was fast and we could hear him stomping up the hallway. My sisters were frozen in fear. He was almost upon us. There was no time to sit around and let them think about these riddles, so I took it upon myself to complete them rapidly while they stared back down the hallway terrified.

The first riddle was a wooden bowl and some dirt. I put the dirt in the bowl. The next station had a single egg. I cracked the egg into the bowl and mixed it into the dirt with my fingers. The last station simply said "em2." I'm a musician, and I knew it was a chord reference, but I had no instrument to play an em2 chord on, but it didn't matter. The troll was here. He came around the corner and my sisters and I all screamed at once. Luckily, we all screamed in intervals that made a perfect em2 chord and suddenly light began to come from the bowl until the whole castle was filled with blindingly white light.

The next thing I knew I was in an upper room of the castle. The room was full of people in hooded robes sitting on benches with a few people sitting at the head of the room. It was some kind of meeting, and I had been brought there. Apparently, what I had done in completing the last stages of the labyrinth was to create a new world. Somewhere out in the cosmos, a new world had come into being because of the ritual I had performed in the labyrinth. I was commended for my bravery and quick thinking. Because I had created the world, I was allowed a say in how the world would be governed. That's why I was present at this meeting. These beings ruled the worlds that had been created and allowed me to give my input since I had a hand in creating this one. I stood up and addressed the crowd saying this new world should be a world without suffering or death. It should be a world of peace and happiness and absolute beauty where the most beautiful and noble of dreams always come true. The hooded people stood up and applauded. One of the beings patted me on the back and told me what a good idea that was, and they would work to make my new world reflect my vision. And then I woke up.

Also, there is something else I'd like to share about the "door" imagery we have been talking about. There's been a new development. Since my last post on this thread, I had an experience. As I was dreaming in the night, I started to hear a very loud, persistent knocking sound. It was VERY loud and had a bit of an echo to it. I noticed the knocking sound in my dream and the sound started to wake me up from sleep. As I was waking, the sound was loud and clear. Finally, I was fully conscious, although I had not yet opened my eyes, and was surprised to still hear the knocking sound in my room loud and clear! I told myself to open my eyes to see if anyone or anything was in my room. The second I opened my eyes, the sound stopped.

This strange auditory phenomenon has happened only one other time. This July. In that event, I woke up to the sound of high-pitched, small bell ringing vigorously. In the same way, I woke up slowly to find the sound still loud and clear in my room. I was fully awake although I had not yet opened my eyes. When I realized the sound was in my room, I told myself to open my eyes. The second I opened them, the sound stopped. At first I wondered if this was something like "exploding head" syndrome where sometimes you fall asleep or wake up suddenly to a loud crash or bang (basic auditory hallucination). But this was a continuous, distinct sound that woke me up gradually. As I was waking both times, I felt very rested and alert, hyper-alert even. I was not stressed or disoriented. Both times, I became fully awake and still heard the sound. I had time to think and wonder about the sound, and when I opened my eyes, I did so slowly and consciously; there was no change in my consciousness and awareness when I opened my eyes, for I was already perfectly awake. Anyway, I told my friend (same one as above) about both events. When I told him about the knocking, he said that meant that someone was trying to get through to me and that I have to "open the door" to them (his words). Is it a spiritual thing? Is something giving me a wake-up call?

Anyway, our recent discussion of the door and this experience brought back to my memory an alien dream I had earlier this year. I had a series of three dreams that had to do with death. I wrote about one of those dreams that involved a ufo and getting struck by lightning in another post. But I had another dream (actually the first one in the sequence) in which there was knocking on a door. In the dream, I found myself in a room at night with all the lights off. Even though it was dark, I could tell this was the same room from another dream from years ago. So this dream actually links two dreams.

The old dream was a premonitory dream of my cousin's suicide. In the dream, I was in this same room with her and she was crying. As I was trying to comfort her, I looked out the window to see the constellation of Pisces rising just as it was getting dark outside. Months after I had this dream, I went outside to have a smoke. The sun had just set, and I noticed Pisces was just beginning to rise. The sight of this triggered the memory of the dream I had. I got a call the next day from my mom. My cousin had killed herself the night before. It really shook me up. I never had a premonitory dream about someone's death before.

Well, in this new dream, I was back in that same dream room where I had dreamed of my cousin, but this time, no one was in the room and it was completely dark. I could see a little bit of moonlight coming through the window. As I was standing in the middle of this dark room, suddenly there was a knocking on the door. It wasn't just a single knocking, though. It sounded like several people were on the other side of the door knocking and kicking on the door trying to get in. It was loud and violent and scared me. But I told myself I would face my fear and walked up to the door to open it and face whatever was on the other side. There was a very high-gloss white paint on the door. It was very reflective. Even in the dim light the door surface was a bit reflective. As I reached out to grab the doorknob, I saw the reflection in the door of a tall grey alien walk up behind me. It reached its arms around me and immediately drew me straight up out of the room. All I remember after that is complete darkness. In the dream, I could not see a thing. All was pitch black, and I had the sensation of spinning and tumbling aimlessly in this blackness. I was very scared, but I told myself to calm down, that it would pass. But it was lasting too long. Minutes passed, and I was still floating dizzily through this complete darkness, so I told myself I had had enough of this, and I told myself to wake up. As I was trying to wake up, a brief vision swept across my sight. It was like a flashlight swept across the darkness and lit up this strange object. The object was a skull. It was a highly stylized skull that looked to be carved out of pure silver. It had lots of pattern, decoration. It reminded me of the sugar skulls that are carved during The Day of the Dead celebrations in Mexico. Instead of an empty eye socket, this skull had a cartoon-like eye in its head. As the light swept over it, the eye rolled back in the socket. And then I woke up.

I made a drawing of the skull, but my sketchbook has disappeared. However, I did find an image online that resembled the skull (see attachment). I found a picture of a skull with the same cartoon-ish eye rolled in the back of its head. The skull was carved into an ancient Mayan temple in Copan. Ironically, the temple was dedicated to the Mayan death god. What does it mean? I don’t know. Because the dream and the auditory hallucination shared the image of the door, I thought I’d share it with you. Passing through a door can mean passing into a new understanding or consciousness. All death symbols, like the skull, can mean the same thing.
Attachments
Mayan death skull.tiff

ManhattanSkyline

I found my sketchbook! Here's a picture of the drawing I made of the skull I saw in my dream. Since my last post I suddenly remembered that I used to "see" a very similar, ghost-like googley-eyed skull pace back and forth outside my bedroom windows. I never saw it with my physical eyes, but the image would be there in my mind, and it would be so strong and strange I couldn't shake it. I could sense it was there, and it was floating back and forth outside my window (second story, mind you). I always felt like it was waiting for me to fall asleep so it could get me. I especially remember one extremely restless night where I kept dosing in and out because I was terrified something was getting into my room. I would dream of the skull looking at me from outside the window, and I would see an owl perched on the inside of my window; it had a small body but HUGE round eyes. I would keep waking up with my heart racing. I can't believe I forgot that!

Incidentally, I had a new experience recently where I saw some tall beings clearly for the first time (I'll write about it soon and post a drawing), but the being's face was very angular with round eyes much like the googley-eyed skull. I think my mind was translating it's strange face into a skull image my brain could understand.
Attachments
image.jpg