Happenings: any thoughts?

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Forgetmenots

Happenings: any thoughts?

Post by Forgetmenots »

I have never been one to believe in the "Aliens", I have always been a skeptic since I have
never experienced anything or known anybody who had strange encounters in the past or so I thought. So to me everything that was/ is happening I haven't had anyone to really talk to, I always just thought that maybe I was seeing things, or the mind makes them up or something. (No drugs/ or alcohol ehtier).

Occurrences:
June 2013- saw a red firery ball floating, first time ever noticed anything odd in the sky. 
Aug 2013- saw a blinking bright light,(white light) from Big Dipper,while at work taking out the garbage, I tried to get closer but bilked out. 
Aug 2013- had a flash while walking with a friend home, of " greys" around me and I just kept saying "it's just a dream" over and over, all I recalled. Wierd. 
Sept 2013- another blinking light from Big Dipper blinking in and out, tried to get closer vanished. 
Sept 2013- had a vivid dream of being injected, Aliens and humans in black uniform taking me across a lighted field, others were there, don't recall anything else. 
Sept 2013- saw fiery ball, when I just happened to look out the window from my place.
Sept 2013- had another vivid dream, this time I was in a chair, computers in front. Some kind of species gave me a choice to ethier have an eye removed for who knows what, something else and last choice drinking a liquid. I choice the liquid. The images were shown to me I guess mentally. I felt terrible the next day after this dream, couldn't eat anything by mouth for a week, even an apple looked gross to me. I also noticed their were others in that room, but not much else.
Nov 2013- recalled while at a doctors office waiting to be seen, screaming in pain, the atmosphere was orange lite, and fuzzy.
April 2014- saw a fiery red ball, then as it inclined in height it turned into a bright ball of light, I tried to get close and it vanished, again. 
April 2014- saw a bright light while taking out garbage at work about 5 am, it hovered near me for a bit I tried to get close then vanished again. 
I find all this hard to understand and swallow, I don't know what to make of it ethier, any suggestions? Thanks. 

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Happenings: any thoughts?

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Forget Me Nots,

First of all, it sounds like you are "waking up" or becoming conscious of what is happening around you in other dimensions or planes of existence, like the astral and etheric planes. We are going through an energetic shift right now -- the whole planet is -- but only some of us can actually feel the changes happening due to our personal vibrational frequencies. It is a good thing that you are becoming aware!

Secondly, it sounds like you are having visits from the star people / aliens and also possibly MILABS (military abductions). I know this is a lot to think about! I have experienced all of the above.

Thirdly, my husband John and I are seeing lights almost every night when we go outside and look up. Some of these lights even respond to what we are saying! These are incredible times we are living in; it is a challenge! Take Care.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Forgetmenots

Post by Forgetmenots »

It's cool that I'm aware of the changes but at the same time I'm terrified. It's a lot to take in and
Comprehend. I know you have a connection with them which is amazing and
I do what that, but I'm to afraid, and what if I can't tell the difference between
MILABS and star people.

BlueMoon

Post by BlueMoon »

Forgetmenots,

When I first awoke to what was happening I thought my head was going to explode out of confusion, terror and excitement. I had no where to turn, no research filled that gap and that feeling of insanity closing in. Unfortunately for us we were taught aliens do no exist.

5 years later I realized why I had a hard time dealing with these abductions. Our minds have not been conditioned to handle what is out of the norm. The image below reminds me of what my mind was doing during this time.

http://i.imgur.com/UjRML.jpg

But now I am awake and glad to meet your acquaintance.