Underground Military Research Facility

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

ManhattanSkyline

Underground Military Research Facility

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

I had this dream on February 15, 2014, in the wee hours of the morning. The dream was unusually vivid and had such a strong sense of familiarity that I felt I should record it in the case that it might be a real memory coming to the surface. The dream was silent. It consisted of powerful images and a big awareness of my thoughts and emotions to the situation.

In this dream I was walking through the woods with a bunch of men in military uniforms. All the leaves had fallen off the trees and were on the ground. There was a thick carpet of old leaves under my feet in keeping with an old wooded area. The trees weren't too terribly tall, all deciduous with their leaves discarded, dark bark. It really looked like a typically wood (scrub oaks) around my area in Texas. But I don't know if it was a real place or if it was my mind dressing something else up in something familiar to me, like a screen memory, or it could be just a plain ole dream, nothing significant although it didn't feel that way.

Back to the dream: I was walking in the woods with these men in uniforms. Their uniforms were tan camouflage that really helped them blend in with the leaves and trees. The dead leaves were all brown like they tend to be in the fall here in Texas. We don't get a lot of color like they do up North b/c we don't get much rain, and we don't get much cold. I'm guessing it was probably early December. We usually have the height of our fall foliage around Thanksgiving and a stiff wind usually strips the trees bare within a few weeks. So, I had the impression in was early winter; it wasn't very cold at all. The first part of the dream was really fuzzy. I know we were following a river. I remember in one place the river was a little wide but was always very shallow. We had to follow the river to get where we were going. There were no roads to this place we were going in order to keep it well-hidden. The dream becomes really vivid when we were entering an old dried-up creek bed (maybe an old dried-up tributary or branch of the original river?) The creek bed had high ridges that kept us hidden. If we followed the creek bed, it would take us to our destination. We all walked together without talking. As I was walking with them, I had the understanding that the group was made up of a combination of soldiers and scientists. I had the understanding that somehow I was their experiment. I remember trying to figure out if I was a willing test subject or if I was simply an experiment and could do nothing about it. I couldn't seem to decide which was true or maybe both were true.

I'd like to take a moment to make an association with an older dream. The tan-colored uniformed men reminded me of an OLD dream I had many years ago. In the dream, I was a small child again at my dad's farm. I was in the chicken barn standing next to some of the old rabbit cages. My eldest sister, who was also a young girl in the dream, was standing to my right. We both had metal pails in our hands. We were going to feed the rabbits. But there was a tall man in a tan-colored camouflage military uniform standing on my left. He was holding a white rabbit in his arms. I remember understanding he was an older man and of high rank. I thought of him as a general. He wore medals and a swath of chain mail wrapped around his chest like a banner, though the chain mail was made up of very large interlinking circles, for decoration, not for protection. He wore a tan, camouflage cap. He was clean-shaven but had some wrinkles on his face and neck. I could tell the hair by his temples was turning white. My sister and I looked up to him with fondness and deep affection. He felt like an angel and my father at the same time. Although he was not my biological father, didn't look a thing like him. Somehow I know I called him father. But he also had this angelic quality to him, almost like he glowed. It felt like no one could see him but me and my sister, and the both of us were on a secret mission with him that no one else knew about. We felt special and chosen. I never forgot this dream because the emotions I felt in the dream were so strong. I KNEW this man and knew him well. Why didn't I remember him? It was very emotional and confusing.

Back to the other dream: We were following the dried creek bed to our destination. I had the understanding that I was their experiment. When we finally reached our destination, I saw that it was a building that was mostly underground. There were very few structural indications that there was a building in the woods at all. It looked like a big rounded hill in the woods. The thick layer of leaves helped further to conceal it. The entrance was the most notable thing about it. There was a flat section of ground at one edge of the hill and the hill itself rose up vertically at a few feet at that point where the entrance was. It actually makes me think of the burial mound at New Grange; it has that type of shape and entrance above ground. Whoa! That makes me think of a whole series of dreams where a similar shape has come into play. Most of them are death dreams. I'll have to write something about it later. I really think my subconscious is trying to tell me something! But anyway, at the entrance, there were some glass doors, and one big tall glass window that jutted up high like a marker or a monolith. It makes me think of some churches that have a tall decorative stained-glass window as part of their architecture instead of a steeple. It looked like that except the window was darkly tinted black with some big, sweeping design etched on it, like a big vertical arch/sine wave terminating in a spiral or star design. That's when I got the impression that this was a kind of military base, but this one was for scientific research only. I felt I was in the custody of military scientists, but there was also a religious, cultish sense about them. They had a specific belief system that formed the framework of their science.

Anyway, I remember going inside and there was a large, round foyer in the center. I remember the decor was very sparse, but there were some couches, chairs and tables. However, they were all very retro, 1970's style, rectangular, brightly colored plastic cushions. I had the impression that this base was built in the 1970's but was still in use because it was so well-hidden and secret. There were a string of rectangular windows stretching around the back wall. I could tell there was a hallway to my right and one to my left that led to a series of laboratories; they were going to take me down the hallway on the right.

Suddenly the dream skipped, and I found myself outside of the base. I was looking at that row of rectangular windows from the outside. They were tinted black and well-hidden in the hill because of all the leaves, and there was a slight overhang above the windows that revealed very little of the windows themselves. The row of windows wrapped around the hill. I remember wondering if the base was really a buried building or a buried space ship. Suddenly, the dream skipped again, and I was inside the building standing in front of the windows looking out. Though they were darkly tinted and opaque on the outside, I could see through from the inside. I noticed there was what looked to be bicycle racks set up right outside the windows under the overhang. Maybe some of the workers at the base would ride bicycles to this place since there were no roads and cars weren't allowed? Or maybe the bicycle racks are disguise (screen memory) for some other structure. In my other dreams of a similar structure, there was a bumper-like structure around the perimeter.

Well, that was the dream. Just a series of images and thoughts really. If this dream has some reality to it, I don't know if it was a real, human military base (like a MILAB abduction) or if it's more like a screen memory of being taken aboard a landed ship. I still don't know what's true. Makes hypnosis tempting, dang it!
Attachments
image.jpg

guarded1

Re: Underground Military Research Facility

Post by guarded1 »

regarless of who abducts you they work for the same person in the end. feds and politicians of many powerful countries have given themselves to lucifer. the aliens are either created by or are the fallen from the bible.

greys remind me of imps and lesser demons and i had an encounter where a demon had a greys black almond eyes with white pupils. albeit i had asked to understand how to see through illusions. i had another encounter with many greys that looked like imps. but i remember bursting out the energy weapons built up energy stored in the armor. while they coud have survived i dont know. but there are many illusions unraveling the longer they are in my presence. however again i say in prayer to keep the demons away and ive only since then met aliens when i forget to pray or go after one. so go figure. there are some people from i think mufon who have disussed cases where christians are saved by jesus from alien encounters. but if aliens had free will this would not be the case. they would be in control of themselves should a chrstian invoke jesus. but aliens immediately dssappear or move away. also if you willed it your spirit can return home during alien surgery. i know this because they had once done some implant surgery on me yet one word of christ and voom, im awake. i advise controlling ether implants as you cant break them with traditional ether. i cannot break the nervous unit with an overload. i literally prayed for their nullification. i have no tools to break ether. however i wonder if they try this on the more extreme cases like ones who dont know they are abducted and are implanted in their ether body.

there are some options in the ether realm such as its anti form. ethers version of anti matter to remove such impants. they make you sluggish by the way. i only have a guess as to what that anti ether is nor do i have any knowledge of its effects. i usually test things first on myself. regardless ether does dissolve in the presence of radiant energy from a certain ore. however that is an energy few could use. there are many opposites but no sure answer and a device can be built to reform even if dissolved. i would know, ive tested the possibilty.

as for the situation underground bases have a couple of methods. i have a friend who is more primal and senses certain frequencies at far distances. this frequency however has many copycats but he found it. i went using their network. the system escapes naming it served as a foothold. what i do know is this frequency was more powerful here and hacking in required a copy of their energy. they used this frequency in at least two ways. one to prevent outside espers from using a data powered electromagnetic network. however the other effect reduces mental power and extended exposure can almost zombify a persons brain so that its hard to think or concentrate. it causes psychic stress. however it can be blocked so i wouldnt be suprised if the feds hada defense against it. either that or they shifted around being there less often. however its harnessable after being destabilzed.

im sorry i wish to explain this. the idea was to test why they were using it. so i destabilized it and demoved the dull part cleansing the energy. it ends up changing the brain waves to be within a certain low beta to high alpha. at first it intensifies focus but over time it compounds psychic stress lowerinv concentration. the master was able to do about 7 things at once at high complexity but showed signs of mental fatigue. in the end it served a purpose as a stimulant if effectively used. they have resources and technology from billions of years of research. this tech manufactured an ether by using the physical worlds energy. however it never compared to real.

if someone had gone to a base it could be visited. especially if they are on this site. however if people on this site have been going to places recently against their will its been tagged. i plan on visiting many of the hidden bases to steal their tech and create an ether to counter it. however im still only partly lucid and still only so often. however tonight should be good. i just learned a new ability and know little of it. i can only use it in ether planes and to use anything but its 2nd power im practically usless with it. but i can use it in the mind plane. im really looking for some lucid dreaming training though. id be able to help many things.

there are too many skills i have to master but im not lucid enough to control and bring forth their helpful nature.
i can do much but im always defending because the feds can think. if i continue using intincts im gonna run out of secret skills to better them the next time.

i was recently attacked on wednesday into thursday. i defended. it was a weird situation. i had to show off. they do try to come for me but i have been lucid enough to handle them. but not lucid enough. i still have gaps in my memory.