Intro - My most amazing experience

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Nigredo

Intro - My most amazing experience

Post by Nigredo »

It's really hard to know where to start. I've been abducted so many times, I stopped trying to count. The grey's took me again last week. I no longer fear them and they know this. This has been going on since I was a child. I'm 44 now. I have always had the ability to read people and predict things. I have learned so much about the greys and how they work, what thier agenda is and thier weaknesses. It's been an amazing journey.
Once, and only once, another group took me. I was gone for what seemed like days "being trianed" and shown various things. But when I came back, a couple of hours had passed. It changed me forever and opened my eyes to so much. I understand now why the world is the way it is.

I was asleep in my bed and I woke up. But when I became conscience, I could not open my eyes or move my body. There was a humming sound in my head and the sounds of what I thought was chirping birds. I also became aware that I was dying or so I believed and I excepted this with no panic. I just said to myself "Oh, so this is dying. Not bad." The darkness became deeper and I was engulfed in it for a moment. Then I found myself lying on a metalic table. There was sophisticated equipment around me and I was coming in and out of that reality for a couple minutes. There was women there in shear and light colored robes. They were looking me and then back at the equipment. "Michael, can hear us?", they would ask. Finally, I came into full being on the table and they all smiled at me. "Welcome". They helped me off the table and had me sit down at a regular shaped table. I was still trying to figure things out, so I was silent and just looked around. Never scared, just taking in the moment. The women at the table discussed my cause of death. They debated what they were going to report as cause of death. One them sitting accross from me had a clip board and was writing things down. I looked at her, "Wait a minute, you don't have authorization to do this do you?" I was smiling and looked at them all as they stopped talking. Turning back to the one with clip board, she only returned my smile and told the others what she had documented as cause of death.
From that point on, I asked many questions they mostly answered "The answers are coming." Then they would direct me to the next "test" or start telling me things. This happened over several days but I can not be sure because time did not exist. The structures had no lamps and it seemed that light was just everywhere! There was never darkness except in one of my test and that really scared me, but they embraced me after the test and said they were sorry to have to put me through it. The structures and architecture was amazing! There was no corners. The walls just flowed into these high ceilings. Everything flowed. The interiors would put the finest hotels to shame! And everyone was at peace and loved me.
The people there were most beautiful I have ever seen. In this world, they would win any pagent and yet I was never sexually attracted to them, it was only honest love. There were some children that were amazing to look at! They were some kind of hybrids I think and they were so cute! I played soccer with them. Yes, soccer! :D
Even the children had this knowing knowledge and I would ask everyone so many questions. Many of them would smile and hug me and I would feel just love from them. But it was a pity love, like you feel for a sick child and you only want the best for them. This is what I felt.
At the end of my training, I was led into a beautiful building by this women who held my hand. She led me into a large room with a grand fireplace. She sat me down on a large square coffee table and said, "Michael, it's time for you to go back now." I protested and begged her to stay, telling her how much I loved it here. She smiled gently and hugged me. "shhhhh". Then she began to rock back and forth with me in her arms. "shhhhhh". The next thing I saw was my own body lying in bed. I was facing my face and just looking myself. I thought I looked funny and I smiled. My sleeping face smiled at the same time. Then I was "poured" back into my body like I was liquid. It took a little time but my essence eventuially filled my body. When I got up, I had more energy then ever in my life and my bad shoulder was healed.
So many things I didn't cover but this was real and did happen. What's important to know is that there are others really trying to help us and they want you to know that the human race is not alone. And they love us.

Blue_Eyed_Aliens

Re: Intro - My most amazing experience

Post by Blue_Eyed_Aliens »

Can you tell me what this light seemed like in more depth? And have you ever seen a gray with blue swirling galaxy like eyes with almost a liquid filled eyes?

Tess

Re: Intro - My most amazing experience

Post by Tess »

Hi Bonny,for the past few months I have been getting this feeling to look up at the night sky.After cracking my neck for wks I was about to give up but two wks ago I was looking at the stars and there I saw a shining white light very much like a star but moving at an alarming speed!I followed it with my eyes then a tree was obstructing my view I ran and looked up again but caught it for 2 maybe 3 sec before it disappeared out of sight.
Then last Friday I again was gazing at the stars and for the second time saw the same thing,it seemed to be heading for the moon at least that how it seemed from my perspective.
Tess.