Like Being In a Plasma Globe

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

ManhattanSkyline

Like Being In a Plasma Globe

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

Last edited by ManhattanSkyline on Fri May 31, 2024 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wings

Re: Like Being In a Plasma Globe

Post by wings »

Odd... My dad used to speak of 'Lightning Balls', balls of lightning, pure plasma, created in a lightning storm. He told me once that they happened often and he had seen them as a boy in Louisianna. He said they would form, and move, like on a rail, moving along slowly. He said he saw one pass through a tree once and it split the tree in half. This is the only time I have heard of something like this before since dad telling me about balls of lightning, which I have never seen.

I have been in a bad storm once, in Ohio during a trip. The storm hit at 3AM. I was in a hotel room. I awoke to what I thought was a battle going on. I thought, 'that is the guns of a battle ship going off!' but I wasnt near the ocean. I went to the window and there were flashes of lightning going on. I couldnt believe lightning could be that loud, and constant. It just kept booming. I later went back to sleep. I was really tired from tons of driving. My goodness that was loud. I remember that storm to this day, and no one talked about it later. Really odd. When I hear the name of the Missouri battleship, I think of that storm.

ManhattanSkyline

Re: Like Being In a Plasma Globe

Post by ManhattanSkyline »