Wondering about ships

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Headsup7up

Wondering about ships

Post by Headsup7up »

Sometimes when I look up I can see a space in the clouds where I feel like something is there. Sometimes it's a good feeling and sometimes it gives me the creeps. I can point to exactly where but when I look up I never see anything.

ManhattanSkyline

Re: Wondering about ships

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

I've done that, too. Sometimes it's like i've felt something hanging over me in the sky looking at me, but nothing's there. I haven't done that in a long time. Not since 2008 when I saw so many UFO's at once.

One night I was smoking out in the alley way, and suddenly felt a strong sensation that someone was in the storage building. The door was cracked open. It's old and can't shut all the way. I've had the heebie jeebies before, but this was different. You know there's a difference between when you are psyching yourself out at night in your room thinking, "Oh it would be creepy if someone was standing there watching me," and "Someone is THERE!" You know the difference? It was like that this night. Someone was IN that storage building looking at me in the darkness and it felt like they wanted to grab me. I found out the next day that there had been UFO sightings over town that night.

wings

Post by wings »

When you think something like a craft is above you, there are a couple of ways to try to see it. Don't blink for a long time, and use the side of your vision. Look 'almost' 90 degrees from where the object is and look at the air, not focusing on anything, just looking at 'everything'. Its hard to explain, but you will suddenly see everything in the area by not looking at anything. With the 'something' at the edge of your sight, that is in the edge of your eye's low light, high sensitivity viewing sensors. They see great at night with nearly no light available. (They teach boyscouts to see this way at night, looking to the side, you can see things in front of you).

If you don't blink for a long while, you should see the 'something'.

Warning, don't do this if you are easily spooked. It could open doors you do not want open.

When I was a child, when one of my pet Gerbils would get loose and I was trying to track him down in the living room, I would stair at the air of the room and I could see if his nose (the Gerbil) poked out from anywhere, if it was to my left, or right, I would see it, as I wasn't focused on seeing anything, so I was using a sort of macro vision. Try it and you will see what I mean. Look at the air in an area and don't blink, like you are Gerbil tracking, lol.... Works. ;)

ManhattanSkyline

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

LMAO! Gerbil tracking--that the official term for it? Lol But seriously, that makes sense. I read an article in an astronomy magazine that suggested the same technique for seeing a low-light nebula over the head of Orion. Never thought to apply it to stealthy UFOs. Great idea! Will give it a try.

wings

Post by wings »

Hey Manhattan,

Yep, that's what I called it.

The very outer edges of the human eyes have super low light capabilities. They are only in black and white, but very low level light, nearly dark. The boyscouts, as I said, use this for night trail walking. But, you'll hear that people see ghosts out of the corners of their eyes, but not straight ahead, they disappear. You'll be amazed at what you see. :S