Lizard like Aliens, memory

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

wings

Lizard like Aliens, memory

Post by wings »

Hey all,

Something joggled my memory a couple of days ago and I remembered something that really overwhelmed me long ago, perhaps 20 years ago.

As you know, we see things when we are in that moment of waking up, not fully awake, not asleep, but right in the middle. I have seen people, Aliens, my long lost cat, etc, in my room when waking up, though rarely, it does happen, and sometimes with such incredible detail 'if' the awakening happens slowly.

One morning, I was waking up, the room was slightly lit from the morning sun, the rays coming. I realized 2 forms were standing next to me. The first thing I noticed was that they had hook noses. Noses so hooked they reminded me of the witch in Wizard of Oz. She had a terribly hooked nose (from what I remember). As I was looking at them, they appeared to murmur to each other. One was shorter then the other, the tallest about 5', maybe 5'-5". I realized they were not human (especially with those noses) and their skin was a rainbow color and notchy, like fabric, non shiny, non-smooth, but course looking. I don't remember if they had clothes on, but I think they did. I know my heart began to race and bing, I was awake, setting up, and thinking, those guys are still in my room and I totally cannot see them now. It was very discomforting.

The feeling I got from them was very negative. Not because they were different then humans, but they seemed evil. Perhaps I was wrong, but that was the feeling I got. I don't know. This was all new to me back then. They also had 'scowls' on their faces, like they 'hated everything' type of looks on their faces, like someone that is so angry, they grumble about everything.

Also, they weren't looking directly at me. They were focused on the center of my bed rather then myself, and they appeared to be mumbling (whispering?) about something.

Anyways, I wanted to document this. It was very long ago, but I remembered it the other day like it was yesterday.

Bill

BlueMoon

Re: Lizard like Aliens, memory

Post by BlueMoon »

Wings,

It took me a long time to piece things together and I still do not have a complete picture of the abductions. All I can do is recommend starting a journal and date your entries. I found once the diary started memories flooding in. It took me almost a year working on the journal but worth it.

My first experience with the reptilians was in the woods at dusk when I was 15. He scared the hell out of me as I walked the trail home and those two red eyes would blink and disappear, always about 30 feet in front of me. This was only the beginning and would later develop into abductions. A person can only become scared so often until you become numb to their presence and any threats you may perceive. The fact is I am still here after 26 years of abductions. More positives than negatives have guided me and even had an alien intervention to save myself from self destruction. Hang in there Wings.

guarded1

Re: Lizard like Aliens, memory

Post by guarded1 »

its hard to see the fallen turn rogue. if you were to commit suicide youd have played their hand. this is merely a reference not intended to stir things up. but they saved you. interesting.

what kind of self destruction was it. by chance now that i think about it, it doesnt sound very rouge-esque. perhaps you are more valuable alive to them. some people are. im alive because if i was dead it would put me into a lucid state and i would have access to a nasty arsenal of powers i cant normally use. im also more valuable alive as they thought they could tap the index. its not in my head. they stabbed me in the brain tried to map it and leave me for dead. i survived because i was disconnected from my body, at least mentally. i apparently warrant their attention. especially when i post on this site.

as for wing you sensed the essence of the being. its intentions were unknown yet you knew it was evil. you have great potential. perhaps you might benefit from looking deeper into them.