Possible alien encounter. Please help me understand.

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Marksey13

Possible alien encounter. Please help me understand.

Post by Marksey13 »

Hello, I have a story to share. I would like any help or explanations no matter. Im an open minded person so all information is good information. Its Thursday night. I started having weird feelings and like someone was always with me on Monday. I could just feel it around.. I still do kinda.

The first time something happened I had an accidental OBE I woke up and felt like I was floating. I looked down and I could see myself (physical body) still laying on the bed. I was freaked because at this time I had never heard of anything like this. Anyway, when I looked back up I noticed a black, real thick smoke floating right by my window with red eyes. I freaked out and fell back in my body. Then when I woke up I looked up and it was still there. It stayed there all night. There was a terrible feeling in the air but it didnt seeem like it wanted to hurt me. I finally just turned on the light and it was gone.

Then I started researching everything tuesday and learned all kinds of information. Then Tuesday night I was sleeping on my side and suddenly I awoke and knew it was there. I turned and looked and sure enough it was there. I was fully awake then.. Then last night I was sleeping on my back I woke up thinking I was having a heart attack. My heart was beating so fast it was more of a hum. I was freaking out and then I hear a voice inside my head. It isn't my voice like normal thoughts are this was another voice. he sounds totally cool like hes trying to help calm me down.. “woah woah.. Chill out. Its okay. you're good… Then it changes tone and says "you're not from here" "please calm down” I was just laying there listening to this voice with no body.. Then I started felling crazy.. I saw an array of lights around me but very very dim.. I could just barely see it. And the voice says. “Calm down were gonna take you” I said “No what? Is this real? Prove this is real or im yelling for my mom cause I’m having a heart attack” I started to move around and he says ” stop moving or we cant take you, you're not from here." They weren’t saying this aggressively… They were just kinda asking me to come. I could almost feel that there was compassion and love in the air. Like it was almost tangible. The voice just kept saying “calm down Calm down” I kept saying “Prove this is real. Prove this is real”. Then something took the shape of a mans face in the corner but no more voice after that..

As I laid there I noticed it looked like I had strange letters and designs tattooed all over my arms I was examining it and it seemed to have a metallic green look to it. Shining in the little bit of light in my room. so then after looking at it for about 5 minutes I turned on my light and it was gone. I turned my lamp back off and the face appeared again until i eventually fell asleep I still feel like something is with me..

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Possible alien encounter. Please help me understand.

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Marksey,
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. It is natural to go out of your body (an OBE), so have no worries about that. You must be just starting to learn how to do it.

It sounds like you had a visit from a multidimensional being. It is quite possible that the being stayed with you for many days. It's good that the being was kind and tried to help you stay calm. The experience was new for you and you did a good job getting through it! It shows that you had good control over the situation by your speaking to the being and getting answers in return.

You also said that you saw "letters and designs" tattooed all over your arms. I have seen this in my own personal experience during a visitation with two star people. I wrote about it in my book, Invitation to the Self; journey with the star people:

"The doorknob turned and in through the doorway came two star ladies, each wearing a makeshift disguise of robes and wigs. It was funny to me; they were only about 3-foot tall, with really long wigs, so their hair almost reached the floor. Even more humorous were the hair colors they had chosen – pink and purple. They had never been good at being fashionable.

They were screeching, of course, but I knew they were trying to talk to us. I discovered that if I concentrated on their sharp sounding voices I could understand them. What I managed to uncover was this: their planet was in very bad shape, so they had to evacuate. They were allowed to make one last trip back there to complete any unfinished business. Then I saw a brief vision of a planet exploding. At that point, they left. It was a rather strange and abrupt visit, and I had no idea what the purpose was. I told the other people what the star ladies had said, and we kind of stood around for a few minutes in a bit of a stupor.

As we stood there, unsure of what to do, another lady and I began to see “tattoos” appear on our hands and arms. Images and designs began to show, as if the ink were bleeding up through the surface of our skin. It was quite unnerving, but we had no choice except to watch and let it happen. Upon closer inspection, we realized these were from different lives we had lived, kind of like tribal markings. I inspected them for a while before waking. We had a few marks in common, but there were many images sprawled across our bare arms, some almost identifiable, like something I had seen before in an ancient history book. There were also those that I had no clue about; nothing I had ever seen on this planet." ~page 188

Did your letters and designs have any particular shapes to them?

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Marksey13

Post by Marksey13 »

Thanks for your reply! What you described sounds exactly what I was seeing on my arms. They were shiny metallic green. Like nothing I've seen before. I've tried numerous times since then to have another encounter like this. Or any type of encounter, well good encounter I should say. It was so amazing. I do guided meditations every night for astral travel or opening my third eye. Please help me learn how I can establish contact with them again.

Tess

Post by Tess »

What an experience you both have had Marskey and Bonny !

I too hear voices for many yrs now but they come from outside my head..actually I can pinpoint exactly in which part of the room they are coming from,to say the truth I would rather not hear them and they'll stop once and for all.
Never do I ask what they want,sometimes the voice is in a whisper,at other times its angry..it always takes me by surprise.
A few months ago I heard for the first time the voice of a child,it was repeating a word over and over again I tried to make out what the child was saying from across the room but could not for on my left someone was growling right into my ear.
Tess.

ManhattanSkyline

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

That's really interesting about the tattoos. It kind of blows my mind because I dreamed about them too, and I too had the impression, Bonnie, that they had to do with past lives and my current life.

Years ago I had a dream that I was floating in orbit above a yellow moon. There was a man with me who served as a guide throughout the dream. He told me to go down to the moon and wallow in the sand dunes. I did as he instructed. The moon was covered in large yellow sand dunes. I rolled in them until I was covered in moon sand.

Then he took me by the arm and suddenly we were floating in orbit above a sun. He told me to fly as close to the sun as I could stand. I began to float towards the star, and I could feel the intense heat. It was so hot, the heat was taking my breath away. I didn't know if I could stand it. But the man called out to me and told me to stay. As I was being battered by the hot solar wind, I looked down at the sand on my body and watched as the solar wind blew the sand into patterns on my skin and then burned the sand into my skin like a raised tattoo. They looked tribal, lots of concentric lines, waves, and other geometric patterns. The sand had burned into colored glass slightly raised from my skin. Once the tattoo was set. He told me I could back away from the sun.

Suddenly, we are on a nondescript, rocky planet. It's nighttime. There's a large contraption in front of us. It's like a huge scaffold with beams stretching up into the sky, but from some of the beams and levers hang long cables. There's a slab in the machine for me to lay on. I lie down and the man begins to put what looks like record needles on my skin, and the needles are connected to the cables which are connected to the machine. As he puts the needles on my tattoos, the needles begin to follow the designs methodically on their own. The man explains to me that this machine will "read" the patters or "music" burned onto my skin. And he says two things, "It will take years for the machine to first read the music" and "Then it will take years to decode it."

I had the impression that the patterns burned on my skin were kind of like my astrological chart; it was the pattern of the starlight burned onto me at the moment and time I was born according to the arrangement of the stars and planets. I totally understand the "years to read" and "years to decode." I feel like I am a mess with all kinds of past life screw ups and traumas piled on top of me, and i can't figure out which end is up. I am way too emotional for no apparent reason. My soul feels like it's in knots. Bonnie, you said when the star people look into us, they can see all of us, like down into the soul, and sometimes I wonder if not into our past, like past lives. And sometimes I wonder if they haven't been working with me throughout many lifetimes. And when I remember them, I also bring up bits of my past because I bring up who I am when I am with them because when I am with them I remember everything; I am complete. Does that make any sense? So now, I'm not just jumbled up with fuzzy memories of them in this life, but I've brought in memories and feelings and impressions of other lives and times, too, (might explain a lot of my dreams) and I'm suddenly very tired and complicated. Or maybe that just describes how knotted up and confused i feel.

What's interesting is last year, I had a similar dream, but this time I covered myself in white sand, and as I flew up to the sun, I thought "No. If I expose myself to the same sun, I'll have a similar life pattern to what I'm used to." I wanted to have a different life experience, "change my stars" so to speak. So I flew thru space until I found three blue stars with a different light, and they burned new patterns into my skin. I remember looking down at the underside of my left forearm and seeing one of the designs there. I remembered it when I woke up, and looked it up. It's a borjali (I think I'm spelling that right). It's a sun-disk/world tree symbol somewhat similar to the swastika but with more arms and the arms are wavy, not broken.