Aliens Take you OUT of Your Body

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Aliens Take you OUT of Your Body

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

"I do believe that star people have the capability to visit humans within the physical plane for a limited period of time, but for the majority of cases, humans are taken from the physical reality and transported to an alternate plane of existence. They are actually moved from their physical bodies into another level of the self – a consciously aware, REAL experience. What I am saying is that an individual who is consciously flying around in a silver disc with the star people may physically still be lying in bed."

"I was suddenly lifted upward and into a horizontal position about five feet off the floor. I began spinning in circles, as though an invisible pole went through my midsection and I was circling around it. The speed was so great that I could not control the muscles in my face. There was a very bright light and I saw three tall star people standing nearby watching. They were in the living room with me."

"I was feeling a type of energy, like static electricity tingling throughout my body, permeating my entire being. I heard the beeping noise in my head and was spinning uncontrollably. Then I felt my physical body lying on the bed, but I was not in it! At that point I became very frightened. I felt that I had no control over the situation, and my body was lying there without me…. Luckily, it was not long before I felt my two “selves” merge, as I returned to my physical form. I continued to feel the tingles all over, like I have so many times after visitation. It was a prickly type of feeling, not too much unlike when your foot falls asleep and you get “pins and needles.” I was unable to move for about a minute, but when I did, I was overjoyed to feel my blankets and my pillow with my hands, just to know that I was awake and in my body again."

~Excerpts from Bonnie's book Invitation to The Self; journey with the star people
Please Buy the Book to learn more about alien abduction and to Help Support the Alien Abduction Help website and Forum.
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

youngers51

Re: Aliens Take you OUT of Your Body

Post by youngers51 »

Hi
I was wondering if this is close to a experience i had.

I was in bed sat up suddenly i found myself awake and i sensed a lot
Of static electricity around me.
I couldn't move from what i remember i was in bedroom
But i saw posters of different types of guns fading in and out
Of vision around the walls.
Then i saw to the corner of my left eye a being walking away to the left.
I made a noise as i was scaired then a voice
Its ok do not be worry.

The voice reasured me but i was scaired witless
Then i woke up and everything was normal.

Is this a similar experience ?.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Youngers,

The "static electricity" you were feeling is probably the same as what I am talking about.

It tends to happen when we are going through the transition of leaving the physical plane and going out-of-body to the etheric plane. Or you can feel this tingling energy in your body when you are returning from a visit (transitioning from the etheric plane back to the physical plane).

Most of the time when we feel the static electricity running through our bodies, we cannot move. We have to wait for the transition to finalize and then we can move again.

It sounds like you experienced that "transitional phase."

Many Blessings, Bonnie

youngers51

Post by youngers51 »

Hi bonnie
It seems what i have experienced thus far i have no control over
When it happens.
Like a beam of light came through my bedroom cieling and i said
Take me with you
Take me and i held my hand out to the beam but nothing happened.

I want to go to space ships if it would save someone else
From getting taken when they didn't want to then i would go.

I keep getting from aliens
Now not time
Task in hand.

IM longing to go home where i belong but
They are saying i should stay here iam more
Important here as to what that is i don't know.

Its like trying to put a jig saw puzzle together without the complete
Picture its very confusing.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Youngers,
I know what you mean -- it is very confusing and, like you said, it is like a jigsaw puzzle and you have to put all the pieces together to make sense of it.

Apparently, some of us came here at this time to help this planet move into a state of awake and aware consciousness. That is happening now because we are making it happen. I feel like going home too...believe me, my friend.

My star friends told me, years ago, that there is a war going on. We are right in the middle of it. Of course, you are never going to hear this on the main stream media news; they are part of the controlling factor on this planet. There are many different factions involved in this war. And to the best of my knowledge, what we are supposed to do here, the most important thing, is to WAKE PEOPLE UP out of their unconscious slumber, because we humans have the power to manifest our own perfect reality.

This is exactly why the controllers of this world are doing everything they can to keep everyone asleep. The television PROGRAMMING and movies are just one example of how they do it. Everything people watch on television or the movies is fear-based so humans end up creating a fear-based reality. People do not realize the great power they have within themselves -- we are creating this reality with our third eyes. And, unfortunately, right now many people are creating the fear-based world the controllers want them to create.

The good news is that more and more people are starting to become more aware of the truth and what is really going on here. The more people that become aware, the less power the controllers have over humanity.

Many Blessings, Bonnie

youngers51

Post by youngers51 »

Yes that is good.
But the dark forces are as you said pulling out all
The stocks to sepresse us spiritually.
I myself are fighting these dark forces they are effecting
My spiritual growth i have had trouble lately with highering my
Vibrations.
I have no physical evidence but i believe that the illuminati are
Effecting my visions.
For example i would have a vision of a pliadian space craft
Then i would see the nazi ufos from the second world war.

I don't think the nazis had contact with the pliadians but rumour
Has it they were in contact with the greys.

Its either the greys that are putting fear in me or
They are pointing me to the illuminati as ive had visions of symbols
And i did some research and of course they were of the illuminati.

It maybe even the illuminati that is trying to contact me and put
This fear in me as i do sense still dark forces at work in my bedroom
At some point or another i don't even want to be in my bedroom as i think
The illuminati are actually materilizing through my tv as i see a lot of beings
Go past my tv even when i got the av channel on.

I just don't know what to think much anymore as
The illuminati are a strong negative force.

I know the good beings are trying to help me but i think this
Isn't enough i don't know what to do.