I feel it

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

macmankiller99

I feel it

Post by macmankiller99 »

Ive been having troubles sleeping lately and its always around 3am but anyways i see this owl i dont really like see him bbut i do its almost like a dream and anyways i wanted look out my window for him but i stayed in bed i kinda just fell asleep but i wasnt tired and i woke up with sleep peralysis and a metal taste in my mouth after that ive had a 100+ psychic events this was a 2 weeks ago btw i know ive never had this happen also i get a huming like static in my left ear alot aswell as no longer feeling like being human and sitting on earth matters wemon arent apealing i feel like theyer in the way of somthing more important and i dont what that is. Everytime i close my eyes an image of a big eyed pale skinned thing pops up in my head without question or thought more and more i feel conected to my soul and ive always been one to doubt the exsistance of one the other night i heard footsteps in my room but i was alone then i couldnt remember anything after that nowadays alot of stuff slips my mind and i have an above average memory

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: I feel it

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Macman,
Sometimes, when you see a dreamy owl, it could be a screen memory of a visitation. The aliens/star people seem to use the form of an owl or animals like rabbits or deer to hide themselves. It could also be that your mind does not want to recall what it really saw, so it perceives the alien as an owl.

It sounds like you are having a lot of experiences lately. Maybe it's because we are going through a shift in consciousness right now. I think that most "awake" people do not feel like being on Earth at this time; everything is so messed up. The frequency shift that is happening is making people more conscious of what is real, but the masses are taking their good old time at becoming conscious.

Just take it easy on yourself and know that you are not the only one going through this.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG