Dragged out of bed

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

ManhattanSkyline

Dragged out of bed

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

There's a particularly frightening experience I had a few years ago, mostly frightening because this was the time in my life where I started to realized that something was happening to me that wasn't normal and also frightening because I was fully aware and awake when it began. This was after my "wake-up" experience. It happened around February/March of 2011. I was living in an apartment that had a nice walk-in closet in my bedroom. The closet was so huge it had two separate doors by which you could access it. My friends used to call it "Narnia" because it was so huge.

In that room, I had the strangest night of my life. At the time it was happening it felt like it was all real and really happening, but afterwards I told myself it was a dream because it was just so weird. However, being honest with myself, I was fully awake when it happened. That's what makes it so scary and makes me want it to be a dream. But I've had lots of dreams, vivid ones, too. This particular experience was NOT a dream. Of the real, concrete, absolutely undoubtable experiences I've had in my life, this one is number two on the list next to the shadow man of my childhood.

This spring night, I had a very restless night. It felt like the night was so busy! I kept tossing and turning, but the weird thing was I would sometimes smell really strong scents. All that night I smelled dust really strongly, like a dusty road. It was so strong it felt like that dust was coating my nose and throat; it was unbearable. I couldn't understand where the smell was coming from. 

As had been my custom for the last few nights, I left my lamp on on my bedside table. I was feeling a little uneasy with just the night-light recently. Then it happened.

I was lying on my side, toward the lamp. I was fully awake. My eyes were closed because I was trying to sleep, but I had just shut them. I was awake. I could clearly see the lamp light through my eye lids. Completely awake.

Then suddenly I feel the covers being pulled off me slowly. I am terrified and find that I am paralyzed and can't move a muscle. My eyelids feel like they weigh a thousand pounds, and I can't open them. My mouth feels like it is glued shut, and I can't speak. I feel these hands grab my forearms and pull me out of bed. I am absolutely terrified and stupefied by what's happening. I remember trying to calm myself and take control of the situation. I felt that there were two people on either side of me holding each arm and they were guiding me on my back because I was half-floating above the floor (I was completely off the bed at this time). I fought the paralysis with everything I had. It took every ounce of strength I had to open my eyes. And when I did I saw two human-like people on either side of me. I remember distinctly that one of them had on a red polo shirt with thin yellow horizontal stripes around it. But this was the weird part. I could see their hands and shirts clearly, but when tried to look up at their faces, it was like their faces were smudged, you know, like when a person's face is pixelated to hide their identity on tv? That's what it looked like. I could see dark places where eyes and mouth would be, but their faces were all smudged out. I wonder if I was given a post-hypnotic suggestion to not recognize their faces.

I finally got my mouth to open; it felt like I was speaking through molasses. I said, "Hello? My name is ______." (I was thinking that I would introduce myself to them and maybe they would do the same. I had no idea what to do or say to gain some control of he situation.). Then the same voice came from the both of them simultaneously: "We know." Then I asked, "What's your name?" There was a pause, and then the red shirt one said, "Joe." And then there was a strange echo of the same voice and same name that seemed to come from the other guy who I couldn't see as well because I couldn't turn my head. I had a feeling they just made up the name "Joe;" they weren't going to tell me who they were. I noticed they were pulling me into the closet. Then suddenly there's a skip in the memory and suddenly I'm being pulled out of the closet by the other door by these same two men except this time, I'm face down. As they are pulling me out, I hear a very metallic, non-human voice as if spoken over a PA system say "What?" As if in response to something I said that I don't remember. I was then pulled back on my bed, face down and still paralyzed. Then everything went blank. The next thing I know, I'm jolting up and to consciousness again, and my heart is beating out of my chest.

For most of the year, I have discounted this experience as a dream even though I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that I was awake when it happened. It was so real. It felt so real--the lamp light, the covers being pulled off my skin, the hands clutching my arms. I even felt my feet dragging the floor and burning slightly from dragging on the carpet.

I almost forgot to mention! The morning after this tumultuous night, I woke up to find a small spot of blood on the left side of my pillow. I wondered if I had a zit on my face that burst in the night or something. I knew I couldn't have scratched myself; I always bite my nails down to nubs. I couldn't make a mark on myself if I tried. I finally found the source of the blood. There was a small blood scab behind my left ear. I have no idea how I could've gotten scratched back there. That is, I guess it was a scratch. It felt irritated. But I didn't feel a cut, just a few crystals of dried blood and a tender abrasion as if someone had gotten a scouring pad as small as the point of a pencil to the back of my ear.  It went back to normal very quickly. There was no raised bump or swelling as if it had been a spider bite. After the sun rose and I was able to calm down a bit, I was able to fall asleep for a few minutes. I had a dream that I think was trying to tell me a bit of what happened that night. In my dream, one of my friends was in my closet and he flipped this huge electrical switch in the closet to "turn the power on." Then I saw him washing dishes in a sink that was in my closet. I think maybe him flipping a switch was my brain's way of explaining to me how the energy level in the room changed before the experience. Also, I think my friend "washing dishes" may have been my mind remembering seeing someone wash their hands and prep for the procedure of apparently implanting something behind my left ear. Why did they drag me into my closet? I wonder if there wasn't some kind of transport beam or spatial distortion that allowed them to take me to a different room/place at that point in space (my closet). They did ramp up the energy in there.

Incidentally, another strange thing happened in this apartment. This was before the above experience. One morning I woke up and found three perfectly straight parallel scratches in the crook of my right arm. I was absolutely baffled. I lived alone. I had no pets. I didn't have fingernails to scratch myself like that. They were three straight, evenly-spaced parallel scratches at the bend of my elbow. They weren't messy scratches as if they were done by an animal. They were absolutely precise. The two outer scratches were exactly the same length with the one in the middle being slightly longer. They were red and slightly swollen when I woke up. In just a few hours the swelling and redness had disappeared revealing that the lines were made up of straight lines of tiny blood blisters just under the skin; the skin was not broken, but blood had been brought to the surface. By that evening, the blisters had turned into brown dried-up scabs that easily brushed off. Part of me wonders if it wasn't some kind of test, like an allergen test, before the implantation procedure that happened weeks later.

wings

Re: Dragged out of bed

Post by wings »

Thats intense.

I once saw a photo (online) of a saucer like object over a town. On one side it looked like a living room. I thought to myself, that thing must be linked dimensionally to a persons home at that very moment and I was seeing their living room on that craft in that photo. That would explain some things. In the spirit, you can look into places, etc. If they have technologies that mimic this, then they can probably just link right into a persons room, get up out of their chair, walk across a room in the craft and into your bedroom.

This is just theory, mind you.

Interesting.

Glad you are safe and sound.

wings

Post by wings »

Also that part where you smell dust, that happens to me now and then. So glad you brought that up. It even happened to me tonight in the car. Very heavy smell like dust. Similar to ozone air freshener but still dusty.

ManhattanSkyline

Do you have a web link for that photo? I would like to see it if you can find a link for it. Your theory might actually explain not just that experience, but there was only one other time that I saw one of those face-less people in the polo shirt. It was last year, different apartment. I've dismissed it as a dream because I had fallen asleep first, and what happened seemed impossible...unless they have that technology you theorized about. In this experience, I woke up to go to the bathroom, but I noticed the door to my office was open and the light was on (I always close the room up at night). So my hair stood on end, and I went inside, and I saw one of those men. Just like last time, his face was smudged out. This time he was wearing a yellow polo shirt with thin blue horizontal stripes. I caught him as he was opening what looked to be a cellar door in the floor of my office. This is one of the main reasons why I've ascribed this to a dream. I live in an apartment. There is no cellar door. There's no basement. But I saw him open up this new door in the floor of my office and run down some stairs that went underground. I ran after him because I was determined to find out who he was. I ran down the stairs and found myself in an underground room that seemed to have concrete floors and metal walls; it had the vibe of the basement of a large building where the plumbing and heat/air units are housed; I want to say I saw pipes running along the walls. I ran down after the man and turned the corner after the steps to follow him down a hall, but I saw he wasn't down the hall. I turned around, and he had tricked me. He was now standing in front of the stairway blocking my escape as the "cellar door" slammed shut. I had fallen for the oldest trick in the book, and he had me where he wanted me. My heart was beating out my chest. Everything went black, and I woke up in my bed in a sweat. I suppose if they do have this kind of spatial technology where they can link a part of their ship to your home, then I suppose they could create a "cellar door" that would allow me to walk onto their ship.

I can't believe you've smelled that dust smell before! I have never read of someone smelling dust before. I've read of people smelling sulfur, wet cardboard (I'm not sure what that would smell like), and a cinnamon-type smell, but I've never heard of anyone else smelling dust. It's comforting to know it's not just me. What's freaky is I smelled this dust smell last night. I hadn't smelled it in ages, but I woke up from an intense dream last night and smelled the strong dust smell as I woke up. In the dream I was sitting down at a table where I saw my first UFO in 2008. At the table two people were sitting next to me. There was a middle-aged man sitting across from me and a middle aged nurse woman sitting next to me. I recognized them as the young man and young woman who I used to meet out in the back field when i was a child. Now I was seeing them again years later. I was asking the man how he was. The nurse lady was giving me food like we were having a banquet. When I woke up from the dream I smelled the dust smell, and I was so emotional, I stayed up and balled my eyes out for at least an hour. I was emotional because I had recognized them, and I had missed them so much. They had always been so kind to me when I was a kid. Even though they gave me shots and did other medical stuff, they always seemed to make a game of it and keep me smiling. And now I got to see them again. I really think this dream is trying to show me that when i saw that first UFO in 2008, it wasn't just a sighting, it was an encounter. The lights were so close. I could have thrown a rock and hit them. Usually a UFO doesn't get that close without something else happening. I also think that dream where I was getting injections and hugging someone that I missed terribly was all apart of the same experience. I was seeing them again for the first time since my childhood, and it was so emotional for me. It was like a reunion.

The fact that they are people-like beings and now that I've got the dust smell associated with them, makes me link what happened in 2011 with the same people/beings i used to see in my childhood. When I think back to that encounter with the tall white creature who told me he couldn't help me but there was a "faction" of them who could, I wonder if the "faction" he was talking about was these human-like people. Who are they? Clueless. Are they human like us? Clueless. Apparently they work with the tall white dudes. I don't get a bad vibe from them (the human-like ones). I mean, I do get scared because I'm out of control, and I know they are on an in-out mission usually involving medical procedures, but I don't get an "evil" "ill-intent" vibe from them, just a "be-still-I-gotta-get-this-done" kinda thing. I don't feel a bad vibe from the tall white dudes either; although, I have been able to make them angry. I think I frustrate them easily, and they lose their patience. I don't trust them entirely. I've been truly afraid of the short blue/grey dudes though. Sometimes it seems they do things intentionally to make me afraid. I don't know if it is because the way they think is so foreign that it terrifies me or if I sense they have no empathy whatsoever. There is one tall grey dude, kind of brownish green tint to him, that I've dreamed about a few times. I don't know that I've actually encountered him or if he's just a dream, but that dude gives me the out-and-out willies. He seems to exude ill intent. Seeing him is like smelling blood in the air if you know what I mean. It just feels like he could put his arm around you, drag you to a basement, and hack you to pieces. I feel like I have to be constantly on my toes so he doesn't trick me into walking into his gingerbread house. Know what I mean? Just a sick feeling. But I don't see him much, and when I do, I don't give him an inch. Seems like his power is in his bluff; he seems cultish; like he can't seem to do much without your permission if he can trick you into giving it to him. I'm not interested. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if I never saw him again, and I wouldn't miss him an ounce. I feel more connected to some of the others though.

wings

Post by wings »

Wild... That is intense. You have experienced these things all your life.

I'll try to see if I can find that photo. I am linked to a Facebook page called Alien Disclosure Group and they post things (photos, stories) daily and it was probably from there that I had seen it, but it was perhaps 3 or 5 months ago. I usually save the screenshots though if they look real. (There are a ton of fake screenshots coming out by kids that are trying to make realistic looking UFO shots, unfortunately).

This totally reminded me, many many years ago, waking up. Sometimes you wake up very slowly and you see something. I was laying there, totally still, and felt a presence. The sun was up, my room was well lit, and standing beside my bed were two beings. They had rainbow colored skin, hook noses like the witch from wizard of oz, and they looked outright evil! They had the meanest look on their faces, their skin was grainy, like tiny bumps, and it was in streaks of color like a lizard sometimes has. They werent very tall, like maybe 5 feet tall, one was taller then the other and for some odd reason, I thought one was female, the short one, but I dont know. All I know is when my heart started beating fast, as I was looking at these two out of the corners of my eyes, they disappeared and I was fully awake and they couldnt be seen. I got out of there.

ManhattanSkyline

Yes, I woke up very slowly to see things in my room. I woke that time to see the blue/grey dude standing by my bed. I also woke up to see a human-like shadow figure standing over me with his head cocked like he was just standing there getting a look at me. Last week I woke up slowly to the sensation of being touched. I was laying on my side, it felt like two beings were behind me. it felt like one had its palms pressed into my back while the other one was pressing it's little finger tips alternately, one after the other, into my side. The motion was so deliberate and strong that they were rocking me back and forth in the bed. It was the rocking motion that woke me up; then I felt the finger tips pressing alternately into my side like I was some kind of piano. It did freak me out. It took me awhile to wake up fully and then be able to gain control of my body enough to turn around. By the time I was fully awake and had enough control to turn around and look to see who it was, there was nothing there. It was unnerving. I don't like to be touched by things that aren't there. Was it alien or was this some kind of ghost activity? I don't know. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference. I keep wondering, "What can whoever it was hope to accomplish by touching me and rocking me back and forth?" What was the point of that? Awkward.

I have never seen the beings you described with the hook noses. I kind of hope I don't ever see them if they are that frightening!

wings

Post by wings »

Do you have a web link for that photo? I would like to see it if you can find a link for it. Your theory might actually explain not just that experience, but there was only one other time that I saw one of those face-less people in the polo shirt. It was last year, different apartment. I've dismissed it as a dream because I had fallen asleep first, and what happened seemed impossible...unless they have that technology you theorized about. In this experience, I woke up to go to the bathroom, but I noticed the door to my office was open and the light was on (I always close the room up at night). So my hair stood on end, and I went inside, and I saw one of those men. Just like last time, his face was smudged out. This time he was wearing a yellow polo shirt with thin blue horizontal stripes. I caught him as he was opening what looked to be a cellar door in the floor of my office. This is one of the main reasons why I've ascribed this to a dream. I live in an apartment. There is no cellar door. There's no basement. But I saw him open up this new door in the floor of my office and run down some stairs that went underground. I ran after him because I was determined to find out who he was. I ran down the stairs and found myself in an underground room that seemed to have concrete floors and metal walls; it had the vibe of the basement of a large building where the plumbing and heat/air units are housed; I want to say I saw pipes running along the walls. I ran down after the man and turned the corner after the steps to follow him down a hall, but I saw he wasn't down the hall. I turned around, and he had tricked me. He was now standing in front of the stairway blocking my escape as the "cellar door" slammed shut. I had fallen for the oldest trick in the book, and he had me where he wanted me. My heart was beating out my chest. Everything went black, and I woke up in my bed in a sweat. I suppose if they do have this kind of spatial technology where they can link a part of their ship to your home, then I suppose they could create a "cellar door" that would allow me to walk onto their ship.

ManHattenSkyline
I looked through my collections of UFO pics and didnt find it. I'll keep looking online for it, the photo of the UFO with what looks like a room against it up in the sky.

Diego9000

Post by Diego9000 »

Sorry ressurrecting a old thread but i really need to because that basically the same thing happened tome, but the outcome was different due my own actions, i never found similar case, so i got a urge to share here what happened to me.

I woke at 5am due a bad setted alarm on the next room (my mother's room).
Since i had to wake/get up at 6:10am, i decided to not sleep anymore and just keep quiet, laying.
I checked my clock many times, so i'm pretty sure it happened between 5:30~5:35am.

It was a cold night so i had two blankets covering me. I felt they sliping to ground, as if opening, one for each side of bed. I tried to pull them but it keep going to floor, then i gave a strong pull and i noticed something pulled in the opposite direction (trying to uncover me), that's when i tried to get up my head to look what was going on and all happened!

My covers were totally pulled out, really fast and i was lifted on air and was trown against my wardrobe, i didn't hit it, but that was the last thing i seen before i getting completely restrained in mid air. My eyes and mouth felt like they were glued with something, i also couldn't move anything, i stood in air in a fetal position.

I don't know what got in me, but i got mad instead of scared and i struggled to do something; i used all my strenght to try open my eyes and mouth. I managed to open my left eye for a bit and i saw two creatures on my room, about my size (170cm), fully black bodies but with white hands and head, their faces were smudged somehow because despite how much i tried to get details of it, i couldn't, the faces were all blur.

One of the beings were holding his hand toward me, as if doing the restraining himself through some psychosinetic abilities. I don't know exactly what it was doing, but 'im pretty sure it was his doing getting me restrained.
The other being was clearly looking for something on my room, i noticed it messing on my shelfs, bed-chest and my pillow.

This situation got me even more irritaded (once again, i dunno why i didn't got scared), this anger made me use more than all the strenght i knew i had. I managed to open my mouth, my both eyes and to move my body, little by little. I noticed the being who was holding his hand in my direction struggling too and the other being started to rush looking/searching through my belonging. Then a point came where i managed to yell and move almost not restrained when the being restraining me trowed me back on my bed and trew my both covers on my face.

I rushed to take them off to do something about the beings but both were gone by the small seconds i took to recover...

I decided to lay again because i was totally exhausted due all the strenght i did to get free.
My mother came normally to my room at 6:00 am as if nothing had happened, she didn't even heard me yell, i asked her if she heard anyone yelling and she said "no".
I didn't found anything missing on my room either later by morning, .

Just to add to this case, my previous encounter was when i moved to my actual house, 10 years ago. I'm pretty sure was the same (type of) being but taller. It was standing in front of my room and pointed at me with his finger and left walking.

Maybe it has some meaning, i don't know what could be...
This second encounter happened 1 year and half ago.

---
Update/Edit: I corrected a few typos and tried to explain myself better, i'm not a english speaker, sorry, but i wanna let people know exactly what i wanna say.
Oh, moonlight, shine on me | I, who has lost the Sun | Embrace me with your light

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Diego,
Welcome to the forum. What is your native language?

Thanks for sharing your experience here. You said it was basically the same beings who you saw 10 years ago and then again 1 1/2 years ago. Do you think you might have some connection with them? Maybe you have seen them more than just twice.

You did very well trying to fight them off! Good job keeping your eyes open. I know it takes a lot of strength to fight something so bizarre when you are confused and cannot move well.

One thing I can say is this: these experiences seem to happen in another state of consciousness. Although it is very real, the visitations with the star people/aliens mostly happen while we are OUTSIDE our bodies. Have you heard of an Out-Of-Body Experience? You are awake and alert but not in your physical body. This might possibly what happened, why your Mother did not hear you yell and why nothing was missing from your room.

I have had these experiences since I was 4 years old and I'm almost 47 now. I have seen friendly beings and also evil beings. The experiences are definitely real and definitely happening, but I have found that when the star people/aliens come during the night, they take me OUT of my body and my consciousness goes with them in an alternate reality, possibly the Etheric Plane.

This does not happen anymore, because I have learned a lot and grown a lot spiritually. Now, if I want to see them, I will go and meet them "half-way" on a different vibrational frequency. I am never paralyzed or taken against my will. I am in charge now. And you can be too. I know you will, because you did very well last time.

Who are these beings and where do they come from? There are many different answers to those questions. In my experiences, the beings are multi-dimensional, some are good and some are bad. I have even seen United States Military present during some of the encounters. There is a lot of hidden things going on that we need to uncover.

Buena Suerte!
Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Diego9000

Post by Diego9000 »

Hey Bonnie!
I'm brazilian and I speak portuguese.
I also know a bit of spanish and I been studying english for years now, but I'm still not confident enough on my english...

Exactly as you say Bonnie, I think they can be either the same being or from same species/type as the last encounter 10 years ago.
I can't tell for sure if I ever meet them before because I have no memories of another encounters; but somehow I feel that wasn't the only times I meet them.

I don't think the experience happened out of my body because as I said, one took me off the way so the other could do it's search; I could see my bed clearly along my blankets on the ground, I wasn't there.

I may have come with a theory of why my mother didn't heard me. First of all, she is becoming slowly deaf as I been noticing through last months, and also, she probably was on the lower floor, diminishing even more the chances of her listening me. I also didn't managed to give a loud yell, so that explains why she didn't heard me; at least, I think this is plausible.

I tried to contact our "mufon" (CUB - Centro de Ufologia Brasileiro) but they didn't helped me in any way nor took me as serious...

I been fond on this subject, aliens, UFOs, advanced technology, etc. since I born, I don't remember a single time I didn't looked up about those things.
I also have some cases of "weird things" happening through family member and also some friends.

To make all of this short, I always been involved somehow in those kind of things with high interest, maybe they noticed this and are showing me things or have some kind of interest on me.
Oh, moonlight, shine on me | I, who has lost the Sun | Embrace me with your light

wings

Post by wings »

Interesting story, Diego. I wonder what they were looking for.

ManhattanSkyline

Diego9000,

Very interesting story. Very similar to my own. I'm glad you had the presence of mind to fight and stay aware during the experience. I do have a quick question for you. You said the beings were your size, black with white hands, and you couldn't see their faces. Even though you have very little to go on, I was wondering if your impression of them was human or other. I mean, did they have a human shape or did they look strange enough to where you would say they had an inhuman shape?

I am also curious as to what they were looking for. It would be funny if they had accidentally misplaced something on a previous mission and were desperately trying to find it so they wouldn't get in trouble for losing expensive equipment. That's my guess. lol

Diego9000

Post by Diego9000 »

Manhattan,

Yes, they indeed looked human, two hands, body and legs, blurred face but only their white parts caught more of my attention since it was still dark at the time they showed up. I can't say if they were naked (lol) with black skin in some parts or wearing some kind of black suit with white hands/head.

HAHAHA
Yeah, would be funny but i didn't noticed anything missing, so either:
A- They put something instead of taking something and was trying to hide it.
B- They didn't found what they were looking and i have no idea what it is.

Well, i'm going re-check my things, maybe i have some alien tech lost on my room lol

wings

Post by wings »

I have seen things in my room before, as I was waking up, and when I became fully awake, the thing(s) disappeared, so they are probably shifted, out of phase or in another dimension, I would think. But... Still apparently lost.

It could be that Milabs are trying to find alien tech that is hidden in your place, even if it is out of this dimension.

Diego9000

Post by Diego9000 »

Milabs?
I searched this on google and i came up with: Military Abdcutions - Milabs

Is it what you mean?
If they were military, why run away from me?!

Anyways, i will find whatever they were looking on my room!